The Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Warrior Cats

Here, you'll discover what it's like to be a real cat in the wild. Whether you're a warrior or a medicine cat, your adventures will be testing your skills and keeping you on your paws. Do you have what it takes to be a Warrior?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hey, um

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rinko

hey, um Empty
PostSubject: hey, um   hey, um Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:06 am

Sorry for advertising, even though I'm not a part of this site.
There are two great sites that need active members.
Both are warrior cat RPG site
The first one is called Rainpath, which is a site with many unique points and all it needs are some good, motivated members!
The second one, join AbhorrenceClan, DeceitfulClan, SerenityClan, and SorrowClan in the forest of never ending night!

We would REALLY appreciate it if you took the time to at least look around and tell us what you think! (: Thanks!
Back to top Go down
rinko

hey, um Empty
PostSubject: .....   hey, um Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:09 am

but, i guess i didn't give the links. Silly me!
Rainpath- www..rainpath.wetpaint.com
Dawn of Raining Cinders-
Back to top Go down
rinko (k

hey, um Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey, um   hey, um Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:17 am

yeah, I'm super sorry. I keep messing my posts up.
Alright the two sites i have are really cool, in my personal perspective, and we would love it if you, at the least, took a look at it and told us any good or bad points.

The first one is called Rainpath. It could really use some motivated members who are willing to roleplay and help make the site active.
The url is; rainpath.wetpaint.com
The second one, is titled Dawn of Raining Cinders, which is a thrilling roleplayed tale of the Clans who live in the world of never ending night. Join AbhorrenceClan, DeceitfulClan, SerenityClan, and SorrowClan!
The url is; battlewithin.wetpaint.com

Thanks! And sorry for so many posts! (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hey, um Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey, um   hey, um Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey, um
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Warrior Cats :: Advertise :: Advertisment-
Jump to: