The Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Warrior Cats

Here, you'll discover what it's like to be a real cat in the wild. Whether you're a warrior or a medicine cat, your adventures will be testing your skills and keeping you on your paws. Do you have what it takes to be a Warrior?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Running Away

Go down 
+3
Dawncloud
Brightstar
Goldenheart
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Character sheet
Name: Brightstar
Health Points:
Running Away - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue292/292Running Away - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (292/292)
Clan: WindClan

Running Away - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 11:18 pm

Brightstar sighed. "I am so sorry about what happened."
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Number of posts : 1548
Job/hobbies : swimming and running
Humor : ya. yup. mm hm. So hows ur life goin?
Registration date : 2007-10-25

Character sheet
Name: Silverkit
Health Points:
Running Away - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue14/14Running Away - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/14)
Clan: ThunderClan

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 11:20 pm

It'll all be allright. Its not your fault, you were just distracted, and didnt know what you were doing.
Back to top Go down
http://warriorcat1.wetpaint.com
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Character sheet
Health Points:
Running Away - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue292/292Running Away - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (292/292)

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 11:22 pm

Dawnkit snorted. "What is wrong?" Wishkit hissed.
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:
Running Away - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue14/14Running Away - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/14)

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 11:24 pm

silverwing glanced down at the kit she had grown attached to. Silverwing took a deep breath. "Do they know?" silverwing whispered to brightstar.
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Number of posts : 1082
Job/hobbies : I'm leaving bye!
Humor : I'm leaving bye!
Registration date : 2007-11-10

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Running Away - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue10/10Running Away - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 11:24 pm

"I...I'll have to stay with Windclan I'm sure Brightstar will let you cross borders to see me she's not heartless!"she wheezed and started coughing badly*Oh man I can't get my breath back dirty stinking piles of foxdung I don't want to die!!!!!*Dawnpaw thought.
Back to top Go down
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 11:29 pm

"Eat the Coltsfoot!" hissed Icefur.
-

Brightstar shook her head. "They were asleep." she meowed sadly.

ooc; Since I have Icefur taking care of Dawnpaw and Brightstar talking to Silverwing, i will put a - between the two cats
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Running Away - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue10/10Running Away - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 11:31 pm

She found some coltsfoot and ate it and when Shadepaw and Crystalpaw were talking to eachother shedragged herself to where Silverwing and Brightstar were"Hi!"she gasped out of breath the kit stated talking to her and she played with them only with her tail*I'm not much older than them!*she thought*They'll be apprentices soon!*
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 11:32 pm

When will you tell them? silverwing asked. She wanted to brake it to wishkit on her own.
Back to top Go down
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 11:34 pm

"Yes... I shall. Would you tell Wishkit for me?" she meowed. Dawnkit walked to Broghtstar and Wishkit walked to SIlverwing. "Everting OK?" she mewed.

-

"Dawnpaw, come back!" Icefur yowled.
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 11:35 pm

"You guys don't leap on my chest or this paw they are broken okay?"Dawnpaw mewed a warning to the playfull kits"You guys are full of energy when did I lose mine I am only a week older than you!"she mewed with small laughter carefull not to hurt her chest.
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 11:38 pm

Silverwing walked a little bit with wishkit then whispered, "Wishkit, im so sorry, but your three brothers and sisters died last night." she saw the kits face sink, and silverwing wrapped her tial around the little kit and held her close.
Back to top Go down
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 11:39 pm

"No they not! They just still asleep!" Wishkit giggled
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 11:39 pm

"Oh great COMING ICEFUR!!!!"she yowled and crawled back she looked back were the kit's laughing at her for crawling?????"Oh well if they are their mother will not be happy!"
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 11:41 pm

Wishkit, you have got to believe me! I'v known you since birth remember? I would never lie to you. Silverwing said as her tail wrapped tighter around the little kit.
Back to top Go down
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 11:44 pm

Wishkit looked at her mom "Is it true?" she mewed. Brightstar sadly nodded. Dawnkit was already crying closly to Brightstar. Wishkit sighed as her ears droppped. Brightstar flicked her tail for Silverwing to come closer. "Maybe you could join our clan, and be Wishkit's mentor."
Back to top Go down
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 11:44 pm

Icefur looked closly at Dawnpaw "Do you want to travle, without travleing?" he meowed.
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 11:47 pm

When she only got a mouse length further she stopped and couldn't go on *So this is how I die?A slow tiring death?Phsh I wanted my death to be somwhere I loved and charished and where I would be buried.But I guess that's not going to happed!"she coughed up two drops of blood and lay still*I have to stay alive I will not go to Starclan I can make it!*she crawled a paw step further and pain ran through her entire body"AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"she screamed and lay completely still*Oh Starclan why?!?!?!?!?!?!*.
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 11:50 pm

"I want to live!And I want to walk please Icefur help me reach what I charish!!!"she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 11:50 pm

ooc; I got to go sorry Sad
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 11:51 pm

BYE!!!!!COME ONLINE TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 11:58 pm

OK YOU OTHER PEOPLES THAT ARE ON I WANT TO SAY SOMTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!Now I forget darn it okay you all do what you want to do have your time in the spotlight I'm giving up everything I loved doing(BEING CENTER OF ATTENTION)BUT APPARENTLY PEOPLE WANT TO HOG THE SPOTLIGHTS AND I SHALL STEP DOWN AND DO WHAT THEY DID TO ME WHEN I WAS THE CENTER OF ATTENTOIN ANNYONE WHO GOT MAD AT ME FOR THIS AND THAT DO WHAT I USUALLY DO AND I WILL BE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GOOD DAY!(Slams door shut.)
Back to top Go down
Shadeclaw
Kit
Kit
Shadeclaw

Number of posts : 381
Job/hobbies : ShadowClan Warrior
Humor : Cats! Peter! 4!

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 11:59 pm

You Post Too Much!!!!!! And, Quit Playing Our Characters,Brightstar, Even If They're Small Things, Please

*Shadepaw shook Out Of The Warrior's Grasps*
"I Just Want To Watch" He Complained
"How Am I Hurting You?" Shadepaw Gasped, And Fell Over, Blood Flowing From His Neck, From The Warriors
Back to top Go down
Shadeclaw
Kit
Kit
Shadeclaw

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 12:01 am

That Must Mean Brighstar. Mad
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 12:08 am

Shadepaw not you too!I can't beleive this ahhhhgh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OH WAIT I AM SHADEPAW FOR NOW CUZ HE IS SUPPOSED TO BE ME AND DO WHAT I DO!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shadeclaw
Kit
Kit
Shadeclaw

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 12:11 am

No You Arn't. I No liky Her. She Keeps Playin My Character
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Running Away
Page 9 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Warrior Cats :: WindClan :: Horseplace-
Jump to: