The Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Warrior Cats

Here, you'll discover what it's like to be a real cat in the wild. Whether you're a warrior or a medicine cat, your adventures will be testing your skills and keeping you on your paws. Do you have what it takes to be a Warrior?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+2
Blacksnow
Crystalpaw
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Crystalpaw
Kit
Kit
Crystalpaw

Number of posts : 474
Humor : JELLY BEANS!!!!!
Registration date : 2007-11-03

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Clan:

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 2:54 am

Crystalpaw rolled on the ground laughing. " now that you have defeted, HEY WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SCENE WHERE THE MONKEYS ATTACK DAWNPAW." SHE YELLed. i yell back"we got rid of it. we're just free playing it now." "omsc, i can not work like this." crystalpaw walks off stage and goes to her trailer. then clearkit from http://warriorcatclans2.wetpaint.com/ comes on stage. "what happened?" she meowed. "forget it clearkit!! just take the suger sword and play crystalpaw!!!!!" i yell to her. clearkit takes sword, licks it and starts to sing 'fergalicious'.
Back to top Go down
http://theforestcats.forumotion.com
flowerstream
Kit
Kit
flowerstream

Number of posts : 138
Job/hobbies : sewing, cooking, swimming and reading warriors
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 10:20 am

yall are freaky Exclamation
but sooooooooooo funny!
they should make this into a movie!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://adventures-in-a-book.forumotion.com/
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Number of posts : 789
Job/hobbies : pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie!
Humor : So..... How's it goin?!
Registration date : 2007-10-07

Character sheet
Name: Goldenkit
Health Points:
Clan: WindClan

PostSubject: Re: YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 1:57 pm

YEAH! THAT WOULD BE SO COOL! Oh, I am the script writer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorsandstuff.com
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 1:58 pm

STOP FIGHTING! YOU WILL RUIN THE WORLD!
Back to top Go down
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 1:58 pm

THIS IS THE ONLY WORLD WITH CHOCOLATE ON IT! If you want to know why that is not true, then you need to pm me. I cannot talk about it in public.
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Number of posts : 1082
Job/hobbies : I'm leaving bye!
Humor : I'm leaving bye!
Registration date : 2007-11-10

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 2:26 pm

"CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!WERE!????!!!???"Dawnpaw screams she is a chocolate fantic"GIMMIE CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!""Dawnpaw calm down!UGH I CAN'T BE YOUR TRAINER FOR THIS IF YOU WON'T LISTEN!!"I scream at her and storm to Crystalpaw's trailor"Crystalpaw?Where are you?Oh there you are here's the new script it was written so that you and Dawnpaw can go on stage!"I say and walk out.
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Number of posts : 1548
Job/hobbies : swimming and running
Humor : ya. yup. mm hm. So hows ur life goin?
Registration date : 2007-10-25

Character sheet
Name: Silverkit
Health Points:
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14/14YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/14)
Clan: ThunderClan

PostSubject: Re: YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 7:27 pm

i would prefer some pumpkin pie right now. i want to see i am legend really bad, but i had to go to the stupid alvin and the chipmunks movie. its not even funny. i swear, it sucks.
Back to top Go down
http://warriorcat1.wetpaint.com
Blacksnow
Apprentice
Apprentice
Blacksnow

Number of posts : 254
Job/hobbies : soccer

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 12:19 am

waaat y did no 1 tell ne this cuse me and Crystalpaw started this .....................and am i in this
Back to top Go down
http://forest.forum2.biz/
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 9:06 pm

( New Script)
Dawnpaw walks on stage. She looks around and starts to hunt.
Dawnpaw: Well, this looks like a good spot.
Dawnpaw looks around, a little worried
Goldenheart (StarClan cat): What is wrong now, Dawnpaw? You always seem to have a problem on hand and this one is really bad.
Dawnpaw: Oh, its you. Why won't you leave me alone?
Goldenheart: I am the cookie angle. Can't you tell? Me bootyful crisp light brown fur, with darker brown flecks.
Dawnpaw: Well, I do not think a Cookie angle could help me right now. Everywhere I look I See chocolate! I mean, look! Right there! It is chocolate!
Dawnpaw starts to lick ground and roll all around.
Goldenheart: That is fox dung, Dawnpaw!

silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14/14YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/14)

PostSubject: Re: YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 11:01 pm

omg! fox crap!
Back to top Go down
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 7:17 pm

(Goldenheart's point of view)
Goldenheart: stop rolling in crap and go over there!

(the end)
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 7:52 pm

crap looks like chocolate.
Back to top Go down
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 7:44 pm

We had chocolate sherbert in our lunch at school and it melted and it really looked like crap! I mean, you just wanted to stick you hand in it and rub it all over EVERYTHING!
Back to top Go down
Crystalpaw
Kit
Kit
Crystalpaw

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 11:43 pm

CHOCOLATE SHERBERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
flowerstream
Kit
Kit
flowerstream

Number of posts : 138
Job/hobbies : sewing, cooking, swimming and reading warriors
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 11:12 am

tell me about it!!!!!
tongue tongue pale tongue pale tongue pale
Back to top Go down
http://adventures-in-a-book.forumotion.com/
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 6:42 pm

It really wasn't that bad. It was chocolate ICECREAM, just more frozen like sherbert. So, it was kinda like stale icecream, or whatever you wanna call it.
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 12:20 am

"OMG FOX DUNG I WILL NOT DO IT NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Dawnpaw screamed "I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY MORE IF I DON'T SEE SOME GOOD LINES I WILL QUIT!!!" "She is our drama queen of the set huh?"I laugh"IT'S NOT FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AGHHHH!!!!!I STEPPED IN DOG CRUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"She screamed and stomped to her trailer"Hey who painted my trailer red I said I wanted it purple!!!!!DOOFUSES THAT'S WHAT YOU ALL ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Crystalpaw
Kit
Kit
Crystalpaw

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 1:06 am

"I'M TELLING YOU" CRYSTAL YOWLED OUT OF HER TRAILER "THEY'RE ALL LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 11:12 am

My real cat died.His name was Sam and he was black and white and he was nice to everyone he met so I'm really sad.I knew him since I was born because my parents got him before I was born.
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 12:03 pm

we will mourn him in the center of camp. EVERYONE GATHER ROUND!
Back to top Go down
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 7:06 pm

We gather here under the ranks of StarClan to follow a very specail warrior. May he make his trip safely into your paws! Does anybody have anything to say? (we will say 3 things about Sam and then we will not answer to this post till 8:00 tomorrow morning to mourn)
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 7:41 pm

(Oh Goldenheart you don't know how much this means to me!Thank you a million times!!!!!)He was a sweet and caring cat,he was always comforting me when I was sad,and he rarely started a fight with anyone.
Back to top Go down
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 10:31 pm

(It is the least I could do...)
He was a beautyful cat, we can all see by his picture. He sounds like the nicest cat I have ever heard of. My cat's only fight, he remindes me of someone, my old cat Daisy that died. She was hit by a car, we think. Just think, right now Sam is getting closer and closer to StarClan. It is almost time. He has proven himself worthy and will make it, to the rest of his family.
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 1:30 pm

His brothers and sisters and his mom and dad and another cat who we think ran away(who is definitly dead by now cuz if he ws still alive he would be 19!!!!!)named Mario.
Back to top Go down
Blacksnow
Apprentice
Apprentice
Blacksnow

Number of posts : 254
Job/hobbies : soccer

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 3:39 pm

my butter bear (nickname) only putrred he waz a sweet-heart
Back to top Go down
http://forest.forum2.biz/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Warrior Cats :: Discussion & Entertainment :: Fun Zone-
Jump to: