The Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Warrior Cats

Here, you'll discover what it's like to be a real cat in the wild. Whether you're a warrior or a medicine cat, your adventures will be testing your skills and keeping you on your paws. Do you have what it takes to be a Warrior?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

January Gathering

Go down 
+5
Stefanie
Dawncloud
Stacey
Blacksnow
Goldenheart
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Number of posts : 789
Job/hobbies : pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie!
Humor : So..... How's it goin?!
Registration date : 2007-10-07

Character sheet
Name: Goldenkit
Health Points:
January Gathering - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10January Gathering - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Clan: WindClan

January Gathering - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: January Gathering   January Gathering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 8:39 pm

"Calm! Calm!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorsandstuff.com
Shadeclaw
Kit
Kit
Shadeclaw

Number of posts : 381
Job/hobbies : ShadowClan Warrior
Humor : Cats! Peter! 4!
Registration date : 2007-11-10

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
January Gathering - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10January Gathering - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering   January Gathering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 8:43 pm

*Hmmf, That's, Uh, happens Alot?)

"i'm Fine" Shadeclaw mewed "What the.." He Mewed as He Noticed The Lake
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Number of posts : 1082
Job/hobbies : I'm leaving bye!
Humor : I'm leaving bye!

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering   January Gathering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 9:14 pm

Dawncloud sat there shaking.She got up wobbly and padded to the lake and stared down.A large tabby face appeared in the lake"The prophecey is coming Dawncloud,you can't stop it!"the voice hissed"NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Dawncloud yowled and fell down into the black water just floating there.
Back to top Go down
Shadeclaw
Kit
Kit
Shadeclaw

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering   January Gathering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 9:21 pm

"Now Her?" Shadeclaw Mewed, as he Hoped Into The Shallows And Dragged Her our. "Littlepaw, Twigpaw, hold Down Dawncloud. She's Going crazy" Shadeclaw Mewed, As he rushed Over To goldenstar.
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering   January Gathering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 9:30 pm

"No I'm...I'm fine.I just thought I saw somthing in the water."she meowed quietly.She kracked him in the head with her paw"That's for calling me crazy!"she hissed and stormed off angerily.
Back to top Go down
Shadeclaw
Kit
Kit
Shadeclaw

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering   January Gathering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 10:10 pm

"He stood Back And Watched Her Leave.* "I Didn't Know That! It Sounded A Bit Like You Were Crazy.... Sorry!"

Last edited by on Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadeclaw
Kit
Kit
Shadeclaw

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering   January Gathering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 10:10 pm

(Ok, It Sounded Like It hurt Very Happy )

Last edited by on Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering   January Gathering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 10:33 pm

*No I just hit you with my paw gently!*
Back to top Go down
Shadeclaw
Kit
Kit
Shadeclaw

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering   January Gathering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 6:40 pm

"I must Help Goldenstar" Shadeclaw Mewed
Back to top Go down
Crystalpaw
Kit
Kit
Crystalpaw

Number of posts : 474
Humor : JELLY BEANS!!!!!
Registration date : 2007-11-03

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering   January Gathering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 1:34 am

Crystalpaw came to the gathering late. no one saw her come , really no one had been paying much attenen to her at all. Dawncloud and shadeclaw had been fighting with flowerstar alot lately. crystalpaw had enjoyed not having to be in camp. she explored other territorys and had hunted in them, dissiding that windclan had the best rabbit and thuderclan had the fattest mice. she wondered what was going on.
Back to top Go down
http://theforestcats.forumotion.com
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering   January Gathering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 10:28 pm

"Dawncloud! COME BACK!!!" Goldenstar hissed wildly. "YOU MUST GO IN THE WATER!" And why would she like to do that? Aren't you the crazy one now Goldenstar! *You must follow her. Go in the water Goldenstar, you and Dawncloud.*
Back to top Go down
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering   January Gathering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 10:31 pm

Goldenstar ran and grabbed Dawncloud by the scruff, dragged her halfway to the tree-bridege and dropped her. She turned around, her eyes red, red with a face underneath them Tigerstars! *I warned you Dawncloud! Go, or else the leader does!* The thought of the prophecy made Goldenstar jerk back into awakeness. She turned around and landed in the black water. When she landed, the waves started to churn the lake and a whirl pool began. She was swirled here and there. Tigerstar moving left to right, with every swish.
Back to top Go down
Shadeclaw
Kit
Kit
Shadeclaw

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering   January Gathering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 10:45 pm

((Too Dramatic.))
Back to top Go down
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering   January Gathering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 9:39 am

(well sorry, i don't tell you how to run your life!)

I like drama. I can't live with out drama!
Back to top Go down
Shadeclaw
Kit
Kit
Shadeclaw

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering   January Gathering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 6:22 pm

OOC, Just saying
Back to top Go down
Stefanie
Leader
Leader
Stefanie

Number of posts : 287
Job/hobbies : taking care of my clan. i have a loyal, but sometimes annoying, apprentice too.
Humor : shadowclan cats dont have much humor.
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Character sheet
Name: Mosspaw
Health Points:
January Gathering - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/15January Gathering - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Clan: ShadowClan

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering   January Gathering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 9:34 pm

OOC Stop this is getting out of control! Shadepaw and Dawnpaw will be warriors after im done here. just need to finish this one post and youll be warriors sorry it took so long... Sad Crying or Very sad

"Dawnpaw! Goldenstar! Nooo!" Cloudpaw cried. He ran toward them but slipped into the lake and drowned.
"CLOUDPAW NOOOOO!" Flowerstar yowled after her son! "Cloudpaw no." she sobbed. "Okay I know you guys have waited a long time so Dawnpaw I hope you don't mind but I would like to honor your warrior name in Cloudpaw's honor, your warrior name is Dawncloud. Shadepaw you are now Shadeclaw. I'm sorry I could not give you a proper ceremony."

OOC Now lets get back to the story.
Back to top Go down
Shadeclaw
Kit
Kit
Shadeclaw

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering   January Gathering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 8:01 pm

"Wha...Tigerstar?? Goldenstar, Fight Him!" Shadeclaw Urged From Atop The Log
Back to top Go down
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering   January Gathering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 9:24 pm

(((Where did Dawncloud go?)))
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering   January Gathering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 9:32 pm

"Dawnpaw was looking at Goldenstar"Why...why are her eyes like mine sometimes?"she whimpered"Because Dawncloud!It's Tigerstar's eyes!And yes it's me Hawkfrost!"he meowed in her head.She opened her mouth and it wasn't her voice that came out"CATS OF THE CLANS I HAWKFROST HAVE TAKEN OVER DAWNCLOUD MY AMBITIONS LIVE AGAIN ALONG WITH MY FATHER TIGERSTAR WE WILL HAVE THESE CATS WE HAVE TAKEN OVER RULE THE FOREST IF ANYONE OBJECTS TO THIS YOU WILL DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!"he told about how Dawnclou would be a murderous monster and she would rule the clans as leader with Goldenstar"They won't listen to any of you any more!They only talk to us,themselfs,and eachother!"he hissed and jumped out of her body with Tigerstar right behind and Goldenstar and Dawncloud gave all the cats below an evil stare of death.
Back to top Go down
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Character sheet
Name: Brightstar
Health Points:
January Gathering - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue292/292January Gathering - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (292/292)

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering   January Gathering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 11:11 pm

Brightstar bursted inot the clearing. "I AM SO SORRY I AM LATE!" she cried.

ooc; I would rater play my kit.
Back to top Go down
Shadeclaw
Kit
Kit
Shadeclaw

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering   January Gathering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 9:34 am

OOC, Why Doesn't The Moon Come Crashing To Earth? It Might As Well.....

"Wha....Dawncloud?" Shadeclaw Mewed
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering   January Gathering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 11:51 am

"What are you staring at BUB?"she hissed back at him.
Back to top Go down
Shadeclaw
Kit
Kit
Shadeclaw

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering   January Gathering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 12:31 pm

"That Starclan Warrior!" Shadeclaw Nodded Torwards The Area Behind Dawncloud, The Evil Dawncloud Looked, And Then Shadeclaw Pounced
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering   January Gathering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 1:56 pm

"NOOO!!!!!!!!!!!"Hawkfrost yowled as he was knocked out of Dawnclouds body."Shadeclaw what are you doing?"she meowed horrifyed."Are you trying to kill me?
Back to top Go down
Crystalpaw
Kit
Kit
Crystalpaw

Number of posts : 474
Humor : JELLY BEANS!!!!!
Registration date : 2007-11-03

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering   January Gathering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 2:36 pm

((ooc:what is happening!!!!! I HAVE NO IDEA!!))

"Shadeclaw!" I yell. Crystalpaw rushs in front of dawncloud. Blocking shadeclaw.
Back to top Go down
http://theforestcats.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering   January Gathering - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

January Gathering
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next