The Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Warrior Cats

Here, you'll discover what it's like to be a real cat in the wild. Whether you're a warrior or a medicine cat, your adventures will be testing your skills and keeping you on your paws. Do you have what it takes to be a Warrior?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Running Away

Go down 
+3
Dawncloud
Brightstar
Goldenheart
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadeclaw
Kit
Kit
Shadeclaw

Number of posts : 381
Job/hobbies : ShadowClan Warrior
Humor : Cats! Peter! 4!
Registration date : 2007-11-10

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Running Away - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue10/10Running Away - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Clan:

Running Away - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 8:23 am

"Why Did I Ever Follow Dawnpaw?" Shadepaw Mewed "I'm Lost Now"
Back to top Go down
Shadeclaw
Kit
Kit
Shadeclaw

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Running Away - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue10/10Running Away - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 8:23 am

"Wait. I Hear Something" Shadepaw Mewed
Back to top Go down
Shadeclaw
Kit
Kit
Shadeclaw

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 8:24 am

"That Sounds Like Dawnpaw!" Shadepaw Mewed "I'd Better Get Over There Quick"
Back to top Go down
Shadeclaw
Kit
Kit
Shadeclaw

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 8:27 am

"I Smell her Scent Trail" Shadepaw Mewed, And Followed It All The Way To The Medicine Cat's Den.

(she Asked Me To Find Her Somehow)
Back to top Go down
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Character sheet
Name: Brightstar
Health Points:
Running Away - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue292/292Running Away - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (292/292)
Clan: WindClan

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 6:55 pm

Brightstar jumped onto Shadepaw and hissed "Leave now!"
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Number of posts : 1548
Job/hobbies : swimming and running
Humor : ya. yup. mm hm. So hows ur life goin?
Registration date : 2007-10-25

Character sheet
Name: Silverkit
Health Points:
Running Away - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue14/14Running Away - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/14)
Clan: ThunderClan

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 6:57 pm

Silverwing picked up a small scent of shadepaw, but kept moving. There was somewhere she wanted to go. She started running fast.

Last edited by on Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://warriorcat1.wetpaint.com
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Number of posts : 1082
Job/hobbies : I'm leaving bye!
Humor : I'm leaving bye!

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 7:30 pm

UMM SHADEPAW HE ISN'T A WARRIOR!!!!!!BUT HE IS ON THE OTHER SITE!!!
Back to top Go down
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Character sheet
Health Points:
Running Away - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue292/292Running Away - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (292/292)

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 8:49 pm

ooc; Stop playing other people's characters, Shadepaw! I am deleting your post. Playing other people's characters is VERY rude!

Brightstar held a firm grip on Shadepaw. "Why are you on OUR territory?"
Back to top Go down
Shadeclaw
Kit
Kit
Shadeclaw

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 9:04 pm

My Bad. Sorry! I Am Soooooooo Crying or Very sad

Anyhow...

"Becuse Of Dawmpaw!" Shadepaw Mewed And Wiggled Out Of Her Grasp, And Ran Torwards Silverwing
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:
Running Away - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue14/14Running Away - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/14)

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 9:06 pm

(i left, but lets just say i never did okay?)

Silverwing took a step forward to sheild shadepaw. "Cant you see he's just worried???" she hissed to brightstar.
Back to top Go down
Shadeclaw
Kit
Kit
Shadeclaw

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 9:06 pm

"Brightstar, Please, I Just Want Too....." Shadepaw Looked At Dawnpaw And Gasped
Back to top Go down
Shadeclaw
Kit
Kit
Shadeclaw

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 9:07 pm

*Shadepaw Ran Over To Dawnpaw*
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 9:11 pm

Silverwing glanced at shadepaw and dawnpaw with sympathy in her eyes. Then she stepped in front of brightstar to keep her away from the young couple.
Back to top Go down
Shadeclaw
Kit
Kit
Shadeclaw

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 9:19 pm

"What Happened" Shadepaw Mewed
Back to top Go down
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 9:33 pm

ooc; Yeah I am sorry too I snapped at you alittle to hard!

Brightstar shoved past Silverwing and ran to Dawnpaw and Shadepaw. "Leave, now Shadepaw." she hissed once again. "Dose the warrior code mean anything to you?"
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 9:39 pm

"Oh Shadepaw I was sooo mouse brained!"she meowed looking at Silverwing recalling the insult that she gave her and laughed at the thought of being in a ditch"I ran back to Brightstar and fell in a ditch I might have broken some bones!"she mewed"Brightstar if it is ok with you I might not be able to make it back to camp and I'll probably have to stay could you let Shadepaw stay with me I don't have many friends I am close to in Windclan."she meowed.
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 10:03 pm

Silverwing ran and pounced on brightstar. "Does love mean anything to you?" she growled. "I bet it doesnt!" she said as she aimed a blow at the leaders head and hit it, but her claws were sheathed. (it means not out! i used to get sheathed and unsheathed mixed up!)
Back to top Go down
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 10:05 pm

(( So did I ))

"Shadepaw and Silverwing must leave." she meowed. "Dawnpaw can stay untill she recovers. If Shadepaw and Silverwing don't leave... I have a clan of cats that will gladly chase you out."
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 10:11 pm

"No please let them stay they are my friends I can't name one close friend I have in Windclan!"Dawnpaw wailed if her friends were not with her then she would be alone in a den with no one she knew to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 10:14 pm

"We have plenty of apprentice's that you could be friends with. And you have me, Icefur, and Goldenpaw." she meowed. "It's GoldenHEART!" hissed Icefur.
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 10:16 pm

"Ok."She meowed quietly"Shadepaw tell my mom that I broke my paw and chest bone and I won't be back for a while untill I can walk!"she mewed sadly she knew that wouldn't be for a long time.
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 10:22 pm

"You have no idea whatsoever what love is!!!" silverwing howled to brightstar. "Right now dawnpaw needs shadepaw!" "I cannot believe you!'' "I for one am staying here untill im ABSOLUTELY SURE dawnpaw will be ok!" silverwing hissed stubornly.
Back to top Go down
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 10:41 pm

Brightstar yowled a warning yowl and all the apprentices and half the warriors stood around Silverwing, barring their teeth and growling. "I asked you 3 times. GO HOME!"
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 10:51 pm

No. snarled silverwing. she knew it was useless. She would be very easily overpowered by all the cats. But she was worried about dawnpaw and she wouldnt leave until she was sure dawnpaw was ok. Besides, she doubted windclan would acctually hurt her. Maybe just drag her home and guard the border, but silverwing stood tall, snarling and spitting.
Back to top Go down
Crystalpaw
Kit
Kit
Crystalpaw

Number of posts : 474
Humor : JELLY BEANS!!!!!
Registration date : 2007-11-03

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 11:03 pm

then 2 windclan warriors came into camp. with crystalpaw in between them. "DAWNPAW are you here?" crystalpaw yelled. "i know you'er here. i just know it. DAWNPAW!!!!!!!!! "
Back to top Go down
http://theforestcats.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Running Away
Page 7 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Warrior Cats :: WindClan :: Horseplace-
Jump to: