The Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Warrior Cats

Here, you'll discover what it's like to be a real cat in the wild. Whether you're a warrior or a medicine cat, your adventures will be testing your skills and keeping you on your paws. Do you have what it takes to be a Warrior?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Running Away

Go down 
+3
Dawncloud
Brightstar
Goldenheart
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Number of posts : 789
Job/hobbies : pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie!
Humor : So..... How's it goin?!
Registration date : 2007-10-07

Character sheet
Name: Goldenkit
Health Points:
Running Away - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue10/10Running Away - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Clan: WindClan

Running Away - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 1:08 pm

(cool!)
"Why have you left? Silverwing, do you understand?" Firestar said expectantly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorsandstuff.com
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Number of posts : 1082
Job/hobbies : I'm leaving bye!
Humor : I'm leaving bye!
Registration date : 2007-11-10

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Running Away - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue10/10Running Away - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 1:16 pm

"Firestar!"Dawnpaw squeeked she had heard so much about how the great leader saved the clans many times*How did he die I wonder?*she thought.
Back to top Go down
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 1:18 pm

Firestar turned to Dawnpaw. (OMG JAMES BOND JUST JUMPED THE CLIFF! T.V. RULES!) "I will tell you this, med. cat is a path, a path that not many follow."
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 3:17 pm

"Yes but...I am in love with a cat how can I be a great medicine cat if I am in love and how will I be leader?"she meowed she didn't think she had what it took to be a medicine cat it was a huge responsibility.
Back to top Go down
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Character sheet
Name: Brightstar
Health Points:
Running Away - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue292/292Running Away - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (292/292)

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 3:22 pm

Onestar went up to Brightstar and Tallstar went to Wishkit. "Silverwing belongs in Thunderclan." Onestar meowed to Brightstar. "F-father?" Brightstar yowled. Onestar rasped his tounge over Brightstar's ear. "Oh I missed you!" she meowed. "I missed you too." Onestar purred back.
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 3:44 pm

"Wow it seems that almost everyone I know has a relitave here right now!"Dawnpaw meowed.Blackstar started playing with his granddaughter"Oh Blackstar-""Call me grandpa!"he meowed"Oh grandpa I heard so much about you,all the elders say you were probably the strongest cat in Shadowclan!I can't beleive that my relatives are mostly leaders!"she purred and cuddled next to him.
Back to top Go down
Shadeclaw
Kit
Kit
Shadeclaw

Number of posts : 381
Job/hobbies : ShadowClan Warrior
Humor : Cats! Peter! 4!

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 4:13 pm

"Yeah," Shadepaw Mewed
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Number of posts : 1548
Job/hobbies : swimming and running
Humor : ya. yup. mm hm. So hows ur life goin?
Registration date : 2007-10-25

Character sheet
Name: Silverkit
Health Points:
Running Away - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue14/14Running Away - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/14)
Clan: ThunderClan

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 4:16 pm

Silverwing looked around, but couldnt see quietheart. He had died before she had met him or could remember him. She couldnt stand all of starclan being here, greeting their family's. silverwing whisked around and pelted over the hillside.
Back to top Go down
http://warriorcat1.wetpaint.com
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 4:16 pm

"Shadepaw do you see any of your relatives here?"mewed Dawnpaw and she sat next to him.Blackstar glared at him"Who is he?"he growled."Don't worry Grandpa he's a cat that I like." "I don't get it."Blackstar meowed flatly"Well Grandpa me and Shadepaw love eachother!"she meowed."I still don't trust him!"Blackstar hissed and padded towards Firestar and Onestar.
Back to top Go down
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Character sheet
Name: Brightstar
Health Points:
Running Away - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue292/292Running Away - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (292/292)

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 5:26 pm

Wishkit was asleep with Tallstar be her side. His figure fadded, leaving Wishkit happily asleep.
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 7:24 pm

Dawnpaw padded back to Blackstar and they fell asleep together in the medicine cats den"Good night Grandpa."Dawnpaw meowed,"Good night Dawnpaw."He purred back.
Back to top Go down
Shadeclaw
Kit
Kit
Shadeclaw

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 11:10 pm

"That's Nice. A Leader Relitive! Two!" Shadepaw Wondered
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 6:46 pm

Dawnpaw walked up to Shadepaw and sat down with him"Why are they here?"she meowed in his ear.
Back to top Go down
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 11:36 am

Quietheart had always lived up to his name, silent, he had helped Goldenstar with a blind kit, and a death kit, and one blind and death. Yet, one made it out perfectly fine; The one he was trying to find. He had gathered up all his starry children and brought them past the hills. He could not scream to his daughter, but his other 3 children could. "Silvawinq, Silvawinq," They called.
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:
Running Away - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue14/14Running Away - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/14)

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 1:12 pm

Silverwing looked around, surprised. "Yes?" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 3:56 pm

"Nice to meet you."a deep growling voice whispered in Dawnpaw's ear she whipped around a large brown tom with icey blue eyes stared at her"It's nice to meet the one who will cause great danger and fear to the clans in the future!"he hissed with an evil gleam in his eye."I...I...I wouldn't dream of hurting any of the clans!"she mewed"Perhaps you think you wouldn't but you will my dear."he growled in a whisper"No!"she meowed"Yes!"he meowed back and he showed her the futer with his Starclan powers"See you will kill cats and decide to be the leader of them all!"he hissed happily"I may be older than you but when I saw this I admired your great power and strength!"he meowed"But...how I am supposed to be a medicine cat I can't make any fights!'she whimpered"Well when you and Shadepaw trained after you got injured you became so good you were able to be a warrior and as your mother died and her deputy came to be leader he chose you for the deputy and with that power you decided to kill your leader like Tigerstar!And when you killed the leader you became leader and became so dangerous that no cat dared cross your path I bet if bloodclan saw you they'd tremble at your name!You will be the baddest of the bad!You will rule the lake and everything in it!"he hissed and disapeared."No...No...NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!"Dawnpaw screamed everyone looked at her and she ran off"I'm going to be a monster!"she sobbed.
Back to top Go down
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 4:26 pm

(Quietheart 2 Silverwing)
The oldest of the children went up to Silverwing. "Father wanted me to talk to you for him. Each of us will tell you a message, the blind, the deaf, and the mix. His message to you spoken by me; The path of a medicine cat is one that is hard to find, rarley seen, and hardly passed. For you, that path has been crossed. You are on 'THEIR' territory now. The path twists and turns and at the end, you may have crossed back and traced you path." Silverwing's sibling sat down. "Lavenderbreath, your blind sister." She bowed her head, licked Silverwing between the ears and went back towards thier father.
Back to top Go down
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 4:37 pm

Lavenderbreath walked another sibling over to Silverwing. "Father's message to you spoken from me; Hidden in the shadows is the one that can't be seen. The one that won't be shown, and the one that couldn't speak. You could give the power and unleash the monster that lies within it. Spoken calmly, and moved sweetly. Rips apart and attacks." This time the sibling waited for nothing. He went up to his sister and licked her between the ears and sat down. "Spoken to you by, Silentclaw, the deaf one." Silentclaw meowed. He went back towards thier father.
Back to top Go down
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 4:45 pm

The next one moved confidently towards Silverwing. "Herbsort. The mixed one. Father's message to you spoken by me; The senses of all cats will disapear. They walk blankly ahead. Run into the one and StarClan unit. Silblings and parents meet again. For one day, and only the chosen ones will remember, StarClan become mortal once again. Have you been chosen Silverwing?" He went back towards the father and Quietheart went towards his daughter. He managed, even though he was mute, by StarClan's will, to say "I love you and stay brave. Tell you mother that I love her and she will help you with the prophecys" He stepped back and waited.
Back to top Go down
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 5:18 pm

(Firestar to Dawnpaw)
"Dawnpaw, StarClan can not force you to do anything, your destiny lies in the paws of the chosen one. We only advise that you shouldn't go with the ones that try to persuade you the wrong way."
Back to top Go down
Shadeclaw
Kit
Kit
Shadeclaw

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 5:23 pm

"Wae Up!" shadepaw Mewed, And Nudged Dawnpaw "What's Wrong? You've Been Moving All Night" He Mewed
Back to top Go down
Shadeclaw
Kit
Kit
Shadeclaw

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 5:24 pm

"You Were Whispering NOOOO and Stuff"
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 5:45 pm

"I...I'll tell you later."she meowed.
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 6:47 pm

Silverwing shut her eyes. She had listened to the prochecys with all her heart, and memorized them. "Unleash the monster within..... she muttered. "In the shadows....... Silverwing started trembleing. She needed darkpelt by her side, but she hadnt seen him for so long. He didnt even know that the kits had been born. Sticky tears rolled down her cheeks. She had three procheys to figure out, two of them about possible danger. She was still half blind from her slash from black claw. She lay down on the ground, feeling the weight of the world on her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 7:30 pm

"Shadepaw Hawkfrost told me I would be a monster and I would try to be a ruler of the lake and everything in it!He showed me the future and I was standing on a really high perch and all the clans sat beneath me!ALL of them!And the kits were all trembling!I'm going to be a monster!"she sobbed she told him about how when she trained with him after her injury she became a warrior and then her mother died and she became a deputy and how she got hungry with power and killed the leader and became leader and she became dangerous and made all the clans hers and called the clan Killerclan."Shadepaw you have to warn the others you have to...kill me!"she sobbed"Don't hesitate it's for everyones own good!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Running Away
Page 14 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Warrior Cats :: WindClan :: Horseplace-
Jump to: