The Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Warrior Cats

Here, you'll discover what it's like to be a real cat in the wild. Whether you're a warrior or a medicine cat, your adventures will be testing your skills and keeping you on your paws. Do you have what it takes to be a Warrior?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Running Away

Go down 
+3
Dawncloud
Brightstar
Goldenheart
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Number of posts : 789
Job/hobbies : pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie!
Humor : So..... How's it goin?!
Registration date : 2007-10-07

Character sheet
Name: Goldenkit
Health Points:
Running Away - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10Running Away - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Clan: WindClan

Running Away - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 6:50 pm

"Icefur what will we do?!!!" wailed Goldenheart. "I love you so much! But this is torchuer! I say we move to the island and just move away when the full moon comes! Please!" Goldenheart started to share tounges with Icefur. The smooth rythm relaxed her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorsandstuff.com
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Number of posts : 1548
Job/hobbies : swimming and running
Humor : ya. yup. mm hm. So hows ur life goin?
Registration date : 2007-10-25

Character sheet
Name: Silverkit
Health Points:
Running Away - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue14/14Running Away - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/14)
Clan: ThunderClan

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 7:05 pm

Then silverwing halted and looked back. "Dont you think the cats would discover your scents there, together, ever full moon? and by the way, she added her voice going down to barely a whisper. "I know what it feels like to have a forbidden love. But every cat in the forest must know about me and darkheart." "It must be different for you." she said before she pelted off in the direction of the windclan camp.
Back to top Go down
http://warriorcat1.wetpaint.com
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Character sheet
Name: Brightstar
Health Points:
Running Away - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue292/292Running Away - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (292/292)

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 9:55 pm

Icefur lashed his tail a few times. He paed in circles. "Just go!" he hissed.
Back to top Go down
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Character sheet
Health Points:
Running Away - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10Running Away - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 6:12 pm

"Please, just calm down, just a little. That was a biggy there and it could cause trouble, but, please." Goldenheart licked Icefur again and layed down to rest. "I love you..." goldenheart whispered before falling asleep
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:
Running Away - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue14/14Running Away - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/14)

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 6:33 pm

Silverwing returned to windclan camp, entered the leaders den, and mewed quietly, I didnt find anything or any cat. Im sorry.
Back to top Go down
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 8:43 pm

Goldenheart got up before sunrise and saw that Icefur was still sleeping. She quietly got up and went to go catch breakfast. "Ok, what is that smell? Man! What is that smell?" She ran back and woke Icefur. "There is a strange smell out there, it is not a herb or an animal. I have never smelled it before, but whenever I smell it, I want to throw up!" Goldenheart sat down, waiting for an answer, or atleast an opinion.
Back to top Go down
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Character sheet
Name: Brightstar
Health Points:
Running Away - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue292/292Running Away - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (292/292)

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 5:07 pm

"What did it smell like?" he meowed
Back to top Go down
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 6:59 pm

"It kind of smelt like, well, like, dead rabit/mouse/some two leg thing, yarrow mix. And cat barf or something wrong like that. Mostly dead animal, poultice, and mainly Two Leg thing."
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 7:25 pm

while silverwing was walking back to thunderclan, she smelt something horrible. she winced. Maybe it was a herb. Whatever it was, goldenheart and icefur might know. She headed back to the horseplace.

Last edited by on Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Number of posts : 1082
Job/hobbies : I'm leaving bye!
Humor : I'm leaving bye!
Registration date : 2007-11-10

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 11:37 pm

The smell drifted across the lake and into Shadowclan"EEEEEEWWWWWW!!!!!!"Dawnpaw mewed with a sour tone "What is that and where's it coming from?!?!?!"she mewed and walked out of camp and followed the horible smell's trail.When she got to the Thunderclan border she thought*Hmmm I better make sure there are no cats coming.*she scented for other cats,there were none.*Good!*she thought as she slipped across the border.She stayed close to the edge of the lake to stay away from any patrolls.She had walked for a long time untill she finally came to the Windclan border,she scented the air again for warriors*Uh oh a patroll!*she thought and rolled in mud and ducked into a large bush the patroll finally passed and she went on.*The smell is getting stronger and stronger!*she thought with disgust as she got closer to the horseplace*It is coming from the horseplace!*she almost mewed with suprise.she snuck to the door of the barn but stayed hidden.She saw Icefur and Goldenheart in there and she scented a faint silverpaw scent but the horrible smell covered it up mostly.The horrible smell was so bad it was unbarable*Oh man that smell is coming from in here!I'll tell Flowerstar and I'll tell Brightstar that I found those guys!*she thought and she ran home.
Back to top Go down
Crystalpaw
Kit
Kit
Crystalpaw

Number of posts : 474
Humor : JELLY BEANS!!!!!
Registration date : 2007-11-03

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 12:52 am

Crystalpaw had been hunting when she smelt Dawnpaw. it was covered by dirt, the border, and the smell coming from horseplace, but she know it well. "Dawnpaw, what are you doing coming from thunderclan territry?" Crystalpaw meowed when she saw her friend. "You know that we're not allowed to go there!"
Back to top Go down
http://theforestcats.forumotion.com
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 6:14 pm

Silverwing smelled other scents once she reached the barn and she hissed. "Goldenpaw, icefur, we arent alone!" she darted into the place where dawnpaw was hiding and pinned her down. Silverwing put her paw on dawnpaws throught and said, "Im here on a leaders orders!" "You cant be here!" "And you cant tell that Icefur and Goldenheart are here either!"

Last edited by on Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 6:21 pm

"Icefur!" Goldenheart screeched loudly "Others know we are here! We HAVE to move! Now! Smell that!?" you could barley smell the other cats through the nasty smell, but it was still noticable. "Icefur! Please! They have gone to tell the leaders." Goldenheart was freaking out. "Silverwing," Goldenheart meowed more calmly. "I knew I could trust you. Icefur, what do you want to do now? Do we have to go back?" Goldenstar was choking on her panic so it did not show. She started to walk outside.
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 6:26 pm

Silverwing looked up and glared at crystalpaw. "You cant tell brightstar, or flowerstar, or any cat either!" she growled fiercley. Then turned to goldenheart. "I can hold them here untill you get far enouph away if you want." silverwing mewed.

Last edited by on Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 10:18 pm

GoldenHEART looked expectanly at Icefur. "What do you want to do?" Goldenheart questioned gently.
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 10:20 pm

Silverwings gaze returned to dawnpaw, who she still had pinned down. "If you tell anyone........ well, it'll be nothing good. Goldenheart and Icefur can make there own choices, and you dont need to interfeer.

(sorry i'll edit my posts to goldenheart.)
Back to top Go down
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 10:26 pm

(it ok. I almost called myself goldenPAW many times.)

Last edited by on Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 10:29 pm

Silverwing nodded and shot another frosty gaze to dawnpaw.
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 10:44 pm

"Ok ok!Now let go ouch silverwing owwww your hurting me!!!"she started to cough,why was she coughing...silverwing got of and ran to get herbs to help her stop coughing"What happened?!?!?"Silverwing asked"You pinned me by my scar!"Dawnpaw hissed.
Back to top Go down
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 10:53 pm

Dawnpaw wrote:
"Ok ok!Now let go ouch silverwing owwww your hurting me!!!"she started to cough,why was she coughing...silverwing got of and ran to get herbs to help her stop coughing"What happened?!?!?"Silverwing asked"You pinned me by my scar!"Dawnpaw hissed.

You can't play silverpaw!

Last edited by on Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 10:58 pm

I'm not! OMG I'M OUTTA HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHAT IS IT WITH ALL YOU PEOPLE SAYING THAT JUST HAVING YOUR FRIENDS CHARACTER SAY ONE LITTLE THING IS PLAYING THEIR CHARACTER IV'E HAD TEN PEOPLE TEN TEWLL ME THAT I AM SO MADDDDDDDDD RTRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'M SO MAD YOUR LUCKY THAT I'M STAYING BUT THIS IS THE FINALL STRTAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 11:06 pm

Because that is playing the other charactar. You are making your own little story up!

Last edited by on Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 11:12 pm

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
THAT WAS STRIKE # MISSY MOO MOO!!!!!!!I"M NEVER COMING TO THIS SITE AGAIN IF SOME RANDOMLY MADE UP RULE IS RIGHT NABOVE MY HEAD PM ME WITH YHOUR PITY IF YOU EVER WANT TO SEE DAWNPAW(I HATE YOU ALL RIGHT NOW-DAWNPAW!)
Back to top Go down
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 10:14 am

(well, atleast I am not going to get anymore nasty messages from that one again. WHO WANTS TO GET BACK TO THE SUBJECT?) Neutral

Last edited by on Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 10:17 am

Goldenheart looked back at Icefur. "It's all up to you now." she said barley above a whisper. The room fell deadly silent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Running Away
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Warrior Cats :: WindClan :: Horseplace-
Jump to: