The Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Warrior Cats

Here, you'll discover what it's like to be a real cat in the wild. Whether you're a warrior or a medicine cat, your adventures will be testing your skills and keeping you on your paws. Do you have what it takes to be a Warrior?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Messages from starclan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Number of posts : 1548
Job/hobbies : swimming and running
Humor : ya. yup. mm hm. So hows ur life goin?
Registration date : 2007-10-25

Character sheet
Name: Silverkit
Health Points:
Messages from starclan Left_bar_bleue14/14Messages from starclan Empty_bar_bleue  (14/14)
Clan: ThunderClan

Messages from starclan Empty
PostSubject: Messages from starclan   Messages from starclan Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 6:20 pm

Silverwing slipped through the forest, following a fresh scent trail of darkheart. She finnaly found him hunting alone and hissed quietly, "I had a message from starclan! they said that new life would come sooner than I think! Do you think its about the kits?"
Back to top Go down
http://warriorcat1.wetpaint.com
darth fate
Apprentice
Apprentice
darth fate

Number of posts : 226
Job/hobbies : fighting and playing also swimming
Humor : cat,bob,freddie,bengerman
Registration date : 2007-10-13

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Messages from starclan Left_bar_bleue10/10Messages from starclan Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Clan: ShadowClan

PostSubject: Re: Messages from starclan   Messages from starclan Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 11:39 am

" mabye?" he mewed in astonishment
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:
Messages from starclan Left_bar_bleue14/14Messages from starclan Empty_bar_bleue  (14/14)

PostSubject: Re: Messages from starclan   Messages from starclan Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 12:34 pm

She just closed her eyes. Then she opened them again. "What clan will they belong to?" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
darth fate
Apprentice
Apprentice
darth fate

Number of posts : 226
Job/hobbies : fighting and playing also swimming
Humor : cat,bob,freddie,bengerman
Registration date : 2007-10-13

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Messages from starclan Left_bar_bleue10/10Messages from starclan Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Messages from starclan   Messages from starclan Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 12:48 pm

" I really dont know." he mewed
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Messages from starclan   Messages from starclan Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 12:49 pm

Silverwing sighed. I havnt checked with a medicine cat yet so I really dont know when I'll have kits yet.... but right now I just dont want to talk about it. She mewed.
Back to top Go down
Stefanie
Leader
Leader
Stefanie

Number of posts : 287
Job/hobbies : taking care of my clan. i have a loyal, but sometimes annoying, apprentice too.
Humor : shadowclan cats dont have much humor.
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Character sheet
Name: Mosspaw
Health Points:
Messages from starclan Left_bar_bleue15/15Messages from starclan Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

PostSubject: Re: Messages from starclan   Messages from starclan Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 11:14 pm

uh oh, trouble is coming! pale

Mosspaw had followed Silverwing's scent and found that she crossed the ShadowClan border, he kept going and meowed nervously, "Silverwing? What are you doing over the ShadowClan border with Darkheart? What if Flowerstar came!"
Just then Flowerstar walked in, "Not what if I walk in Mosspaw, when I walk in. Hmmm... two ThunderClan cats on ShadowClan territory, and one who has mated with a cat from a different Clan. Aren't your kits now going to be, half-Clan?" meowed Flowerstar with a hint of mock in her voice.
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Messages from starclan   Messages from starclan Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 11:20 pm

Silverwing snarled then just let it go. Flowerstar was always eavsdroping and walking in on them, what was the use to tell her to stop? Silverwing looked at flowerstar right in eyes and started out in a whisper, These kits will be half-clan.....then her voice grew stronger, but they will be the kits of two noble clans. and her voice grew stronger untill it was almost a yowl. AND TWO NOBLE WARRIORS! THATS WHAT I THINK OF THERE HALF-CLAN HERITAGE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Messages from starclan   Messages from starclan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Messages from starclan
Page 1 of 1