The Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Warrior Cats

Here, you'll discover what it's like to be a real cat in the wild. Whether you're a warrior or a medicine cat, your adventures will be testing your skills and keeping you on your paws. Do you have what it takes to be a Warrior?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Welcome to Guest and Kits

Go down 
+2
firestarfan#1
Brambleshadow
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Brambleshadow
Admin
Brambleshadow

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character sheet
Name: Brambleshadow
Health Points:
ThunderClan Welcome to Guest and Kits Left_bar_bleue9999/9999ThunderClan Welcome to Guest and Kits Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
Clan: StarClan

ThunderClan Welcome to Guest and Kits Empty
PostSubject: ThunderClan Welcome to Guest and Kits   ThunderClan Welcome to Guest and Kits Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 7:07 pm

Welcome to ThunderClan, the Clan with loyalty and courage. We live in peace and respect the other Clans. We believe to do what's right, even if it is to risk breaking the Warrior Code. We help every Clan from trouble, even our enemies. We've faced the hardest part of battles and always successed. We're a helping and caring Clan.
If you're new, then please make yourself at home, although I must say that you're not allowed to go anywhere in here yet, except in the nursing den. If you're a guest thinking about making a character, then I wish you luck that you get to be in ThunderClan. I hope you enjoy your stay!
- Acestar
Back to top Go down
https://thewarriorcats.forumotion.com
firestarfan#1
Kit
Kit

Number of posts : 2
Job/hobbies : Hobbies:reading the Warriors books
Humor : My friends say I am funny
Registration date : 2007-11-03

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Welcome to Guest and Kits   ThunderClan Welcome to Guest and Kits Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 2:02 pm

I hope I get to be an apprentance soon for the thunderclan! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wildnose
Kit
Kit
wildnose

Number of posts : 466
Job/hobbies : play-fiting gets in troble alot trying to help the clan!
Humor : hi
Registration date : 2007-10-07

Character sheet
Name: Muzzlekit
Health Points:
ThunderClan Welcome to Guest and Kits Left_bar_bleue13/13ThunderClan Welcome to Guest and Kits Empty_bar_bleue  (13/13)
Clan: ThunderClan

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Welcome to Guest and Kits   ThunderClan Welcome to Guest and Kits Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 5:46 pm

same here!
Back to top Go down
http://warriorsrule.forumotion.com/index.htm
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Number of posts : 1548
Job/hobbies : swimming and running
Humor : ya. yup. mm hm. So hows ur life goin?
Registration date : 2007-10-25

Character sheet
Name: Silverkit
Health Points:
ThunderClan Welcome to Guest and Kits Left_bar_bleue14/14ThunderClan Welcome to Guest and Kits Empty_bar_bleue  (14/14)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Welcome to Guest and Kits   ThunderClan Welcome to Guest and Kits Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 6:14 pm

thunderclan is the best clan ever!
Back to top Go down
http://warriorcat1.wetpaint.com
Bluepelt
Kit
Kit
Bluepelt

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-10-13

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
ThunderClan Welcome to Guest and Kits Left_bar_bleue10/10ThunderClan Welcome to Guest and Kits Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Welcome to Guest and Kits   ThunderClan Welcome to Guest and Kits Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 12:13 pm

Ya. Right now im just a kit. cat
Back to top Go down
cheetahstar
Kit
Kit
cheetahstar

Number of posts : 4
Job/hobbies : protecting my clan and chating. =^.^=
Humor : will some one chat with me? :-)
Registration date : 2007-11-29

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
ThunderClan Welcome to Guest and Kits Left_bar_bleue10/10ThunderClan Welcome to Guest and Kits Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Clan:

PostSubject: could i join thunderClan?   ThunderClan Welcome to Guest and Kits Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 2:51 pm

Brambleshadow wrote:
Welcome to ThunderClan, the Clan with loyalty and courage. We live in peace and respect the other Clans. We believe to do what's right, even if it is to risk breaking the Warrior Code. We help every Clan from trouble, even our enemies. We've faced the hardest part of battles and always successed. We're a helping and caring Clan.
If you're new, then please make yourself at home, although I must say that you're not allowed to go anywhere in here yet, except in the nursing den. If you're a guest thinking about making a character, then I wish you luck that you get to be in ThunderClan. I hope you enjoy your stay!
- Acestar
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Number of posts : 1548
Job/hobbies : swimming and running
Humor : ya. yup. mm hm. So hows ur life goin?
Registration date : 2007-10-25

Character sheet
Name: Silverkit
Health Points:
ThunderClan Welcome to Guest and Kits Left_bar_bleue14/14ThunderClan Welcome to Guest and Kits Empty_bar_bleue  (14/14)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Welcome to Guest and Kits   ThunderClan Welcome to Guest and Kits Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 2:52 pm

you wanna join thunderclan cheetahstar??
Back to top Go down
http://warriorcat1.wetpaint.com
cheetahstar
Kit
Kit
cheetahstar

Number of posts : 4
Job/hobbies : protecting my clan and chating. =^.^=
Humor : will some one chat with me? :-)
Registration date : 2007-11-29

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Welcome to Guest and Kits   ThunderClan Welcome to Guest and Kits Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 9:30 pm

silverwing wrote:
you wanna join thunderclan cheetahstar??
oh yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thunderclan rulz!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Welcome to Guest and Kits   ThunderClan Welcome to Guest and Kits Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Welcome to Guest and Kits
Page 1 of 1