The Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Warrior Cats

Here, you'll discover what it's like to be a real cat in the wild. Whether you're a warrior or a medicine cat, your adventures will be testing your skills and keeping you on your paws. Do you have what it takes to be a Warrior?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First Day of Being a Medicine Cat

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Morning
Leader
Leader

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-07-31

Character sheet
Name: Leafheart
Health Points:
First Day of Being a Medicine Cat Left_bar_bleue71/71First Day of Being a Medicine Cat Empty_bar_bleue  (71/71)
Clan: RiverClan

First Day of Being a Medicine Cat Empty
PostSubject: First Day of Being a Medicine Cat   First Day of Being a Medicine Cat Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 10:25 pm

Leafheart woke up on her first day of being a medicine cat. She learned all she could from her mentor and was ready to test out her skills on her own.
Back to top Go down
Brambleshadow
Admin
Brambleshadow

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character sheet
Name: Brambleshadow
Health Points:
First Day of Being a Medicine Cat Left_bar_bleue9999/9999First Day of Being a Medicine Cat Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
Clan: StarClan

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Being a Medicine Cat   First Day of Being a Medicine Cat Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 7:00 pm

Brownhawk walked in with a cat in his jaws. He put it down and meowed sadly, "Please help. He has been attacked by one of the twoleg's dogs."
Back to top Go down
https://thewarriorcats.forumotion.com
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Character sheet
Name: Brightstar
Health Points:
First Day of Being a Medicine Cat Left_bar_bleue292/292First Day of Being a Medicine Cat Empty_bar_bleue  (292/292)
Clan: WindClan

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Being a Medicine Cat   First Day of Being a Medicine Cat Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 8:26 pm

Swiftpaw ran outside to see Brownhawk with a cat. "Oh! Leafheart what do we do?" she mewed.
Back to top Go down
Morning
Leader
Leader

Character sheet
Health Points:
First Day of Being a Medicine Cat Left_bar_bleue71/71First Day of Being a Medicine Cat Empty_bar_bleue  (71/71)

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Being a Medicine Cat   First Day of Being a Medicine Cat Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 9:52 pm

OOC- 1. Since I am a medicine cat, I've decided to change the color of my font. 2. I wasn't aware that I had an apprentice until now. I've been gone for a long time I know, but I am in theater and I don't get out of school until 7 o'clock, and then after I do my homework and all that it is time for bed, so I never have time on the week day's, so sorry. Sorry this is long too Smile.

Leafheart rushed over. She examined her. "She's been knocked out." she mewed. "Swiftpaw, this is yours and my first patient since our promotion." she meowed to Swiftpaw. Leafheart touches the she-cat. "She's cold. Swiftpaw, get me some moss. We'll put it over her to keep her warm." Leafheart meowed. "I'll get the dock and cobweb to cure her scratches and bites,"
Back to top Go down
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Character sheet
Health Points:
First Day of Being a Medicine Cat Left_bar_bleue292/292First Day of Being a Medicine Cat Empty_bar_bleue  (292/292)

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Being a Medicine Cat   First Day of Being a Medicine Cat Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 2:37 pm

Swiftpaw nodded and ran to get some moss. She looked around and grabbed a mouthful. "Here ya go!" she mewed to Leafheart.
Back to top Go down
Morning
Leader
Leader

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Being a Medicine Cat   First Day of Being a Medicine Cat Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 4:31 pm

Leafheart put the herbs on the she-cat. She rubbed her paws up to her back, making sure that every cut and scratch was healed. After a long moment of silence with the rubbing, Leafheart meowed, "I think we did it."
Back to top Go down
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Being a Medicine Cat   First Day of Being a Medicine Cat Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 8:09 pm

Swiftpaw watched carfully to make sure she knew how to do this. She nodded and replayed the scene in her mind a few times.
Back to top Go down
Brambleshadow
Admin
Brambleshadow

Character sheet
Health Points:
First Day of Being a Medicine Cat Left_bar_bleue9999/9999First Day of Being a Medicine Cat Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Being a Medicine Cat   First Day of Being a Medicine Cat Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 10:52 pm

OOC-- Well, it won't be like this once Morning gets out of her theater stuff... I hope.

Brownhawk stayed silent the whole time. He didn't want to disturb or anything. After a while he got bored of standing around, but wanted to make sure the cat survived, so he walked to a corner and layed down. As he did he sighed. He didn't want furrypelt to go through this without him.
Back to top Go down
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Being a Medicine Cat   First Day of Being a Medicine Cat Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 10:57 pm

Swiftpaw saw the warrior go and lie down. "Leafheart, should we get this cat some food?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Morning
Leader
Leader

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Being a Medicine Cat   First Day of Being a Medicine Cat Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 5:21 pm

Leafheart thought about it, then meowed, "Sure. Can you get some from the prey pile?"
Back to top Go down
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Being a Medicine Cat   First Day of Being a Medicine Cat Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 8:19 pm

Swiftpaw nodded and grabbed a fish and water vole. "I got one for us to share, Leafheart. Is that OK?" Swiftpaw asked, dropping the fish by the sleeping cat. She took the Water Vole and put it at Leafheart's paws.
Back to top Go down
Brambleshadow
Admin
Brambleshadow

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Being a Medicine Cat   First Day of Being a Medicine Cat Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 3:02 pm

Brownhawk nodded. "Thank you!" he meowed quietly. He took a few small bites and then laid his head on his paws.
Back to top Go down
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Being a Medicine Cat   First Day of Being a Medicine Cat Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 3:13 pm

Swiftpaw nodded back. "Your welcome!" she mewed.
Back to top Go down
Morning
Leader
Leader

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Being a Medicine Cat   First Day of Being a Medicine Cat Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 4:17 pm

Leafheart took a quick bite of the water vole, then went straight to work. She covered a few deep cuts with cobweb, then licked the scratches a little bit. After a moment later, she meowed, "(OOC--what's the cat's name?) He'll be alright. He just needs some rest. Since it is close to nighttime he should be sleeping peacefully.
Back to top Go down
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Being a Medicine Cat   First Day of Being a Medicine Cat Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 4:26 pm

Swiftpaw nodded and asked, "Will we be going to the gathering?" Then she took a bite of the water vole.
Back to top Go down
Stacey
Leader
Leader
Stacey

Number of posts : 195
Job/hobbies : Horses
Humor : Most awesome pic ever!
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Character sheet
Name: Waterstar
Health Points:
First Day of Being a Medicine Cat Left_bar_bleue235/235First Day of Being a Medicine Cat Empty_bar_bleue  (235/235)

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Being a Medicine Cat   First Day of Being a Medicine Cat Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 9:55 pm

OOC// The cat is Brownhawks apprentice,Wetpaw.
The leader, Waterstar, walked in,"you will both be going to the gathering so don't wear yourselves out! Good, I see that you have food." She paced over to the injured cat," I can see that Wetpaw is in good hands.""Brownhawk, I want you to stay here this gathering, you seem a little stressed and this is your apprentice." mewed Waterstar.
Back to top Go down
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Being a Medicine Cat   First Day of Being a Medicine Cat Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 10:55 pm

Swiftpaw nodded. "Ok!" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Stacey
Leader
Leader
Stacey

Character sheet
Health Points:
First Day of Being a Medicine Cat Left_bar_bleue235/235First Day of Being a Medicine Cat Empty_bar_bleue  (235/235)

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Being a Medicine Cat   First Day of Being a Medicine Cat Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 12:26 am

OOC// THis is after the gathering.
"Leafheart,Swiftpaw, come help," meowed Waterstar," I snagged my claw on a fallen branch, I think I tore it. I tried to stay off of it."
Back to top Go down
Stacey
Leader
Leader
Stacey

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Being a Medicine Cat   First Day of Being a Medicine Cat Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 1:37 pm

"Well, at least you tried to stay off of it, Swiftpaw, can you go get some cobwebs and dock, please." mewed Leafheart,"Now Waterstar, where did you pull your claw?" she purred.

"In the stream, there is a bunch of submerged branches from the flood, the younger apprentices should be fine, but the older ones and the warriors might get claws snagged, so be prepared. There you are Swiftpaw, my paw is starting to hurt." purred Waterstar. "You are lucky Swiftpaw, I hear you are going out for some warrior training, good luck!"
Back to top Go down
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Being a Medicine Cat   First Day of Being a Medicine Cat Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 10:11 pm

Swiftpaw nodded then tilted her head to one side "Warrior training?" she mewed.
Back to top Go down
Stacey
Leader
Leader
Stacey

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Being a Medicine Cat   First Day of Being a Medicine Cat Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 10:19 pm

"yes, Leafheart will teach ylu the basics of fighting so that you can defend yourself" purred Waterstar,"before leaf-bare sets in, and you are too busy, you will learn some fighting skills."
Back to top Go down
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Being a Medicine Cat   First Day of Being a Medicine Cat Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 10:22 pm

Swiftpaw nodded. "When do we start?" she meowed.
Back to top Go down
Stacey
Leader
Leader
Stacey

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Being a Medicine Cat   First Day of Being a Medicine Cat Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 5:10 pm

"leafheart could probaly take you out after sunhigh" purred Waterstar," well my paw feels so much better now, I'll leave you two to your training."

Leafheart dipped her head to her leader, then turned to Swiftpaw " I think that we can do some warrior training after sunhigh"
Back to top Go down
Stacey
Leader
Leader
Stacey

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Being a Medicine Cat   First Day of Being a Medicine Cat Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 12:22 pm

OOC-- I guess I will be Morning cause this topic is going to have some more sick cats...
After sunhigh...
"THe best way to attack is from behind where the enemy can't see you, so if the enemy is facing you, you have to get to the back. Pick a point to aim for, and try to get around me, OK?" meowed Leafheart to Swiftpaw.
Back to top Go down
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Being a Medicine Cat   First Day of Being a Medicine Cat Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 2:43 pm

Swiftpaw flicked her ears and pelted under her mentor. Once she was behind, she jumped onto Leafheart's back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Being a Medicine Cat   First Day of Being a Medicine Cat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Day of Being a Medicine Cat
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next