The Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Warrior Cats

Here, you'll discover what it's like to be a real cat in the wild. Whether you're a warrior or a medicine cat, your adventures will be testing your skills and keeping you on your paws. Do you have what it takes to be a Warrior?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Life as a Kit

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Stefanie
Leader
Leader
Stefanie

Number of posts : 287
Job/hobbies : taking care of my clan. i have a loyal, but sometimes annoying, apprentice too.
Humor : shadowclan cats dont have much humor.
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Character sheet
Name: Mosspaw
Health Points:
Life as a Kit - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/15Life as a Kit - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Clan: ShadowClan

Life as a Kit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life as a Kit   Life as a Kit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 11:12 pm

OOC: Thanks, your right, I did mean Paddedfoot!

"It's okay with me, maybe we can play our own game by the nursery!" Flowerkit meowed.
Back to top Go down
Brambleshadow
Admin
Brambleshadow

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character sheet
Name: Brambleshadow
Health Points:
Life as a Kit - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Life as a Kit - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
Clan: StarClan

PostSubject: Re: Life as a Kit   Life as a Kit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 11:21 pm

Paddedfoot was glad that they understood. He meowed to them, "Thanks, for allowing me to be alone."
Back to top Go down
https://thewarriorcats.forumotion.com
Jennifer
Apprentice
Apprentice
Jennifer

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Character sheet
Name: Moonpaw
Health Points:
Life as a Kit - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue12/12Life as a Kit - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/12)
Clan: ThunderClan

PostSubject: Re: Life as a Kit   Life as a Kit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 3:25 pm

"Hey! If you leave, then we have to go in the nursery den." Moonkit meowed. "I don't want to go back in that boring den."
Back to top Go down
Stefanie
Leader
Leader
Stefanie

Job/hobbies : taking care of my clan. i have a loyal, but sometimes annoying, apprentice too.

Character sheet
Health Points:
Life as a Kit - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/15Life as a Kit - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

PostSubject: Re: Life as a Kit   Life as a Kit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 8:28 pm

"Wait, Paddedfoot! Can you please play hide and seek or something with us? That way we don't have to go back to the nursery, and you can be alone for a while if you hide really good! Please, I'll even be it for you!" Flowerkit meowed.
Back to top Go down
Morning
Leader
Leader

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-07-31

Character sheet
Name: Leafheart
Health Points:
Life as a Kit - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue71/71Life as a Kit - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (71/71)
Clan: RiverClan

PostSubject: Re: Life as a Kit   Life as a Kit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 10:48 pm

"Yay! Hide and go seek will be great! I love that game!" Featherkit purred.
Back to top Go down
Stefanie
Leader
Leader
Stefanie

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Life as a Kit   Life as a Kit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 10:59 pm

"Play with us Paddedfoot, PLEASE!!" Flowerkit mewed pleadingly.
Back to top Go down
Brambleshadow
Admin
Brambleshadow

Character sheet
Health Points:
Life as a Kit - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Life as a Kit - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)

PostSubject: Re: Life as a Kit   Life as a Kit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 11:46 pm

"Well, I'd better hope you don't find me." Paddedfoot said and then dashed off into the woods. *Maybe they'll get caught too for being alone.*
Back to top Go down
Jennifer
Apprentice
Apprentice
Jennifer

Character sheet
Health Points:
Life as a Kit - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue12/12Life as a Kit - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/12)

PostSubject: Re: Life as a Kit   Life as a Kit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 11:34 am

"Okay then, I'll be hiding." Frostkit meowed. She ran through the camp, then sneaked around to wherever Paddedfoot went, but making sure that he didn't notice that she was around. *Maybe wherever he hides is the best hiding place.*
Back to top Go down
Brambleshadow
Admin
Brambleshadow

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Life as a Kit   Life as a Kit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 6:23 pm

Paddedfoot runs until he gets to the anceint oak. Then he layed down behind it. He sighs, then thinks to himself, *now this is great. I can enjoy the beauty of the lake, AND I am not bothered by the kits.*
Back to top Go down
Jennifer
Apprentice
Apprentice
Jennifer

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Life as a Kit   Life as a Kit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 5:00 pm

Moonkit slowly crept up to the anceint oak and stood on the other side of it from Paddedfoot. *I hope he doesn't find out.*
Back to top Go down
Brambleshadow
Admin
Brambleshadow

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Life as a Kit   Life as a Kit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 9:32 pm

Paddedfoot scented that a ThunderClan cat was around, but he just assumed that it was just a warrior.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer
Apprentice
Apprentice
Jennifer

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Life as a Kit   Life as a Kit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 12:49 pm

Moonkit walked a little closer to Paddedfoot when she stepped on a leaf and crunched it. She quickly ran up the tree a little ways.
Back to top Go down
Morning
Leader
Leader

Character sheet
Health Points:
Life as a Kit - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue71/71Life as a Kit - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (71/71)

PostSubject: Re: Life as a Kit   Life as a Kit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 9:00 pm

Paddedfoot raised his ears high. He got up and went around the tree, then looked up the tree. Great! Moonkit! "What are you doing here!? I thought I got rid of you kits." he meowed loudly.
Back to top Go down
Stefanie
Leader
Leader
Stefanie

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Life as a Kit   Life as a Kit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 6:19 pm

"Ready or not, here I come! Where could they be? I know, I'll start looking around the ancient oak." Flowerkit meowed.
Back to top Go down
Morning
Leader
Leader

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Life as a Kit   Life as a Kit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 7:27 pm

Paddedfoot glared at Moonkit. "Well... Are you going to say anything? You are wasting my time!"
Back to top Go down
Jennifer
Apprentice
Apprentice
Jennifer

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Life as a Kit   Life as a Kit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 11:04 am

Moonkit meowed, "Well, I assumed that your hiding place would bee the best hiding spot." She then heard a cat coming. "It might be Flowerkit."
Back to top Go down
Stefanie
Leader
Leader
Stefanie

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Life as a Kit   Life as a Kit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 10:34 pm

"I think I heard them over here. I hope it's not a patrol, I'm only almost an apprentice." mewed Flowerkit quietly.
Back to top Go down
Morning
Leader
Leader

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Life as a Kit   Life as a Kit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 11:35 pm

Paddedfoot heard paw steps too. "Great! Apparently, my spot wasn't as hidden because of your mouth." he growled.
Back to top Go down
Stefanie
Leader
Leader
Stefanie

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Life as a Kit   Life as a Kit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 11:33 am

"Hello?"mewed Flowerkit nervously.
Back to top Go down
Morning
Leader
Leader

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Life as a Kit   Life as a Kit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 10:07 pm

Paddedfoot was about to scream, but he took a deep breathe and meowed as calmly as he could, "Looks like you found me. Now who's next to count?"
Back to top Go down
Stefanie
Leader
Leader
Stefanie

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Life as a Kit   Life as a Kit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 10:18 pm

"Well, I still have to find Featherkit, where did she go?"Meowed Flowerkit.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer
Apprentice
Apprentice
Jennifer

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Life as a Kit   Life as a Kit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 11:05 pm

"Stop being so grumpy Paddedfoot. We haven't done anything." Moonkit meowed. She glared at Paddedfoot for a moment, then after Flowerkit meowed, she looked around. "Well, we can check the dens."
Back to top Go down
Stefanie
Leader
Leader
Stefanie

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Life as a Kit   Life as a Kit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 7:40 pm

"Yeah, lets go Moonkit."Flowerkit mewed.
Back to top Go down
Morning
Leader
Leader

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Life as a Kit   Life as a Kit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 9:14 pm

Paddedfoot meowed, "Okay, you can do that while I stay here and relax with quietness."
Back to top Go down
Stefanie
Leader
Leader
Stefanie

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Life as a Kit   Life as a Kit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 9:16 pm

"Okay. We'll come and get you once we find her."mewed Flowerkit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life as a Kit   Life as a Kit - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life as a Kit
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next