The Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Warrior Cats

Here, you'll discover what it's like to be a real cat in the wild. Whether you're a warrior or a medicine cat, your adventures will be testing your skills and keeping you on your paws. Do you have what it takes to be a Warrior?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello I would like to advertise aflliate New Horizons!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wise and

Hello I would like to advertise aflliate New Horizons! Empty
PostSubject: Hello I would like to advertise aflliate New Horizons!   Hello I would like to advertise aflliate New Horizons! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 7:18 pm

Well you could see my website here: , and anyway I would like to advertise it here....So what do I do?
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: Hello I would like to advertise aflliate New Horizons!   Hello I would like to advertise aflliate New Horizons! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 7:24 pm

my website By the way is newhorizons.englishboard.net
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Number of posts : 1548
Job/hobbies : swimming and running
Humor : ya. yup. mm hm. So hows ur life goin?
Registration date : 2007-10-25

Character sheet
Name: Silverkit
Health Points:
Hello I would like to advertise aflliate New Horizons! Left_bar_bleue14/14Hello I would like to advertise aflliate New Horizons! Empty_bar_bleue  (14/14)
Clan: ThunderClan

PostSubject: Re: Hello I would like to advertise aflliate New Horizons!   Hello I would like to advertise aflliate New Horizons! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 11:20 am

i tried to get on there and nothing came up
Back to top Go down
http://warriorcat1.wetpaint.com
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Number of posts : 1082
Job/hobbies : I'm leaving bye!
Humor : I'm leaving bye!
Registration date : 2007-11-10

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Hello I would like to advertise aflliate New Horizons! Left_bar_bleue10/10Hello I would like to advertise aflliate New Horizons! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Hello I would like to advertise aflliate New Horizons!   Hello I would like to advertise aflliate New Horizons! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 11:52 am

Me too!
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: Hello I would like to advertise aflliate New Horizons!   Hello I would like to advertise aflliate New Horizons! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 11:45 am

You sure why? I'll write it again its- newhorizons.englishboard.net -(no spaces)
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:
Hello I would like to advertise aflliate New Horizons! Left_bar_bleue14/14Hello I would like to advertise aflliate New Horizons! Empty_bar_bleue  (14/14)

PostSubject: Re: Hello I would like to advertise aflliate New Horizons!   Hello I would like to advertise aflliate New Horizons! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 12:39 pm

i got it
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: Hello I would like to advertise aflliate New Horizons!   Hello I would like to advertise aflliate New Horizons! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 3:22 pm

So what do you think of it?
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Hello I would like to advertise aflliate New Horizons!   Hello I would like to advertise aflliate New Horizons! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 4:26 pm

i guess its good.
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: Hello I would like to advertise aflliate New Horizons!   Hello I would like to advertise aflliate New Horizons! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 9:23 pm

So...could you join?
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Hello I would like to advertise aflliate New Horizons!   Hello I would like to advertise aflliate New Horizons! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 9:27 pm

i dunno yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello I would like to advertise aflliate New Horizons!   Hello I would like to advertise aflliate New Horizons! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello I would like to advertise aflliate New Horizons!
Page 1 of 1