The Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Warrior Cats

Here, you'll discover what it's like to be a real cat in the wild. Whether you're a warrior or a medicine cat, your adventures will be testing your skills and keeping you on your paws. Do you have what it takes to be a Warrior?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wolves of the Mist

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Siveria

Wolves of the Mist Empty
PostSubject: Wolves of the Mist   Wolves of the Mist Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 8:54 pm

Name: Wolves of the Mist
Type: Wolven Roleplay
Activity: High
RP Level: All levels
Head Admin: Siveria Nightshade

Plot:
Spring has sprouted, and the goddess of the season is cleansing the forest with rain. But will it be enough to cleanse the deadly disease that has shaken the forest to its roots?
It starts with coughing, then vomiting blood. From there, your throat begins to close off. After that, insanity is almost ensured unless you die before that.
No wolf is safe.
But a prophecy has been given to an old healer, and only she can bring together the wolves it mentions. Silence, they call her. She cannot speak. Time is running out, and a deadly force is closing in around Silence. Will she be able to find the nine wolves mentioned in the prophecy?

I took one big breath,
That was the end.
I will learn to live again,
Until then, I'm broken.
I coughed, I shed,
I shoved, I bled.
Still no prevail.
I need to break out.
The nine is the key.
The drug is the cure.
Now run,
Don't scream.
The war lives on.

The time has come for the nine to rise.
The time has come for Silence to speak.

SUB-PLOT:
There is a gang of rouges in the forest who are definitly not to be trifled with. They share one common goal that binds them together: Purification of the forest. They believe families have turned their brothers into soft, no-good wolves, and are willing to tear the bloodlines apart to prove their point.

Times are dark, but there is hope still....

+Friendly staff
+Good community
+Plot that involves everyone
+Pleasing skins
+Helpful members
Back to top Go down
Siveria

Wolves of the Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves of the Mist   Wolves of the Mist Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 8:55 pm

Back to top Go down

Wolves of the Mist
Page 1 of 1