The Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Warrior Cats

Here, you'll discover what it's like to be a real cat in the wild. Whether you're a warrior or a medicine cat, your adventures will be testing your skills and keeping you on your paws. Do you have what it takes to be a Warrior?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Icefur and Goldenheart

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Character sheet
Name: Brightstar
Health Points:
Icefur and Goldenheart Left_bar_bleue292/292Icefur and Goldenheart Empty_bar_bleue  (292/292)
Clan: WindClan

Icefur and Goldenheart Empty
PostSubject: Icefur and Goldenheart   Icefur and Goldenheart Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 3:21 pm

Icefur strolled into camp. He grabbed a rabit from the freash kill pile. Fernpaw walked up to Icefur. "Were d-did you go?" she mewed.
Back to top Go down
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Number of posts : 789
Job/hobbies : pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie!
Humor : So..... How's it goin?!
Registration date : 2007-10-07

Character sheet
Name: Goldenkit
Health Points:
Icefur and Goldenheart Left_bar_bleue10/10Icefur and Goldenheart Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Icefur and Goldenheart   Icefur and Goldenheart Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 3:52 pm

"Oh, your back. Can you find anything wrong with Fernheart? She's been looking for you." Goldenheart padded up to Icefur.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorsandstuff.com
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Character sheet
Health Points:
Icefur and Goldenheart Left_bar_bleue292/292Icefur and Goldenheart Empty_bar_bleue  (292/292)

PostSubject: Re: Icefur and Goldenheart   Icefur and Goldenheart Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 9:12 pm

"Fernheart? Do you mean Fernpaw?" Icefur meowed.

( Do you want to say Fernpaw is Goldenheart's and Icefur's kit?"
Back to top Go down
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Character sheet
Health Points:
Icefur and Goldenheart Left_bar_bleue10/10Icefur and Goldenheart Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Icefur and Goldenheart   Icefur and Goldenheart Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 9:40 pm

"Woops, I'm sorry. I just woke up from a nap. Must have been that mouse I ate that was brought in like 3 days ago."

(are you serious?)
Back to top Go down
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Icefur and Goldenheart   Icefur and Goldenheart Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 9:03 pm

"Ok, what is wrong with Fernpaw?" Goldenheart sat down and waited for a reply. "I have to go, she ran to the nursery."
Back to top Go down
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Icefur and Goldenheart   Icefur and Goldenheart Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 7:42 pm

ooc; Yup Wink

Icefur got to his paws. "Why don't we go get some herbs?" he meowed.
Back to top Go down
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Icefur and Goldenheart   Icefur and Goldenheart Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 10:02 am

Goldenheart walked into the medicine den. "One of the kits has a cold. I guess they were playing in that puddle that was supposed to be dried beside the nursery. If no one else will dry, I will do it myself." She padded over to get some moss and left for the puddle.
Back to top Go down
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Icefur and Goldenheart   Icefur and Goldenheart Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 7:31 pm

Goldenheart padded wairly into the medicine den. She was exahsted and covered in mud. "Have the elders been fed yet?" She asked stuffley.
Back to top Go down
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Icefur and Goldenheart   Icefur and Goldenheart Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 9:39 pm

"Fernpaw is hunting with Brihtstar." Icefur meowed.
Back to top Go down
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Icefur and Goldenheart   Icefur and Goldenheart Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 6:58 pm

"Ok. Is this just a hunting party with Brightstar, or anything, you know?"
Back to top Go down
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Icefur and Goldenheart   Icefur and Goldenheart Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 9:53 pm

(Brightstar, are you ever going to reply to this topic?)
Back to top Go down
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Icefur and Goldenheart   Icefur and Goldenheart Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 2:11 pm

(Brightstar? I need Icefur in here. Have u ever heard of a father who just ignores all the time? well u prob have but still)
Back to top Go down
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Icefur and Goldenheart   Icefur and Goldenheart Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 5:33 pm

(Sorry, it's school. My computer is beeing crazy, and I have alot to do. I will try to get on every day OK?)

Icefur meowed "It's just her and Thornfur... I-I think." he meowed..
Back to top Go down
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Icefur and Goldenheart   Icefur and Goldenheart Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 10:35 pm

( Oh so sorry, I didn't know. I should have known, my compititions just started. We got 2 new people. They had to quit and the wanted to stay in. They joined are's because we had to quit to, and know we are not quiting!)
"Oh," she said expectantly. "looks like we are out of comfry" she mumbled, you could barley understand her. "dirtbags take her out of training just to hunt! hmph. I never stopped training" Goldenheart practicaly thoughtl. All anyone else heard was "mmtr sta fbadsf"
Back to top Go down
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Icefur and Goldenheart   Icefur and Goldenheart Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 11:18 pm

"Are you OK mommy?" Fernpaw asked nervously.
Back to top Go down
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Icefur and Goldenheart   Icefur and Goldenheart Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 9:33 pm

"OH!" Goldenheart jumped up in surprise. "Uh, yeah. We need comfry sweety. You wanna come out with me? I will be right back. Go help your father and check if there are any other herbs we need to stock up on.
Back to top Go down
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Icefur and Goldenheart   Icefur and Goldenheart Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 8:29 pm

"Er... How about just you and I and Fernpaw go out and hunt?" Icefur meowed. FFernpaw nodded and shot into the forest. Icefur ran after her. "OWWW! AHH!" Icefur yowled in pain. "Mommy! daddy is hurt!" Fernpaw yowled.
Back to top Go down
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Icefur and Goldenheart   Icefur and Goldenheart Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 9:27 pm

"What was that?" Goldenheart didn't really understand yet that they ran out of the den. She started walking towards the enterance of camp. "Where did you guys go?"
Back to top Go down
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Icefur and Goldenheart   Icefur and Goldenheart Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 8:28 pm

"Mom dad is in a fow trap! He isn't breathing!" Fernpaw burst into the clearing, "Hurry!"
Back to top Go down
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Icefur and Goldenheart   Icefur and Goldenheart Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 12:43 pm

"WHAT! WE NEED... WE NEED... HELP!" She ran out of the clearing and went to Icefur. "Get a stick, a stick, thats what we need! Right?" She looked around franticly. "Fernpaw! Go get a stick!" Goldenheart had kept a small supply of herbs in small cracks and holes all over WindClan territory. She rushed to the closest one and grabbed a mouthfull of herbs.
Back to top Go down
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Icefur and Goldenheart   Icefur and Goldenheart Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 1:10 pm

Fernpaw grabbed a stick in her jaws, not knowing what to do, she placed it next to her dyeing father. Icefur opened his mouth and spoke: "Goldenheart, you have been the best friend I have ever had... Fernpaw, Please... That care of your slef and become the strongest warrior." Icefur twitched and went limp. "M-mom will d-daddy live?" Fernpaw mewed, fight back tears. "Th-this has been a great life... Im glad it was me who was punished and not one of you..." Icefur mewed, barly a whisper. Tallstar, one of the oldest leaders, stepped down out of the sky. He sadly looked at Icefur. "I did not was this to happen." His deep voice meowed. "But it must." Icefur's soul started to rise and when it did, he looked around. "Please tallstar... Give my family a chance to grow close." icefur meowed. "I am sorry. I have no controll over this. I have just come to take you to starclan." Tallstart meowed. Fernpaw's face when Emotionless, not knowing to be mad, or sad, or whatever. She ran up to Icefur's soul. "D-da-daddy! Don't leave!!!" Fernpaw bursst into tears and she fell to the ground next to her father's body. Icefur was tearing up and he went to Goldenheart. "I will miss you more tham anything. I will waite for you. Please, take care of Windclan." he meowed, tears dripping off his face.
Back to top Go down
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Icefur and Goldenheart   Icefur and Goldenheart Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 9:17 pm

"NOOOO!" Goldenheart yowled. "You won't have to wait! I'm coming with you! Don't let a stupid fox trap ruin us! Come on! Tallstar! How could you?!" Goldenheart grabbed Fernpaw and cried into her fur. She just screamed.
Back to top Go down
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Icefur and Goldenheart   Icefur and Goldenheart Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 10:34 pm

Tallstar sighed. "This is not my doing." He tryed to meow firmly. But his voice was full of sadness.
Back to top Go down
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Icefur and Goldenheart   Icefur and Goldenheart Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 5:45 pm

(ps. why did u do that Brightstar? It makes a really cool story but that was really disturbing on my part. Well, disturbing is not really the right word.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Icefur and Goldenheart   Icefur and Goldenheart Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Icefur and Goldenheart
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Warrior Cats :: WindClan :: WindClan Camp-
Jump to: