The Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Warrior Cats

Here, you'll discover what it's like to be a real cat in the wild. Whether you're a warrior or a medicine cat, your adventures will be testing your skills and keeping you on your paws. Do you have what it takes to be a Warrior?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Half-moon

Go down 
+5
wildnose
Stefanie
Goldenheart
Brightstar
Morning
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Character sheet
Name: Brightstar
Health Points:
Half-moon - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue292/292Half-moon - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (292/292)
Clan: WindClan

Half-moon - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half-moon   Half-moon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 10:10 pm

brightstar looked at Brownkit. "Go home to Windclan, Brownkit." she ordered.
Back to top Go down
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Number of posts : 789
Job/hobbies : pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie!
Humor : So..... How's it goin?!
Registration date : 2007-10-07

Character sheet
Name: Goldenkit
Health Points:
Half-moon - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/10Half-moon - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Half-moon - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half-moon   Half-moon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 10:15 pm

" They are beautiful kits Brightstar, I just wish I could have been there. Um... Icefur, can I see you a sec?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorsandstuff.com
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Character sheet
Health Points:
Half-moon - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue292/292Half-moon - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (292/292)

Half-moon - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half-moon   Half-moon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 10:17 pm

Icefur nodded. "What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Number of posts : 1082
Job/hobbies : I'm leaving bye!
Humor : I'm leaving bye!
Registration date : 2007-11-10

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Half-moon - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/10Half-moon - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Clan:

Half-moon - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half-moon   Half-moon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 10:19 pm

I'll be at windclan leaders den if you wanna keep talking!
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Number of posts : 1548
Job/hobbies : swimming and running
Humor : ya. yup. mm hm. So hows ur life goin?
Registration date : 2007-10-25

Character sheet
Name: Silverkit
Health Points:
Half-moon - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue14/14Half-moon - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/14)
Clan: ThunderClan

Half-moon - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half-moon   Half-moon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 10:54 pm

silverpaw had very acute hearing and she knew she shouldnt be eavsdropping but she pricked her ears to listen to goldenstar and Icefur anyways.
Back to top Go down
http://warriorcat1.wetpaint.com
Stacey
Leader
Leader
Stacey

Number of posts : 195
Job/hobbies : Horses
Humor : Most awesome pic ever!
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Character sheet
Name: Waterstar
Health Points:
Half-moon - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue235/235Half-moon - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (235/235)
Clan: RiverClan

Half-moon - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half-moon   Half-moon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 12:14 am

OOC// I'm so sooorry!!! I've been waiting all week pretty much for Morning to show up and take Cat_luver to the moonpool then I would come, then I gave up this weekend and now you people decide to get on!!!I will play Leafpool for now I guess...
"What in Starclan is going on?? Brightstar, you had your kits already? I'm sorry we are so late, Waterstar will be along, she pulled a claw." mewed Leafheart." Hurry up Swiftpaw, Waterstar will be fine."
Waterstar came limping into the clearing, her paw swathed in cobwebs," I'm sorry, I tore a claw on a patrol and I couldn't find the medicine cats!" mewed Waterstar,"congrats Brightstar, what timing to have kits!"
Back to top Go down
wildnose
Kit
Kit
wildnose

Number of posts : 466
Job/hobbies : play-fiting gets in troble alot trying to help the clan!
Humor : hi

Character sheet
Name: Muzzlekit
Health Points:
Half-moon - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue13/13Half-moon - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/13)

Half-moon - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half-moon   Half-moon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 4:05 pm

Kits!hooray!
Back to top Go down
http://warriorsrule.forumotion.com/index.htm
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:
Half-moon - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue14/14Half-moon - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/14)

Half-moon - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half-moon   Half-moon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 6:20 pm

silverpaw watched as the orange one pounced on her tail. she laughed. "they will all be great warriors brightstar!"
Back to top Go down
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Character sheet
Health Points:

Half-moon - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half-moon   Half-moon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 6:21 pm

"Yeah, Icefur, why did I stay asleep during all this. I was walking through the brightest forest I have ever seen, and I saw the faint outlines of the other medicine cats, and I was screaming for you guys but another cat came along and I asked why I couldn't wake up and they just said, 'hush, you will return shortly. Something is going on and you need to stay here.' What do you think all of that was about? Then a fox came, and a badger and they came and attakced me. When they all landed on me I woke up and heard a AAAAAAAAHHHHHH, well actually it was more like a EEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAKKKKHHHHHH! But anyways, what does that mean?"
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

Half-moon - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half-moon   Half-moon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 6:32 pm

silverpaw closed her eyes as she thought. she searched her mind for the right answer. medicine cats, badgers and foxes, and screams.
Back to top Go down
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Character sheet
Health Points:

Half-moon - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half-moon   Half-moon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 8:23 pm

Brightstar scoped up her kits "I know... Thanks..." She meowed. Icefur thought for a moment. But shook his head and walked away.

ooc-- I don't think I am useing Swiftpaw becasue I didn't know we got to pick our cats yet so I asked Brambleshadow I could change Swiftpaw
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

Half-moon - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half-moon   Half-moon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 8:24 pm

silverpaw had stepped away from the kits when their mother had scooped them up. she wondered what icefur was thinking about.
Back to top Go down
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Character sheet
Health Points:

Half-moon - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half-moon   Half-moon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 9:32 pm

Wishkit hoped out from her mom's tail and padded over to Silverpaw. "What you name?" she mewed.
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

Half-moon - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half-moon   Half-moon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 9:33 pm

silverpaw looked down at the kit happilly. this adventerous kit that liked to run was most like her. "im silverpaw" she mewed warmly.
Back to top Go down
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Character sheet
Health Points:

Half-moon - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half-moon   Half-moon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 9:42 pm

"Me Wishkit!" Wishkit mewed. The rest of the kits were half asleep, eating from thier mother's milk. "What this?" Wishkit mewed, putting her paw in the moonpool.
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

Half-moon - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half-moon   Half-moon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 9:44 pm

that kit cant get any more like me! silverpaw thought. she's curious, she's fast, she's adventureous. Its amazing!

Last edited by on Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Character sheet
Health Points:

Half-moon - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half-moon   Half-moon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 9:45 pm

Wishkit suddenl jumped into the moonpool! Brightstar meowed "Get her outa there!" becasue she coudn't get up, not with her other kits. "Wishkit!"
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

Half-moon - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half-moon   Half-moon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 9:47 pm

silverpaw leapt into the water and pulled up wishkit. maybe a little too curious she thought as she pulled it onto shore to lay it gently by her mother.
Back to top Go down
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Character sheet
Health Points:

Half-moon - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half-moon   Half-moon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 9:55 pm

Wishkit raced to her motherwho licked her pelt the wrong way to warm her up.
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

Half-moon - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half-moon   Half-moon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 9:56 pm

silverpaw backed away from wishkit and her mother and padded away to stand at the edge of the clearing sadly. she wished the adventerous little mite was in her clan. she would have loved to mentor it someday.
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Number of posts : 1082
Job/hobbies : I'm leaving bye!
Humor : I'm leaving bye!
Registration date : 2007-11-10

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

Half-moon - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half-moon   Half-moon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 11:44 pm

"Brightstarrrr!"Brownkit came running up the slope."Brambleshadow said somthing about your kits ,but I couldn't understand a word he said!"
Back to top Go down
Stacey
Leader
Leader
Stacey

Number of posts : 195
Job/hobbies : Horses
Humor : Most awesome pic ever!
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Character sheet
Name: Waterstar
Health Points:
Half-moon - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue235/235Half-moon - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (235/235)
Clan: RiverClan

Half-moon - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half-moon   Half-moon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 3:14 pm

"It is getting very late, My paw is very sore right now and i still have to recieve my nine lives and get back to my territory," mewed Waterstar wearily," Medicine cats, may we recieve our nine lives now?"
Back to top Go down
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Character sheet
Health Points:

Half-moon - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half-moon   Half-moon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 1:21 am

Icefur sighed and nodded. "Hmm... Brightstar your kits will go to sleep if you do." he added. Brightstar got up and walked over to the moonpool. She lay down and her kit fell asleep next to her belly. Brightstar stick her muzzle into the moonpool and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Character sheet
Health Points:

Half-moon - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half-moon   Half-moon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 10:59 am

Goldenstar sat beside her friend and fell asleep. A deep, cool, relaxing sleep.
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

Half-moon - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half-moon   Half-moon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 4:35 pm

silverpaw saw wishkits eyes blink open and look at her. Shhh she mewed. Go to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Half-moon - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half-moon   Half-moon - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Half-moon
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next