The Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Warrior Cats

Here, you'll discover what it's like to be a real cat in the wild. Whether you're a warrior or a medicine cat, your adventures will be testing your skills and keeping you on your paws. Do you have what it takes to be a Warrior?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

READ! IMPORTANT!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Number of posts : 1548
Job/hobbies : swimming and running
Humor : ya. yup. mm hm. So hows ur life goin?
Registration date : 2007-10-25

Character sheet
Name: Silverkit
Health Points:
READ! IMPORTANT! Left_bar_bleue14/14READ! IMPORTANT! Empty_bar_bleue  (14/14)
Clan: ThunderClan

READ! IMPORTANT! Empty
PostSubject: READ! IMPORTANT!   READ! IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 1:03 pm

Look, this site fell apart. Bramble locked it, and it FELL APART. I'm blaming him. But look, if we could all just find a site we lurved, then we could join and not be separated.
I found a site called http://roleplaylegacy.wetpaint.com
It has available roleplay for warriors, werewolves, vampires, winged humans, and shape shifters, plus, it's ACTIVE. My username is skystepper on there. Please, people, we need to pull together again! I'm losing so many great friends!
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://warriorcat1.wetpaint.com

READ! IMPORTANT!
Page 1 of 1