The Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Warrior Cats

Here, you'll discover what it's like to be a real cat in the wild. Whether you're a warrior or a medicine cat, your adventures will be testing your skills and keeping you on your paws. Do you have what it takes to be a Warrior?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gathering

Go down 
+6
Morning
Stacey
Goldenheart
fireheart
Brightstar
Brambleshadow
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Stacey
Leader
Leader
Stacey

Number of posts : 195
Job/hobbies : Horses
Humor : Most awesome pic ever!
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Character sheet
Name: Waterstar
Health Points:
Gathering - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue235/235Gathering - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (235/235)
Clan: RiverClan

Gathering - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering   Gathering - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 3:12 pm

The cats below started to mutter between themselves and even some snarling. As waterstar looked up to Star clan she saw a thick cloud moving of it's own accord towards the moon,"Stop," she snarled,"enough, I am sure the Thunderclan leader will punish the cats accordingly. As for Shadowclan, Mossstar, I am sure you will sort out the rogues and that troublesome kit. Now, does anyone have more peaceful news? Riverclan is doing well with plenty of prey." finished Waterstar. The cloud had reversed it's direction and was disappearing.
Back to top Go down
darth fate
Apprentice
Apprentice
darth fate

Number of posts : 226
Job/hobbies : fighting and playing also swimming
Humor : cat,bob,freddie,bengerman
Registration date : 2007-10-13

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Gathering - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10Gathering - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Clan: ShadowClan

Gathering - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering   Gathering - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 5:52 pm

"Sorry to interrupt but im going to set this straight. The kit is now an apprentice and was me. I was one rouge not a group. And it was my brother who had just saved my life." darkkit meowed back toward the leaders
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Number of posts : 1548
Job/hobbies : swimming and running
Humor : ya. yup. mm hm. So hows ur life goin?
Registration date : 2007-10-25

Character sheet
Name: Silverkit
Health Points:
Gathering - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue14/14Gathering - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/14)
Clan: ThunderClan

Gathering - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering   Gathering - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 6:13 pm

silverpaw padded over to stand beside darkpaw. he's right. she mewed. he is telling the truth.
Back to top Go down
http://warriorcat1.wetpaint.com
wildnose
Kit
Kit
wildnose

Number of posts : 466
Job/hobbies : play-fiting gets in troble alot trying to help the clan!
Humor : hi
Registration date : 2007-10-07

Character sheet
Name: Muzzlekit
Health Points:
Gathering - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue13/13Gathering - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/13)

Gathering - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering   Gathering - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 7:00 pm

Muzzlekit fallowed hello darkkit,Silverkit oh she meowed seeing them stare at the leders she dipped her head and padded off to the side.
Back to top Go down
http://warriorsrule.forumotion.com/index.htm
darth fate
Apprentice
Apprentice
darth fate

Number of posts : 226
Job/hobbies : fighting and playing also swimming
Humor : cat,bob,freddie,bengerman
Registration date : 2007-10-13

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Gathering - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10Gathering - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Gathering - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering   Gathering - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 8:29 pm

We have been having dreams. Mine are of my brother. Each day they get longer and longer.
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:
Gathering - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue14/14Gathering - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/14)

Gathering - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering   Gathering - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 8:35 pm

mine are of my dead father and my riverclan mother. and a lot of times i pick up darkpaw's dreams too.
Back to top Go down
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Character sheet
Name: Brightstar
Health Points:
Gathering - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue292/292Gathering - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (292/292)
Clan: WindClan

Gathering - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering   Gathering - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 9:02 pm

Brightstar sighed. She jumped from the branch she was sitting on and flicked her tail as she leaft the island. "Windclanis leaving." she meowed. "Goodbye!" she whispered to her friends. Swiftpaw meowed "See ya later!"
Back to top Go down
Stacey
Leader
Leader
Stacey

Number of posts : 195
Job/hobbies : Horses
Humor : Most awesome pic ever!

Character sheet
Name: Waterstar
Health Points:
Gathering - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue235/235Gathering - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (235/235)
Clan: RiverClan

Gathering - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering   Gathering - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 4:47 pm

"Let us hope that the clans can control or get rid of cats that are on theirs or others terriotory," sighed Waterstar. With a flick of her tail she gathered her can and followed Windclan out.
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

Gathering - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering   Gathering - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 2:04 pm

no one is listening to us! silverpaw hissed to darkpaw. this is unbelievable!
Back to top Go down
Stefanie
Leader
Leader
Stefanie

Number of posts : 287
Job/hobbies : taking care of my clan. i have a loyal, but sometimes annoying, apprentice too.
Humor : shadowclan cats dont have much humor.

Character sheet
Name: Mosspaw
Health Points:
Gathering - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15/15Gathering - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

Gathering - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering   Gathering - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 12:12 am

As the cats began to break off Mossstar stalked over to the Thunderclan leader, "Just watch your cat Silverpaw, shes been spending to much time with Darkpaw for my liking, sneaking into the Shadowclan camp even! Have a little chat with her or watch out." Mossstar snarled to Firestar.
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

Gathering - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering   Gathering - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 5:26 pm

silverpaw overheard. she unsheathed her claws. im loyal to my clan, she muttered to herself. the thought of everyone in her clan thinking she was loyal to shadowclan made her mad. then she accually thought about joining shadowclan. but i cant! she murmered. i have friends in thunderclan, and im about to get a mentor! but she couldnt shake the thought out of her head.
Back to top Go down
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Number of posts : 789
Job/hobbies : pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie!
Humor : So..... How's it goin?!

Character sheet
Name: Goldenkit
Health Points:

Gathering - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering   Gathering - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 6:55 pm

Goldenpaw had finally found her mentor Icefur, "I feel so guilty. Wasn't it I who had caused the trouble? I just had to sneak out of the nursery."Goldenpaw was shaking her head wildly.(Doops, Embarassed , I HAVE to come to gatherings now don't I? Sorry, still geting used to the leader thing.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorsandstuff.com
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

Gathering - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering   Gathering - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 6:58 pm

she wasnt thinking strate when she walked across the tree bridge, and suddenly she tripped and fell!
Back to top Go down
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Character sheet
Health Points:

Gathering - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering   Gathering - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 7:19 pm

Goldenstar saw one of her cats fall into the lake. She jumped of where she was on the bridge. She was in the middle and splashed other cats when she hit the water. She could not see the cat anywhere. Goldenstar forgot she could not swim. She could barley see over the water in which had risin all the way to here throat. It was windy so it was very wavey. She spotted the Thunder Clan cat and heaved her onto the bridge. A wave pulled back under the surface.
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

Gathering - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering   Gathering - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 8:26 pm

silverpaw stared in horror as her leader went underwater. she now knew she wasnt going to shadowclan. she knew she could kind of swim, so she jumped in and called for other cats to help.
Back to top Go down
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Character sheet
Health Points:

Gathering - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering   Gathering - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 9:43 pm

Goldenstar only had time to see atleast 3 other cats jump in the water before she fell unconsious. She started sinking. Now she remebered why she hated water so much.
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

Gathering - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering   Gathering - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 9:47 pm

silverpaw dove down and got ahold of her leaders scruff. she tried to heave her up, but she was shouldered away from her leader by some warriors. they got there leader up to the service. silverpaw watched her leader be hauled onto shore. then she felt herself being pulled up in the jaws of a warrior.
Back to top Go down
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Character sheet
Health Points:

Gathering - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering   Gathering - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 9:50 pm

Goldenstar started spluttering out water and ordering the cats around her to step back. "I'm okay! Come on give me some room." She flopped down on the ground and asked if they could bring Silverpaw to her. "Thank you so much. I know you were the cause, but I am glad you were the first one in after I went under."
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

Gathering - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering   Gathering - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 9:53 pm

silverpaw shuffled her paws at the praise from her leader. "any cat would have done it." she mewed embarresdly.
Back to top Go down
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Character sheet
Health Points:

Gathering - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering   Gathering - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 10:00 pm

"We need to talk privatly. Some one tell Fireheart to lead for a while, me and Silverpaw need to talk." They started pelting throught the forest untill they found a secret spot, in no clan.
Back to top Go down
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Character sheet
Health Points:
Gathering - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue292/292Gathering - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (292/292)

Gathering - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering   Gathering - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 10:04 pm

Brightstar flicked her ears and murmered somthing to her deputy. Then she turned an ran to Goldenstar and Silverpaw. "Are you OK Goldenstar?" she mewed like a kit calling for it's mother. She turned to Silverpaw "That's just what a warrior would have done!" she praised.
Back to top Go down
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Character sheet
Health Points:

Gathering - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering   Gathering - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 10:19 pm

"Yeah, not to be rude or anything, but Silverpaw and I really need to have an important talk." Goldenstar started pushing Brightstar the other way. "It is Star Clan related," Whispered Goldenstar. "She keeps reapearing in my dreams after something terrible happens," "Sorry, got to go."
Back to top Go down
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Character sheet
Health Points:

Gathering - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering   Gathering - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 10:38 pm

Brightstar curled her lip and stalked away. She looked for something to roll in. Fox- Dung! She rolled in it and dashed up a tree.
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

Gathering - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering   Gathering - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 10:43 pm

silverpaw was bewildered. she wondered what they needed to talk about. ok goldenstar. what is it?
Back to top Go down
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Character sheet
Health Points:

Gathering - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering   Gathering - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 10:43 pm

"Silverpaw, you are no ordenary cat, I have had several dreams in which you appear. They are not good dreams either. Someone, a figurey shadow jumps at me, little you comes along, and you light up the whole place. Everything turns out alright. It is like you are a star clan warrior. It is incredalbe!" Do you smell fox dung? It is really strong as if it is coming from above us!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gathering - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering   Gathering - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gathering
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next