The Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Warrior Cats

Here, you'll discover what it's like to be a real cat in the wild. Whether you're a warrior or a medicine cat, your adventures will be testing your skills and keeping you on your paws. Do you have what it takes to be a Warrior?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stamping out the rouges

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Number of posts : 1548
Job/hobbies : swimming and running
Humor : ya. yup. mm hm. So hows ur life goin?
Registration date : 2007-10-25

Character sheet
Name: Silverkit
Health Points:
Stamping out the rouges Left_bar_bleue14/14Stamping out the rouges Empty_bar_bleue  (14/14)
Clan: ThunderClan

Stamping out the rouges Empty
PostSubject: Stamping out the rouges   Stamping out the rouges Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 7:13 pm

Silverwing got out of the warriors den at dawn. She snuck past the guards posted at the camp entrance. The whole clan knew that she was confined to camp for a moon. She padded through the forest, untill she reached the shadowclan border. She paused for a moment, then padded on. She wrinkled her nose against shadowclans scent, and kept going. Hoping that the first shadowclan cat she saw was not an aggresive one.
Back to top Go down
http://warriorcat1.wetpaint.com
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:
Stamping out the rouges Left_bar_bleue14/14Stamping out the rouges Empty_bar_bleue  (14/14)

PostSubject: Re: Stamping out the rouges   Stamping out the rouges Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 7:16 pm

It was time to tell shadowclan to forget their differences with thunderclan, and team up to wipe out the rouges. Silverwing had had the kits of a traitor. She had always trusted darkheart, she thought he was different from misttail. But he had proved her wrong. He was a traitor and the whole forest knew it. He's the same fox dung eating scum that I always fought against. And to think I trusted him! She said as she swiped her claws against a tree.
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Number of posts : 1082
Job/hobbies : I'm leaving bye!
Humor : I'm leaving bye!
Registration date : 2007-11-10

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Stamping out the rouges Left_bar_bleue10/10Stamping out the rouges Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Stamping out the rouges   Stamping out the rouges Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 12:55 am

"Hey Silverwing is that you?!"Dawncloud purred as she padded to her friend."You look sad what's wrong?"she meowed.
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Stamping out the rouges   Stamping out the rouges Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 6:13 pm

Darkheart is a traitor. she hissed. "He and the rouges need to be gone. Out of the forest forever. Im sick of them."
Back to top Go down
Shadeclaw
Kit
Kit
Shadeclaw

Number of posts : 381
Job/hobbies : ShadowClan Warrior
Humor : Cats! Peter! 4!

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Stamping out the rouges Left_bar_bleue10/10Stamping out the rouges Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Stamping out the rouges   Stamping out the rouges Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 6:43 pm

"Hey! Lookie here! I Found A stash Of Sunflowerseeds By The Border. The smelled Like Wishkit. Oh Well...Wait, What's SHE Doing Here?" Shadeclaw Asked
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Stamping out the rouges   Stamping out the rouges Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 7:56 pm

"Shut it Shadeclaw can't you see she's hurt enough?!?!"Dawncloud hissed at Shadeclaw then turned to Silverwing "I agree with you!We don't need any rouges in the lake so why don't we just get rid of them?!"she purred"I'll tell my mom about this she'll help us too!Come on Shadeclaw!"she meowed"Bye Silverwing we'll see you in a little while!"she called over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Shadeclaw
Kit
Kit
Shadeclaw

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Stamping out the rouges   Stamping out the rouges Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 10:45 pm

"One More Seed?" Shadeclaw Wimpered
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Stamping out the rouges   Stamping out the rouges Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 9:37 pm

Silverwing bit off a few stalks of seeds and tossed them to shadeclaw. "I guess wishkit must have been messin around our border." She said. "She's in thunderclan now."
Back to top Go down
Shadeclaw
Kit
Kit
Shadeclaw

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Stamping out the rouges   Stamping out the rouges Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 8:00 pm

"That's News" Shadeclaw Mewed As Dawncloud Dragged Him Off
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Stamping out the rouges   Stamping out the rouges Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 10:25 pm

Silverwing waved her tail in goodbye, and as she padded off back to thunderclan, she murmured to herself, "I've done a lot of things that im not proud of, but i hope this wont be one of them."
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Stamping out the rouges   Stamping out the rouges Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 12:30 am

Dawncloud saw the look in Silverwing's eyes"Hey Shadeclaw go on and tell my mom while I talk to Silverwing ok!"she purred and padded back."Hey Silverwing did you see what I did to my leg going to the gathering?"she meowed showing Silverwing the torn up broken leg"Half of the group walked by the horseplace and the others walked into Riverclan.I was in the group of Horseplace passer's and since we don't live there I walked in the fence and a horse stepped on my leg."she meowed.
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Stamping out the rouges   Stamping out the rouges Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 11:25 am

"I can still fight!"she purred"Besides with our medicine cat back I'll be fighting faster than you can say prey!""Not literally though!"she laughed.
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Stamping out the rouges   Stamping out the rouges Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 12:27 pm

Silverwings eyes went alit with amusement. "I wouldnt leave you behind when we fight the rouges for the world. I'm not giving up on you."
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Stamping out the rouges   Stamping out the rouges Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 1:32 pm

Dawncloud smiled and Padded as close as she could to the border without crossing it"I want revenge more than any cat in the forest besides you."she whispered"On my warrior cerimony Cloudpaw died from a rouge,and I was named Dawncloud.I want them all dead!"she growled"And to think I was training from their leader!I figured out he was training me FORBIDDEN moves so he could use me as a weapon for the rouges!"she hissed"I want to claw every single part of that worthless cat we all know as Darkheart!"she hissed.
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Stamping out the rouges   Stamping out the rouges Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 4:36 pm

Silverwing nodded, but she was thinking seperate thoughts. she had almost changed her mind. She knew destroying the rouges, and darkheart, might be the thing she would most regret in her entire life. "Bye." she said to dawncloud before padding off into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Stamping out the rouges   Stamping out the rouges Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 11:54 pm

"Bye Silverwing and I promis that this is something that we will look back upon and never egret doing!"
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Stamping out the rouges   Stamping out the rouges Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 6:07 pm

Silverwing flinched as she disappeared into the trees, not really believing what dawncloud said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stamping out the rouges   Stamping out the rouges Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stamping out the rouges
Page 1 of 1