The Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Warrior Cats

Here, you'll discover what it's like to be a real cat in the wild. Whether you're a warrior or a medicine cat, your adventures will be testing your skills and keeping you on your paws. Do you have what it takes to be a Warrior?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gathering-November

Go down 
+4
Goldenheart
Dawncloud
wildnose
Stacey
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Number of posts : 789
Job/hobbies : pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie!
Humor : So..... How's it goin?!
Registration date : 2007-10-07

Character sheet
Name: Goldenkit
Health Points:
Gathering-November - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/10Gathering-November - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Clan: WindClan

Gathering-November - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering-November   Gathering-November - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 6:11 pm

"Nice review. Bye Brightstar," Goldenstar touched noses with Brightstar and signaled for her Clan to leave.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorsandstuff.com
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Number of posts : 1548
Job/hobbies : swimming and running
Humor : ya. yup. mm hm. So hows ur life goin?
Registration date : 2007-10-25

Character sheet
Name: Silverkit
Health Points:
Gathering-November - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue14/14Gathering-November - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/14)
Clan: ThunderClan

PostSubject: Re: Gathering-November   Gathering-November - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 7:08 pm

Silverpaw still wanted to help carry the kits, but she followed her leader with her head down.
Back to top Go down
http://warriorcat1.wetpaint.com
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Number of posts : 1082
Job/hobbies : I'm leaving bye!
Humor : I'm leaving bye!
Registration date : 2007-11-10

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Gathering-November - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/10Gathering-November - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering-November   Gathering-November - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 7:25 pm

Thanks I got a little help from the field guide though but I know most of them!(to goldenstar)
Back to top Go down
Stefanie
Leader
Leader
Stefanie

Number of posts : 287
Job/hobbies : taking care of my clan. i have a loyal, but sometimes annoying, apprentice too.
Humor : shadowclan cats dont have much humor.
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Character sheet
Name: Mosspaw
Health Points:
Gathering-November - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue15/15Gathering-November - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Clan: ShadowClan

PostSubject: Re: Gathering-November   Gathering-November - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 8:19 pm

OOc:/// i am

Mosspaw looked crossly at Silverpaw, then turned back to the leaders, "I can help Brightstar, as Medicine cat APPRENTICE, Spiderleg (ThunderClan's Med. Cat) can look after ThunderClan while I help WindClan."
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:
Gathering-November - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue14/14Gathering-November - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/14)

PostSubject: Re: Gathering-November   Gathering-November - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 8:21 pm

Silverpaw knew mosspaw was offended because she wanted to help. "Toms." she muttered. and crossed the tree-bridge. She knew the herbs, and she could help while the medicine cats took care of thunderclan. but she knew goldenstar wouldnt let her.
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering-November   Gathering-November - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 8:28 pm

Dawnpaw stared wide eyed at silverpaw"You pwetty and stwong and smat!"she mewed admiringly at silverpaw"Are you an appwentice cuz when I get older and Darkpaw gets to be a warrior by then he will be my mentor did you know that my first word was mentor?!?!"she meowed excitingly."He talks about you alot sometimes when he's supposed to care for me!"she whispered.

Last edited by on Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering-November   Gathering-November - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 8:29 pm

thanks. she siad licking the kit, but i have to go. see ya. and she padded off.
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering-November   Gathering-November - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 8:31 pm

"Bye Silverpaw!" she mewed then thought *No wonder Darkpaw likes her!*
Back to top Go down
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Character sheet
Name: Brightstar
Health Points:
Gathering-November - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue292/292Gathering-November - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (292/292)

PostSubject: Re: Gathering-November   Gathering-November - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 8:36 pm

Brightstar sighed. "Well..." Suudenly, Swiftpaw rushed back. "I can help!" she mewed. Brightstar shruged. I have good help already." she meowed calmly. Swiftpaw nodded and ran to catch up with her clan. Brightstar ran to Goldennstar. "I hope I fine thoses two soon! When I do... Oh those mouse-brains. I must hurry and get back to my kits now. Toddles."
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering-November   Gathering-November - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 8:42 pm

"Bye!" Dawnkit was mewing to everybody when she accidently bumped into Brightstar,"Oopsies sorry!Hey you a leader aren't you are you the one who called me(you know when you told about your daughter Dawnkit I thought it was me)?What did you need?"she mewed trying to be as polite as possible she didn't want to embarass herself in front of a leader!
Back to top Go down
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Character sheet
Name: Brightstar
Health Points:
Gathering-November - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue292/292Gathering-November - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (292/292)

PostSubject: Re: Gathering-November   Gathering-November - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 10:16 pm

Brightstar smiled at the kit. she bent down and licked the kit between the ears. "You know what, I was telling the other leades about my kits. It turns out, you have the same name as one of my kits!"she meowed.
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering-November   Gathering-November - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 10:37 pm

"Wow!So does she look like me Brightstar?'Dawnkit time to go'Flowerstar meowed"oh I have to go Bye!"Dawnkit mewed and ran off.
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering-November   Gathering-November - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 12:12 pm

When they were in thunderclan territory silverpaw broke away from the rest of the cats. She needed time alone. She found a slow moving stream where she could lay down and it would wash over her. She rolled over and thought, Why cant cats fall in love with cats from other clans? Now goldenstar doesnt trust me!

Last edited by on Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stefanie
Leader
Leader
Stefanie

Job/hobbies : taking care of my clan. i have a loyal, but sometimes annoying, apprentice too.

Character sheet
Health Points:
Gathering-November - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue15/15Gathering-November - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

PostSubject: Re: Gathering-November   Gathering-November - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 11:43 pm

"Crystal! Is that your name? If it is I hear you were looking for ShadowClan, what do you need?" Flowerstar called to the kit.
Back to top Go down
Crystalpaw
Kit
Kit
Crystalpaw

Number of posts : 474
Humor : JELLY BEANS!!!!!
Registration date : 2007-11-03

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering-November   Gathering-November - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 11:45 pm

" yeah, i had a dream about the starclan and they told me to come here" meowed Crystal
Back to top Go down
http://theforestcats.forumotion.com
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering-November   Gathering-November - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 11:53 pm

"Hi Crystal I missed you for the 500 heartbeats I didn't see you!"Dawnkit or Dawnpaw purred.
Back to top Go down
Stefanie
Leader
Leader
Stefanie

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering-November   Gathering-November - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 11:56 pm

"Well, if you want to join ShadowClan you can become Crystalpaw. But the choice is up to you." Flowerstar mewed.
Back to top Go down
Crystalpaw
Kit
Kit
Crystalpaw

Number of posts : 474
Humor : JELLY BEANS!!!!!
Registration date : 2007-11-03

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering-November   Gathering-November - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 11:59 pm

"maybe i will think about it....okay i'm done,sure. i would love to join your clan."
Back to top Go down
http://theforestcats.forumotion.com
Stefanie
Leader
Leader
Stefanie

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering-November   Gathering-November - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 12:01 am

"Okay. Come on and I will announce it to the Clan once we get back." Flowerstar meowed to Crystalpaw.

Continue in ShadowClan camp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gathering-November   Gathering-November - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gathering-November
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6