The Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Warrior Cats

Here, you'll discover what it's like to be a real cat in the wild. Whether you're a warrior or a medicine cat, your adventures will be testing your skills and keeping you on your paws. Do you have what it takes to be a Warrior?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Running Away

Go down 
+3
Dawncloud
Brightstar
Goldenheart
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Number of posts : 1082
Job/hobbies : I'm leaving bye!
Humor : I'm leaving bye!
Registration date : 2007-11-10

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Running Away - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/10Running Away - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Clan:

Running Away - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 7:28 pm

"Yay thnk you!I promise you won't even know I'm there!"she purred and ran home.
Back to top Go down
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Number of posts : 789
Job/hobbies : pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie!
Humor : So..... How's it goin?!
Registration date : 2007-10-07

Character sheet
Name: Goldenkit
Health Points:
Running Away - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/10Running Away - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Clan: WindClan

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 7:37 pm

(how did you get your avi like that Dawnpaw? It is soooo cool!)
Goldenheart walked towards Brightstar. "What was that all about?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorsandstuff.com
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 7:53 pm

"Poor Goldenheart I'm sure we will both be punished for leaving camp!"Dawnpaw mewed with sympathy.She sniffed the air as she crossed the border "Why do I smell blood?Hmm oh well I'm probably just nervous from the thought of being punished."She mewed a little worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Character sheet
Name: Brightstar
Health Points:
Running Away - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue292/292Running Away - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (292/292)

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 8:19 pm

Icefur walked up to Brightstar, with his head down. Brightstar hissed "Go back to camp, NOW! Icefur and Goldenheart, I must punish you two. You are not alowed to leave camp for... 1 moon."
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Number of posts : 1548
Job/hobbies : swimming and running
Humor : ya. yup. mm hm. So hows ur life goin?
Registration date : 2007-10-25

Character sheet
Name: Silverkit
Health Points:
Running Away - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue14/14Running Away - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/14)
Clan: ThunderClan

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 8:30 pm

Silverwing, who had stood around watching the entire conversation stepped up. "Brightstar havnt you ever fallen in love?" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
http://warriorcat1.wetpaint.com
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 8:32 pm

Dawnpaw got into camp"Uh oh I forgot to tell Brightstar that thing I had in my dream!"She mewed and ran back to Wondclan when she got near the border she forgot about the big ditch that seperated Thunderclan and Windclan"WOAHOHOHHHHH!!!!!OWWWW OWWWW OWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!"she cried as she lay in the dirt from her fall."I can't move my paw and chest hurt sooo much!OOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!WAHHH!!!!"she yowled and cried for a while"BrightstarOWWWIE I hurt myself and I can't get up!...Heeeeeelllllpppppppp!!!!!!!!Oh I'm going to die out here I have been laying here for moons it seems like!!!"
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:
Running Away - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue14/14Running Away - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/14)

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 8:37 pm

Silverwing pricked her ears at a yowling in the distance. She rolled her eyes because she reconized that yowl. But she was glad for something to distract her and the other cats from the bickering. She sped off and motioned with her tail for the others to follow.
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 8:41 pm

"Oh hello?Is some one out there?Help!"Dawnpaw mewed she thought she heard pawsteps.
Back to top Go down
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 9:01 pm

"Dawnpaw is in trouble! Can't you hear her? Brightstar, you just have to let us go! Listen!" You could still hear the cries of pain in the distance. "We are Medicine cats! We have to go!"
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 9:59 pm

Silverwing had already arived. Dawnpaw you mousebrain how did you get yourself in a ditch??? she called down mockingly.
Back to top Go down
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Character sheet
Health Points:
Running Away - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue292/292Running Away - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (292/292)

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 10:32 pm

Icefur shoved past Brightstar who blocked the entrence. He carried Dawnpaw out of the ditch. "Breath slowly." he meowed.
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 10:33 pm

Shall I get some comfry? Silverwing asked. "Or is it just sprained or misplaced?"
Back to top Go down
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 10:42 pm

"It is missplaced. And he can't breth easy because he is in shock. Goldenheart, I need you." he meowed. He bent down to Dawnpaw "Ok, your leg has been dis-located. I will re-locat it, It is going to hurt but..."
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 10:46 pm

Silverwing bit her lip, remembering how Icefur used to get mad at her for mentioning the herbs they needed. "Should I get some poppy seeds and coltsfoot then?" she asked anyways.
Back to top Go down
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 11:16 pm

"Goldenheart and I are FINE! Do you think were not good enough?" Icefur hissed.
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 12:24 am

"Ok do what ever you need to do but when your done look at my chest and back leg they both fell like they are in between two rocks that are beeing pushed together!"she whimpered."she tried to move over but her chest hurt so bad and she couldn't breath"H h hellp!!!"she whispered.
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 6:24 pm

Silverwing lashed her tail. Icefur obviously wanted to be difficult. She couldnt believe she had stood up for him and goldenheart and he still hated. "Fine." silverwing said, her voice trailing off. She whipped around and pelted over the hill side faster than she thought she could go.
Back to top Go down
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 6:47 pm

"Hold on!" Goldenheart had a secret stash of herbs under rocks in almost every part of the territory. "Will this be enough Icefur?" Goldenheart handed him some herbs, just incase. She licked Icefur between the ears and went to the other side of Dawnpaw. She started to gently poke and prod. While Icefur re-located the leg, she started to lick Dawnpaw between the ears to calm her.
Back to top Go down
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 8:24 pm

(( He is working on the back leg))

Icefur brushed his tail over Dawnpaw's ear. "On the count of 3, i will push your leg back into place." he meowed "Goldenheart, hold him still." he added. "Here we go... 1, 2, 3!" he pushed the leg back into place.
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 9:46 pm

dawnpaw is a she
Back to top Go down
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 9:51 pm

"Is that better Dawnpaw?"
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 11:01 pm

"Yeah but it still hurts so bad I could scream to Starclan!"she hissed in pain*Oh now I think I know why!*she thought"Icefur when I landed both my leg or paw and chest crunched I think they're broken do you have any comfrey with you?"she mewed not suprised but the cats seemed to look suprised to her''"What I've had spare time and I spend it in the med.cat's den."she mewed.
Back to top Go down
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 10:01 pm

Icefur sighed and picked up Dawnpaw on his back. "Were going to the med. cat's den"
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 10:10 pm

"Ok!"She meowed and clung on tight.
Back to top Go down
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 9:36 pm

(( Continue this at the med. cats den in windclan ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Running Away
Page 6 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Warrior Cats :: WindClan :: Horseplace-
Jump to: