The Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Warrior Cats

Here, you'll discover what it's like to be a real cat in the wild. Whether you're a warrior or a medicine cat, your adventures will be testing your skills and keeping you on your paws. Do you have what it takes to be a Warrior?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lets get back to the randomness...........................

Go down 
+3
silverwing
Blacksnow
Crystalpaw
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Crystalpaw
Kit
Kit
Crystalpaw

Number of posts : 474
Humor : JELLY BEANS!!!!!
Registration date : 2007-11-03

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Lets get back to the randomness........................... Left_bar_bleue10/10Lets get back to the randomness........................... Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Clan:

Lets get back to the randomness........................... Empty
PostSubject: Lets get back to the randomness...........................   Lets get back to the randomness........................... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 6:58 pm

I LOVE GRAPEFRUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRAPEFRUIT YOU ROCK THE WORLD!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://theforestcats.forumotion.com
Blacksnow
Apprentice
Apprentice
Blacksnow

Number of posts : 254
Job/hobbies : soccer
Registration date : 2007-11-10

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Lets get back to the randomness........................... Left_bar_bleue10/10Lets get back to the randomness........................... Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Lets get back to the randomness...........................   Lets get back to the randomness........................... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 11:50 pm

okay?
Back to top Go down
http://forest.forum2.biz/
Crystalpaw
Kit
Kit
Crystalpaw

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Lets get back to the randomness...........................   Lets get back to the randomness........................... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 12:05 am

LOOK AT ALL THAT PIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Number of posts : 1548
Job/hobbies : swimming and running
Humor : ya. yup. mm hm. So hows ur life goin?
Registration date : 2007-10-25

Character sheet
Name: Silverkit
Health Points:
Lets get back to the randomness........................... Left_bar_bleue14/14Lets get back to the randomness........................... Empty_bar_bleue  (14/14)
Clan: ThunderClan

PostSubject: Re: Lets get back to the randomness...........................   Lets get back to the randomness........................... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 4:46 pm

ok people, im getting tired of warriors roleplay. i WILL keep coming to this website, and my website though. but im running a new site. its harry potter roleplay. i know not all of u have read the books, but i've read the entire series. even if u've only watched a movie, or like magic, u can join. we wont have to even discuss the books. but u will get to choose ur house, (gryffindor, ravenclaw, hufflepuff, slytherin) and try out for quittich. (dont know if thats how u spell it) and u will have a lot of fun with magic and everything. it will be fun. im not done yet, so im not revealing the name of the forum. but it will be fun and its something new so i hope u join.
Back to top Go down
http://warriorcat1.wetpaint.com
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:
Lets get back to the randomness........................... Left_bar_bleue14/14Lets get back to the randomness........................... Empty_bar_bleue  (14/14)

PostSubject: Re: Lets get back to the randomness...........................   Lets get back to the randomness........................... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 6:15 pm

Ok its ready. its called magicmayhem.forumotion.com
im lindsey prot, ravenclaw fourth year, captain of the ravenclaw quittich team. i want u guys to know, that slytherin isnt all bad. cuz every house is gonna need members. every house has its ups and downs. gryffindor has alot of downs when you think about it. so dont single out 1 house as the best. hufflepuff is my 2nd fave house, slytherin is my 3rd, and gryffindor is my least. so please join! its really fun!
Back to top Go down
Shadeclaw
Kit
Kit
Shadeclaw

Number of posts : 381
Job/hobbies : ShadowClan Warrior
Humor : Cats! Peter! 4!

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Lets get back to the randomness...........................   Lets get back to the randomness........................... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 6:24 pm

My Fav Words:

Doppler (Hehe, Funny)

And:

Massive (LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL)
Back to top Go down
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Number of posts : 789
Job/hobbies : pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie!
Humor : So..... How's it goin?!
Registration date : 2007-10-07

Character sheet
Name: Goldenkit
Health Points:
Clan: WindClan

PostSubject: Re: Lets get back to the randomness...........................   Lets get back to the randomness........................... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 9:49 pm

find the N
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorsandstuff.com
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Lets get back to the randomness...........................   Lets get back to the randomness........................... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 12:47 pm

find the v
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyvyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Back to top Go down
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Lets get back to the randomness...........................   Lets get back to the randomness........................... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 12:49 pm

find the #0
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Lets get back to the randomness...........................   Lets get back to the randomness........................... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 12:52 pm

I wanna make 1,000 posts. It could take a while.- 1,000
______
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Lets get back to the randomness...........................   Lets get back to the randomness........................... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 8:13 pm

i couldnt find the n but i found the other two
Back to top Go down
flowerstream
Kit
Kit
flowerstream

Number of posts : 138
Job/hobbies : sewing, cooking, swimming and reading warriors
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Lets get back to the randomness...........................   Lets get back to the randomness........................... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 8:04 pm

cool!!!!! I found them all!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://adventures-in-a-book.forumotion.com/
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Number of posts : 1082
Job/hobbies : I'm leaving bye!
Humor : I'm leaving bye!

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Lets get back to the randomness...........................   Lets get back to the randomness........................... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 9:01 pm

I found them all too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Find the i

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Number of posts : 1082
Job/hobbies : I'm leaving bye!
Humor : I'm leaving bye!

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Lets get back to the randomness...........................   Lets get back to the randomness........................... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 9:04 pm

Now find the ,!

............................................................................................................................................................................................................,.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Lets get back to the randomness...........................   Lets get back to the randomness........................... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 12:09 am

easy. found em both. but this happened at school today...

a girl was walking quickly around the classroom during indoor recess. suddenly she tripped and fell. a group of boys started laughing their heads off, and so did everyone else. i laughed too, and dont say you wouldnt have done the same. the girl who tripped even laughed, but then her face got a little red, and i knew she was embarresed and hurt. suddenly she wiped her eyes and i looked at her neck, and it had a long scrape on it from the side of the desk, and the scrape was just beggining to bleed. the frigging moronic boys stopped laughing, and so did everyone else. the girl went to the office, and didnt come back for like 45 minutes.

moral: when someone makes a mistake that looks like it hurts, shut the frick up and dont laugh. ask them if they're ok instead.
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Lets get back to the randomness...........................   Lets get back to the randomness........................... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 12:16 am

1 more story. this one isnt true, but its sad and it has a moral.

one day a girl and boy were walking around in the park, the girl turned to the boy.
girl: i really like you, want to go out with me? please?
boy: i'll think about it and let you know.

the girl waited for about a month but the boy didnt reply. finally she lost her patience and confronted him one day.

girl: so will you please go out with me? you havnt told me.
boy: well, the truth is, your just so damn ugly! that would seriously hurt my reputation if i went out with an ugly girl.

the boy walked away. the girl cried and went home. she watched tv, lost in the character's drama. then her mom called
mom: honey? i'll be home in 2 hours ok? im getting pizza.
girl: ok mom.
mom: ok. i love you sweety.
girl: i love you too mom.

2 hours later, the mom came home. "Sweety?" she called. no answer. she went upstairs and looked around, and she gasped when she reached the bathroom, then broke down in tears. the girls body floated in the bathtub. with little cuts all over it. written on the mirror in blood was- AM I PRETTY ENOUGH NOW?

moral: dont ever tell a girl that has her heart set on you or something else that she's ugly. your a big fat jerk if you do. ignorance and hatred can lead people to do stupid things, like recently there was a shooting in my home town at the mall. the guy killed 8 people and took his own life. the police investigated, and found that the guy who shot everyone and himself was ignored, and forced to move from home to home, because nobody wanted him. the guy was only a teenager too. see what it led him to do? ignorance and hatred are very real.
Back to top Go down
Crystalpaw
Kit
Kit
Crystalpaw

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Lets get back to the randomness...........................   Lets get back to the randomness........................... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 1:05 am

thats not random...............its sad...............god..........now i'm deppressed...............
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Lets get back to the randomness...........................   Lets get back to the randomness........................... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 4:00 pm

its not a true story, i just thought if the hacker and one who posted the pics is still on this site, they deserved to see the moral.
Back to top Go down
flowerstream
Kit
Kit
flowerstream

Number of posts : 138
Job/hobbies : sewing, cooking, swimming and reading warriors
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Lets get back to the randomness...........................   Lets get back to the randomness........................... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 7:38 pm

I'm going to cry now: Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://adventures-in-a-book.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets get back to the randomness...........................   Lets get back to the randomness........................... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets get back to the randomness...........................
Page 1 of 1