The Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Warrior Cats

Here, you'll discover what it's like to be a real cat in the wild. Whether you're a warrior or a medicine cat, your adventures will be testing your skills and keeping you on your paws. Do you have what it takes to be a Warrior?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

starclan can u hear me?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Number of posts : 1548
Job/hobbies : swimming and running
Humor : ya. yup. mm hm. So hows ur life goin?
Registration date : 2007-10-25

Character sheet
Name: Silverkit
Health Points:
starclan can u hear me? Left_bar_bleue14/14starclan can u hear me? Empty_bar_bleue  (14/14)
Clan: ThunderClan

starclan can u hear me? Empty
PostSubject: starclan can u hear me?   starclan can u hear me? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 10:32 pm

starclan? well, id like to be thunderclans medicine cat apprentice. but... but there already is one and and { begins to weep } i love to help others when there in need but... i cant stay away from love! and i love to battle! and i cant do that when im being a medicine cat! im so sorry! i know all the herbs and i have a great memory! i just cant stay away from my other passions!!! please tell me what to do!
Back to top Go down
http://warriorcat1.wetpaint.com
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Number of posts : 1082
Job/hobbies : I'm leaving bye!
Humor : I'm leaving bye!
Registration date : 2007-11-10

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
starclan can u hear me? Left_bar_bleue10/10starclan can u hear me? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: starclan can u hear me?   starclan can u hear me? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 1:05 am

starclan you wont talk to me have u abandond me! please starclan show me that u r here with me. i'm lost without you(sobbing)
Back to top Go down
wildnose
Kit
Kit
wildnose

Number of posts : 466
Job/hobbies : play-fiting gets in troble alot trying to help the clan!
Humor : hi
Registration date : 2007-10-07

Character sheet
Name: Muzzlekit
Health Points:
starclan can u hear me? Left_bar_bleue13/13starclan can u hear me? Empty_bar_bleue  (13/13)

PostSubject: Re: starclan can u hear me?   starclan can u hear me? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 9:58 am

Hi!Starclan your cool Twisted Evil Surprised Smile Very Happy cyclops Exclamation Wink
Back to top Go down
http://warriorsrule.forumotion.com/index.htm
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:
starclan can u hear me? Left_bar_bleue14/14starclan can u hear me? Empty_bar_bleue  (14/14)

PostSubject: Re: starclan can u hear me?   starclan can u hear me? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 4:37 pm

since people are posting on this i guess it will be where you ask starclan a question.
Back to top Go down
Autumnleaf
Kit
Kit
Autumnleaf

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-11-20

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
starclan can u hear me? Left_bar_bleue10/10starclan can u hear me? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Clan:

PostSubject: 24 hours and still no character sheeetttt???   starclan can u hear me? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 10:06 pm

ummm.............its been a day and i dont have my character sheet yet..................CAN YOU HEAR ME?????????????????????????????
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: starclan can u hear me?   starclan can u hear me? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 10:16 pm

just ask the leader of the clan you wanna be in about that.
Back to top Go down
Autumnleaf
Kit
Kit
Autumnleaf

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: starclan can u hear me?   starclan can u hear me? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 8:02 pm

OH. pale
Back to top Go down
Autumnleaf
Kit
Kit
Autumnleaf

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: starclan can u hear me?   starclan can u hear me? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 8:03 pm

Whos the leader of riverclan Question cat
Back to top Go down
wildnose
Kit
Kit
wildnose

Character sheet
Health Points:
starclan can u hear me? Left_bar_bleue13/13starclan can u hear me? Empty_bar_bleue  (13/13)

PostSubject: Re: starclan can u hear me?   starclan can u hear me? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 8:04 pm

hay you whant to be in Riverclan on my site? http://warriorsrule.forumotion.com/index.htm
Back to top Go down
Autumnleaf
Kit
Kit
Autumnleaf

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: starclan can u hear me?   starclan can u hear me? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 8:17 pm

Ummmm.........Would it take forever to join? Neutral Question
Back to top Go down
wildnose
Kit
Kit
wildnose

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: starclan can u hear me?   starclan can u hear me? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 8:18 pm

no i am on right now!
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: starclan can u hear me?   starclan can u hear me? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 8:19 pm

no. you just make ur username and password and then you read the e mail and then it will be activated! wildnose gets on all the time so she could put u in a clan right away!
Back to top Go down
Autumnleaf
Kit
Kit
Autumnleaf

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: starclan can u hear me?   starclan can u hear me? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 8:27 pm

are you on that site too?????????? Question Question Question Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: starclan can u hear me?   starclan can u hear me? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 8:28 pm

yup. im shadowclan leader, and dawnpaw is the windclan leader. wildnose plays the thunderclan and riverclan leader. i think
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: starclan can u hear me?   starclan can u hear me? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 8:35 pm

I'm windclan leader!
Back to top Go down
Autumnleaf
Kit
Kit
Autumnleaf

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: starclan can u hear me?   starclan can u hear me? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 8:41 pm

wow well im joined now if itl just activate,..........
Back to top Go down
Autumnleaf
Kit
Kit
Autumnleaf

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: starclan can u hear me?   starclan can u hear me? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 8:47 pm

im in.......where i get my name? and clan?
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: starclan can u hear me?   starclan can u hear me? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 10:04 pm

You ask her for that.
Back to top Go down
Stacey
Leader
Leader
Stacey

Number of posts : 195
Job/hobbies : Horses
Humor : Most awesome pic ever!
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Character sheet
Name: Waterstar
Health Points:
starclan can u hear me? Left_bar_bleue235/235starclan can u hear me? Empty_bar_bleue  (235/235)
Clan: RiverClan

PostSubject: Re: starclan can u hear me?   starclan can u hear me? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 12:57 pm

YOu can ask the leader of the clan that you want to be in, they will give you a character sheet, but it won't show anywhere i think.
by the way the leaders are:
Riverclan-Stacey
Windclan-Cat_Luver
Shadowclan-Stefanie
Thunderclan-Goldenheart1
Back to top Go down
Autumnleaf
Kit
Kit
Autumnleaf

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: starclan can u hear me?   starclan can u hear me? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 4:50 pm

your leader of riverclan! Shocked
Back to top Go down
wildnose
Kit
Kit
wildnose

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: starclan can u hear me?   starclan can u hear me? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 4:50 pm

no i am Riverclan leader Goldenheart1 is Thunderclan's.
Back to top Go down
Autumnleaf
Kit
Kit
Autumnleaf

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: starclan can u hear me?   starclan can u hear me? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 5:29 pm

oh. cat
Back to top Go down
Autumnleaf
Kit
Kit
Autumnleaf

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: starclan can u hear me?   starclan can u hear me? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 5:30 pm

Hello???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question confused scratch confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch No No No No No No No No No No No No Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Im all alone Exclamation Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes No No No No No Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Question Question
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: starclan can u hear me?   starclan can u hear me? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 6:32 pm

ahem....... pokemon master! your heart beats faster! trainin fo the top cuz u know u cant stop!!!
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: starclan can u hear me?   starclan can u hear me? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 7:52 pm

Stacey wrote:
YOu can ask the leader of the clan that you want to be in, they will give you a character sheet, but it won't show anywhere i think.
by the way the leaders are:
Riverclan-Stacey
Windclan-Cat_Luver
Shadowclan-Stefanie
Thunderclan-Goldenheart1
We are talking about another site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: starclan can u hear me?   starclan can u hear me? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

starclan can u hear me?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next