The Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Warrior Cats

Here, you'll discover what it's like to be a real cat in the wild. Whether you're a warrior or a medicine cat, your adventures will be testing your skills and keeping you on your paws. Do you have what it takes to be a Warrior?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing

Go down 
+5
Bluepelt
silverwing
Dawncloud
wildnose
Crystalpaw
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

how many hours do you spend on "The Warrior Cats" every day?
half hour
the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
1 hour
the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
2 hours
the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
3 hours
the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
4 hours
the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
I'M ON ALL THE TIME
the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 2 Vote_lcap54%the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Crystalpaw
Kit
Kit
Crystalpaw

Number of posts : 474
Humor : JELLY BEANS!!!!!
Registration date : 2007-11-03

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Clan:

the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 11:41 pm

has any one here ever heard of a show called INVADER ZIM?
Back to top Go down
http://theforestcats.forumotion.com
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Number of posts : 1082
Job/hobbies : I'm leaving bye!
Humor : I'm leaving bye!
Registration date : 2007-11-10

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 11:50 pm

NO!!!!!!My parents are weird they want a really tiney dog when my oldest cat and dog die and they want to name it penny!
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 11:51 pm

<-------------- Don't you love my picture?Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Crystalpaw
Kit
Kit
Crystalpaw

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 11:55 pm

i do like your picture!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 11:57 pm

Thanks!So is that a picture of your cat or did you get it somwhere else (This isn't my cat)
Back to top Go down
Crystalpaw
Kit
Kit
Crystalpaw

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 12:04 am

no this isn't my cat. i got it online.
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 12:08 am

Oh It's really cool!
Back to top Go down
Crystalpaw
Kit
Kit
Crystalpaw

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 12:10 am

i have to get off, see you tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!! afro afro lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Crystalpaw
Kit
Kit
Crystalpaw

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 10:43 pm

HI, NEW CAT SHADEKIT. EVERYONE SAY HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol! lol! lol! afro afro afro flower flower Twisted Evil sunny farao study scratch geek afro jocolor flower lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Number of posts : 1548
Job/hobbies : swimming and running
Humor : ya. yup. mm hm. So hows ur life goin?
Registration date : 2007-10-25

Character sheet
Name: Silverkit
Health Points:
the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14/14the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/14)
Clan: ThunderClan

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 10:45 pm

peeeeeeace! afro
Back to top Go down
http://warriorcat1.wetpaint.com
Crystalpaw
Kit
Kit
Crystalpaw

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 10:52 pm

YO MAN, PEACE OUT HOMMIE! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Bluepelt
Kit
Kit
Bluepelt

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-10-13

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 12:19 am

I have glasses, butt i see great upclose. Embarassed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Crystalpaw
Kit
Kit
Crystalpaw

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 12:21 am

THAT'S COOL
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 12:32 am

Same here!
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:
the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14/14the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/14)

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 9:38 am

my friend is obbsesive with cheese. but guess what tastes best in the whole wide world? lettuce with cold natcho cheese!
Back to top Go down
Bluepelt
Kit
Kit
Bluepelt

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 4:01 pm

OK then. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Bluepelt
Kit
Kit
Bluepelt

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 4:08 pm

you know what i like. Mac'n'cheese and then chocolate shake for disert! cat
Back to top Go down
Bluepelt
Kit
Kit
Bluepelt

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 4:13 pm

<-----------------------Like my name, I love it and the name Wildheart!
Back to top Go down
echostar
Kit
Kit
echostar

Number of posts : 110
Job/hobbies : hunting
Humor : echo of a star nearby
Registration date : 2007-11-24

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 5:04 pm

well i like the name twillightflower,echosong,echowind and silversnow
Back to top Go down
http://www.kitten-overlords.piczo.com
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 6:06 pm

i think anything with silver is pretty. i used to like whitewing, but a cat out of the books just got that name and i dont want to be a copy cat. im silverwind on some other sites.
Back to top Go down
Crystalpaw
Kit
Kit
Crystalpaw

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 6:06 pm

ECHOSONG IS A COOL NAME!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
echostar
Kit
Kit
echostar

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 6:19 pm

ty, shes a real cat in a book ;p shes my role model as a med
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 6:54 pm

PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE! I AM SMOOTH. Cool
Back to top Go down
echostar
Kit
Kit
echostar

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 6:55 pm

ur smooth but im smexy afro
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 6:57 pm

im smooth and smexy afro im smooexy geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next