The Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Warrior Cats

Here, you'll discover what it's like to be a real cat in the wild. Whether you're a warrior or a medicine cat, your adventures will be testing your skills and keeping you on your paws. Do you have what it takes to be a Warrior?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gathering-November

Go down 
+4
Goldenheart
Dawncloud
wildnose
Stacey
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Number of posts : 1082
Job/hobbies : I'm leaving bye!
Humor : I'm leaving bye!
Registration date : 2007-11-10

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Gathering-November - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10Gathering-November - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Clan:

Gathering-November - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering-November   Gathering-November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 1:23 pm

Yeah she'll be back today or tommorrow!But aren't you excited for me! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Character sheet
Name: Brightstar
Health Points:
Gathering-November - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue292/292Gathering-November - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (292/292)
Clan: WindClan

PostSubject: Re: Gathering-November   Gathering-November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 5:03 pm

ooc-- Let's get back to the gathering please.

"Welcome." purred Brightstar
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Gathering-November - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10Gathering-November - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering-November   Gathering-November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 5:35 pm

"Oh thank you!"Brownkit purred when one of the apprentices handed her a plump juicey mouse."No prob!" the apprentice said and padded to his clanmates.She turned around and looked for her friends"Not many cats today!"she mewed to herself.
Back to top Go down
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Number of posts : 789
Job/hobbies : pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie!
Humor : So..... How's it goin?!
Registration date : 2007-10-07

Character sheet
Name: Goldenkit
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering-November   Gathering-November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 6:02 pm

Goldenstar sat down and watched the cats asemble below.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorsandstuff.com
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering-November   Gathering-November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 6:07 pm

Brownkit placed herself in starclan to watch the gathering.
Back to top Go down
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Character sheet
Health Points:
Gathering-November - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue292/292Gathering-November - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (292/292)

PostSubject: Re: Gathering-November   Gathering-November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 6:32 pm

Brightstar sighed. She looked at Fernpaw. Fernpaw was Thornfur's (Brightstar's mate) sister.
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering-November   Gathering-November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 8:30 pm

"Oh I hope the small number of cats here isn't upseting you!"Brownkit mewed to Brightstar"How are the new kits?"she asked hoping that would make Brightstar happier.
Back to top Go down
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering-November   Gathering-November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 8:32 pm

Brightstar looked around, "Were is that voice comeing from?" she mewed.
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering-November   Gathering-November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 8:36 pm

"Oh yeah!She can't see me I'm invisible to her because only kits and apprentices can see me!I'll change my appearance !"She thought to herself and with that she showed herself to the leader"I'm the one who said that and I have a prophecey!"
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering-November   Gathering-November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 8:40 pm

"listen up I have a prophecey!"She yowled to the cats below her,"The prophecey is,The claws of new cats will arise and enemys will form,the power of starclan is helpless but a she-cat with long brown fur shall arise at the sound of the stars signal!" she meowed.
Back to top Go down
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering-November   Gathering-November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 8:42 pm

Brightstar glared at the figure. "Oh it's you." she growled. "Were did you come from?"
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering-November   Gathering-November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 8:48 pm

(oh yeah did I tell you that I'm going to be in Shadowclan but I have to wait till Flowersta's back on so for now i'm not born and in Starclan?)
Brownkit ignored the ungratefull leader"The prophecey shall be here soon!"she yowled and turned to Brightstar"Why glare at me I just warned you didn't I?!?!"she growled
Back to top Go down
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering-November   Gathering-November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 8:53 pm

Brightstar wanted to pounce on the kit. She drew her lip back and hissed loudly.
Back to top Go down
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering-November   Gathering-November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 9:05 pm

Goldenstar pelted to Brightstars side. "I have been awaiting some entertainment, one more word young one..."
Back to top Go down
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering-November   Gathering-November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 9:06 pm

Brightstar bared her teeth. She couldn't resest. She jumped at the kit. But Brightstar went right through him and landed hard on the ground "He's a Starclan cat!" she hissed.
Back to top Go down
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering-November   Gathering-November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 9:10 pm

Goldenstar took a step back. Brightstar was really ticked off right now. She could get entertainment by watching.
Back to top Go down
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering-November   Gathering-November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 9:11 pm

"Wow, I would go little ShadowClan kit, thingy StarClan pingy. If you were really here, you would be dead. Good thing the GATHERING HASN'T started yet Brightstar."
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering-November   Gathering-November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 9:17 pm

"And It's a good thing I am look I'm sorry I snaped at you I..I..have no right to ye-RAWRRRRRRAWWR!!!!!!"she was cut short when she fell from a great distance!The leaders heard a sickening thud!"Oh no one more life lost before I'm born and I'm stuck as a Starclan cat forever!
Back to top Go down
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering-November   Gathering-November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 9:20 pm

"Oh, what a pity, Brightstar, one last life befory never being born. Ya here that?"
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering-November   Gathering-November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 9:25 pm

"PLEASE DON"T KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!"I"M SORRY!!!!!"she screamed she was shaking so hard she felt like yowling forever."DONT HURT MEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"she screamed again.
Back to top Go down
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering-November   Gathering-November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 9:26 pm

Brightstar got up. Was Goldenstar Trying to make her attack the kit?
Brightstar sighed and jumped to the tip top of the tree.
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering-November   Gathering-November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 9:29 pm

Brownkit looked in the tree"Don't kill me I never even met my mommy but even thuogh I haven't I love her don't kill me please!"She sobbed she felt like no one liked her anymore.
Back to top Go down
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering-November   Gathering-November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 9:30 pm

"Oh, hey, I think people are getting ideas here. Man... I can not tell a joke without people freaking out!" Goldenstar could see that Brightstar was getting ideas about how she was saying things.
Back to top Go down
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering-November   Gathering-November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 9:32 pm

"Brownkit, sorry... I am just a young warrior looking to pick on someone. We never ment to get you all.... all... stired. We were just prodding you, not trying to lick your fur the wrong way or anything." Goldenstar turned her back and looked at the tree bridge... waiting... embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering-November   Gathering-November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 9:37 pm

She sighed so loud she thought Starclan could hear it"You shouldn't pick on anybody at all!You kinda scared me for a moment!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gathering-November   Gathering-November - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gathering-November
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next