The Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Warrior Cats

Here, you'll discover what it's like to be a real cat in the wild. Whether you're a warrior or a medicine cat, your adventures will be testing your skills and keeping you on your paws. Do you have what it takes to be a Warrior?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Basic Rules

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Number of posts : 1548
Job/hobbies : swimming and running
Humor : ya. yup. mm hm. So hows ur life goin?
Registration date : 2007-10-25

Character sheet
Name: Silverkit
Health Points:
Basic Rules - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14/14Basic Rules - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/14)
Clan: ThunderClan

Basic Rules - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic Rules   Basic Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 5:43 pm

Theres a boy at school who hits on me and he'll do that yawning move where he trys to get his arm around me! and i have a boyfriend! well, i just told my cousing to tell my boyfriend that i wanna break up, because luv sucks people, it really does.
Back to top Go down
http://warriorcat1.wetpaint.com
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Number of posts : 1082
Job/hobbies : I'm leaving bye!
Humor : I'm leaving bye!
Registration date : 2007-11-10

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Basic Rules - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10Basic Rules - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Basic Rules   Basic Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 8:35 pm

Ha a boy tried that on me and I said you have three seconds to stop it or else and he didn't and I slugged him in the arm I'm not ready for a boyfriend!
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Number of posts : 1548
Job/hobbies : swimming and running
Humor : ya. yup. mm hm. So hows ur life goin?
Registration date : 2007-10-25

Character sheet
Name: Silverkit
Health Points:
Basic Rules - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14/14Basic Rules - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/14)
Clan: ThunderClan

PostSubject: Re: Basic Rules   Basic Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 8:37 pm

thats why im dumping mine. and the guy who tried the yawning move on me just got a girlfriend so technicly he cant do that anymore. and me and my bud were just like teasing him and he said he hated me and he sounded like he meant it. No
Back to top Go down
http://warriorcat1.wetpaint.com
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Number of posts : 1082
Job/hobbies : I'm leaving bye!
Humor : I'm leaving bye!

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Basic Rules - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10Basic Rules - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Basic Rules   Basic Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 8:40 pm

Ok this is way wierd boys are flirting with me like all the time!It's creepy and kinda flattering!
Back to top Go down
Shadeclaw
Kit
Kit
Shadeclaw

Number of posts : 381
Job/hobbies : ShadowClan Warrior
Humor : Cats! Peter! 4!

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Basic Rules   Basic Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 8:06 pm

My army!

Cool Me
cheers cheers Generals
jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor Majors
Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral infantrymen
afro The Guy We Found By The Side Of The Road
Back to top Go down
not yet

PostSubject: how do i register?   Basic Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 5:29 pm

i wanna create an account or play and ive read all the rules but i dont know how to sight up!!! Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
do not h

PostSubject: sad   Basic Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:19 pm

it says the administartors block any new members but i love warior cats they could rule the world and they should Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad No I not happy confused No No No No confused confused confused confused
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Basic Rules   Basic Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Basic Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Warrior Cats :: News and Announcements :: Rules-
Jump to: