The Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Warrior Cats

Here, you'll discover what it's like to be a real cat in the wild. Whether you're a warrior or a medicine cat, your adventures will be testing your skills and keeping you on your paws. Do you have what it takes to be a Warrior?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

first day out

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shadeclaw
Kit
Kit
Shadeclaw

Number of posts : 381
Job/hobbies : ShadowClan Warrior
Humor : Cats! Peter! 4!
Registration date : 2007-11-10

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
first day out - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10first day out - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Clan:

first day out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: first day out   first day out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 1:03 pm

You Too? Wow, Where You Goin, I Think I'm Going to Windclan Soon. Just Maybe Though.

Last edited by on Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
darth fate
Apprentice
Apprentice
darth fate

Number of posts : 226
Job/hobbies : fighting and playing also swimming
Humor : cat,bob,freddie,bengerman
Registration date : 2007-10-13

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
first day out - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10first day out - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Clan: ShadowClan

PostSubject: Re: first day out   first day out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 1:03 pm

no, im going to the rouges.
Back to top Go down
Shadeclaw
Kit
Kit
Shadeclaw

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: first day out   first day out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 1:04 pm

Ok... Sad

Last edited by on Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
darth fate
Apprentice
Apprentice
darth fate

Number of posts : 226
Job/hobbies : fighting and playing also swimming
Humor : cat,bob,freddie,bengerman
Registration date : 2007-10-13

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: first day out   first day out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 1:06 pm

shut up, your exactly the reason why
Back to top Go down
Shadeclaw
Kit
Kit
Shadeclaw

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: first day out   first day out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 1:38 pm

Hiya

Last edited by on Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Number of posts : 1082
Job/hobbies : I'm leaving bye!
Humor : I'm leaving bye!

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: first day out   first day out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 10:44 pm

"Your my mentor you can't leave you can't call him a dork and Shadeclaw if your leaving for Windclan I'll follow you.
Back to top Go down
Stefanie
Leader
Leader
Stefanie

Number of posts : 287
Job/hobbies : taking care of my clan. i have a loyal, but sometimes annoying, apprentice too.
Humor : shadowclan cats dont have much humor.
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Character sheet
Name: Mosspaw
Health Points:
first day out - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/15first day out - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

PostSubject: Re: first day out   first day out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 10:55 pm

"Enough!" yowled Flowerstar, she had just come in with her apprentice Petalpaw and was annoyed and angry.

"WHAT! Dawnpaw, you can't leave! Not when you were just made an apprentice! You too Shadepaw! And Darkheart, you were just made a warrior! That would be even worse if you left! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! PLEASE! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAASE NOOOOOOOOOOO!" Petalpaw mewed pleadingly to her sister and friends.

"Why and when is what I want to know. But Dawnpaw," Flowerstar meowed gently, turning to her daughter, "Why would you want to leave?"

"Shadepaw, I am training you. I haven't abondoned you." Whitefur meowed sternly to his apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Shadeclaw
Kit
Kit
Shadeclaw

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: first day out   first day out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 11:54 pm

"I Know, Whitefur, And I'm Gracious. But Me And Dawnpaw Feel We Don't Belong Here. None Of You Dissapoint Me, Or Make Me Mad. I Just Feel We Don't Belong. Whitefur, Flowerstar, If You Give Me And Dawnpaw The Proper Training We Need, We'll Stay, A Bit Longer." Shadepaw Mewed
Back to top Go down
Shadeclaw
Kit
Kit
Shadeclaw

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: first day out   first day out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 11:57 pm

"If We Are Totally Trained To Be Good Warriors, We''ll Stay." Shadepaw Mewed, But He Was Almost Ready For Shadeclaw
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Number of posts : 1082
Job/hobbies : I'm leaving bye!
Humor : I'm leaving bye!

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: first day out   first day out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 12:00 am

"MOM I LOVE YOU TO DEATH EVEN IF I LEAVE THAT'LL NEVER CHANGE!"Dawnpaw cried and fel to her mother's paws and Flowerstar started to comfort her kit"I love Shadepaw too so if he leavs I'll have a broken heart!"she whispered her secret.
Back to top Go down
Shadeclaw
Kit
Kit
Shadeclaw

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: first day out   first day out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 12:02 am

Just To Clarify, I Didn't Cause Him Leaving. He Was Mad And I Gave Him A Hard Time.That's All.

I'm Bored On Wildnose's Site Too. I Post All The Time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: first day out   first day out - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

first day out
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Warrior Cats :: ShadowClan :: Forest-
Jump to: