The Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Warrior Cats

Here, you'll discover what it's like to be a real cat in the wild. Whether you're a warrior or a medicine cat, your adventures will be testing your skills and keeping you on your paws. Do you have what it takes to be a Warrior?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Life as a Kit

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Morning
Leader
Leader

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-07-31

Character sheet
Name: Leafheart
Health Points:
Life as a Kit - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue71/71Life as a Kit - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (71/71)
Clan: RiverClan

Life as a Kit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life as a Kit   Life as a Kit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 9:32 pm

"Good! Paddedfoot meowed. He layed down and closed his eyes as if he quickly went to sleep, but really hasn't.
Back to top Go down
Stefanie
Leader
Leader
Stefanie

Number of posts : 287
Job/hobbies : taking care of my clan. i have a loyal, but sometimes annoying, apprentice too.
Humor : shadowclan cats dont have much humor.
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Character sheet
Name: Mosspaw
Health Points:
Life as a Kit - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15/15Life as a Kit - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Clan: ShadowClan

PostSubject: Re: Life as a Kit   Life as a Kit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 12:09 pm

Flowerkit raced through the trees toward the camp. Then her and Moonkit checked all the dens. "Do you see her Moonkit?" Flowerkit asked after looking in the dens.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer
Apprentice
Apprentice
Jennifer

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Character sheet
Name: Moonpaw
Health Points:
Life as a Kit - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue12/12Life as a Kit - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/12)
Clan: ThunderClan

PostSubject: Re: Life as a Kit   Life as a Kit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 9:28 pm

Moonkit shook her head. "Nope, I don't see her." she mewed.
Back to top Go down
Brambleshadow
Admin
Brambleshadow

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character sheet
Name: Brambleshadow
Health Points:
Life as a Kit - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Life as a Kit - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
Clan: StarClan

PostSubject: Re: Life as a Kit   Life as a Kit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 1:39 pm

Paddedfoot opened his eyes for a moment when he smelt a ThunderClan cat. He looked around and saw Featherkit's tail swinging from side to side sticking out of the bush she was hiding in. "Oh great!" he said to himsefl.
Back to top Go down
https://thewarriorcats.forumotion.com
Stefanie
Leader
Leader
Stefanie

Job/hobbies : taking care of my clan. i have a loyal, but sometimes annoying, apprentice too.

Character sheet
Health Points:
Life as a Kit - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15/15Life as a Kit - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

PostSubject: Re: Life as a Kit   Life as a Kit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:15 pm

"Hey I think I just heard Paddedfoot, maybe he found Featherkit!" mewed Flowerkit.
Back to top Go down
Brambleshadow
Admin
Brambleshadow

Character sheet
Health Points:
Life as a Kit - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Life as a Kit - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)

PostSubject: Re: Life as a Kit   Life as a Kit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 9:20 pm

"Agh! I'm going somewhere's else." He meowed loudly. He got up and walked back to the camp.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer
Apprentice
Apprentice
Jennifer

Character sheet
Health Points:
Life as a Kit - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue12/12Life as a Kit - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/12)

PostSubject: Re: Life as a Kit   Life as a Kit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 6:50 pm

Moonkit heard Paddedfoot meow in anger and ran over to where he was. When she got there, he wasn't there, but she did see Featherkit. "Hey Flowerkit! I found her!" she meowed.
Back to top Go down
Stefanie
Leader
Leader
Stefanie

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Life as a Kit   Life as a Kit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 10:10 pm

Flowerkit raced over and saw Featherkit, she nodded her head and looked around. She guessed that Paddedfoot really wanted to be alone, "I guess we should leave Paddedfoot alone, huh?" she mewed.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer
Apprentice
Apprentice
Jennifer

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Life as a Kit   Life as a Kit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 10:15 pm

Moonkit walked over. "Yeah, I think we should leave him alone. We've bugged him enough."

OOC-- Maybe we should end here.
Back to top Go down
Brambleshadow
Admin
Brambleshadow

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Life as a Kit   Life as a Kit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 3:41 pm

OOC-- Okay then. We'll need to make another one though for Firekit and Gingerkit. I'll start the new one though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life as a Kit   Life as a Kit - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life as a Kit
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3