The Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Warrior Cats

Here, you'll discover what it's like to be a real cat in the wild. Whether you're a warrior or a medicine cat, your adventures will be testing your skills and keeping you on your paws. Do you have what it takes to be a Warrior?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Apprenticeship

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Brambleshadow
Admin
Brambleshadow

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character sheet
Name: Brambleshadow
Health Points:
Apprenticeship - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Apprenticeship - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
Clan: StarClan

Apprenticeship - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apprenticeship   Apprenticeship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 9:46 pm

OOC-- Yes you can. I don't mind that.

Blackclaw was surprised about the question. "What do they do to you in that nursery?! Feed you dung?" He sighed. "Sorry about that, but I am just shocked. StarClan is the heaven that we go to when we die." He was then interrupted by the hiss. He didn't say anything. He kept quiet.
Back to top Go down
https://thewarriorcats.forumotion.com
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Character sheet
Name: Brightstar
Health Points:
Apprenticeship - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue292/292Apprenticeship - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (292/292)
Clan: WindClan

PostSubject: Re: Apprenticeship   Apprenticeship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 7:06 pm

Brightpaw nodded. She herd a hiss as well. She lashed her tail and zipped around a rock and spalshed in the water. "Goldenkit (am I right?)! What are you doing here?" Brightpaw hissed.
Back to top Go down
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Number of posts : 789
Job/hobbies : pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie!
Humor : So..... How's it goin?!
Registration date : 2007-10-07

Character sheet
Name: Goldenkit
Health Points:
Apprenticeship - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10Apprenticeship - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Apprenticeship   Apprenticeship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 7:23 pm

AAAAHHH! Well there goes my position. None of your buisness! Your stepping on my tail and you got me all wet. Goldenkit, finally lost her balance. She fell in the river. She was very lucky. Every one said she was lucky. She had gotten saved and was put down on dry ground. 'THANK YOU! I thought I was -......" She was cut short. She looked up and saw a thunder clan cat staring down at her. Her expression not angry, nor sad, nor , well she was expressionless. Then another Thunder clan cat came. What are you doing here? WIND CLAN! Is that 'Wind Clan' I smell on that kit? uh.... Then the strange cat pushed her into the river once again. The freezing water brought her to shock. She fell unconsoious and went under the water.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorsandstuff.com
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Character sheet
Health Points:
Apprenticeship - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue292/292Apprenticeship - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (292/292)

PostSubject: Re: Apprenticeship   Apprenticeship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 7:51 pm

Brightpaw looked at the Thunderclan warriors. "Back off!" she snarled. she jumped at one of the cats and slashed it's eye. "Why are you on OUR terrortory?" she hissed, barring her teeth.
Back to top Go down
Stacey
Leader
Leader
Stacey

Number of posts : 195
Job/hobbies : Horses
Humor : Most awesome pic ever!
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Character sheet
Name: Waterstar
Health Points:
Apprenticeship - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue235/235Apprenticeship - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (235/235)
Clan: RiverClan

PostSubject: Re: Apprenticeship   Apprenticeship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 10:57 pm

Nightpaw raced to her friend's side, knowing that their mentors were seconds behind, dived into the stream to find the unconscious kit. She nearly passed the small bundle but she still found it and dragged it to the surface and ran to a nearby bush to safely deposit the bundle. She decided to get back to the camp and get the kit to the Medicine Cat.
Back to top Go down
Brambleshadow
Admin
Brambleshadow

Character sheet
Health Points:
Apprenticeship - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Apprenticeship - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)

PostSubject: Re: Apprenticeship   Apprenticeship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 10:46 pm

Tornfur and Blackclaw helped Brightpaw out. "What do you think you are pushing that cat!?" Tornfur meowed in anger. "You better leave before someone gets hurt!" Blackclaw hissed as he unshethed his claws.
Back to top Go down
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Apprenticeship   Apprenticeship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 10:59 pm

Brightpaw knew this was a moment to impress Thornfur, so she lept onto one of the cats

ooc-- I hope i use the fighting dice right
Back to top Go down
Brambleshadow
Admin
Brambleshadow

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Apprenticeship   Apprenticeship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 10:59 pm

The member Cat_Luver has done the following action : Fighting Dice

5 times Apprenticeship - Page 2 2832942148
Results :
  Apprenticeship - Page 2 5_dice_JPG   Apprenticeship - Page 2 6_dice_JPG   Apprenticeship - Page 2 12_dice_JPG   Apprenticeship - Page 2 8_dice_JPG   Apprenticeship - Page 2 2_dice_JPG
Back to top Go down
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Apprenticeship   Apprenticeship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 11:06 pm

ooc-- So... That makes 34... Grr... uh... It's confusing because I don't have another player because Im fighting aganst myself... I should NOT have done the dice... Help me No
Back to top Go down
Brambleshadow
Admin
Brambleshadow

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Apprenticeship   Apprenticeship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 6:33 pm

OOC-- It's okay. I forgot about the dice and teaching you all how to use it. I didn't before because you all were kits and since the website is fairly new I didn't know who things would turn out. Now I am convince about it all, so I'll teach you and other how to use the dice in the rules. So go there when I get them up today. We'll also make up the thunderclan cats. They are Sorefoot and Littlepelt.

Littlepelt goes after Tornfur while Sorefoot took care of Brightpaw. He claws at Brightpaw. Blackclaw goes to help Brightpaw, but Littlepelt blocked anyone from going to help.

1st #, Littlepelt's attack against Tornfur
2nd #, Tornfur's attack against Littlepelt
3rd #, Sorefoot's attack against Brightpaw
Back to top Go down
Brambleshadow
Admin
Brambleshadow

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Apprenticeship   Apprenticeship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 6:33 pm

The member Brambleshadow has done the following action : Fighting Dice

3 times Apprenticeship - Page 2 2832942148
Results :
  Apprenticeship - Page 2 5_dice_JPG   Apprenticeship - Page 2 6_dice_JPG   Apprenticeship - Page 2 8_dice_JPG
Back to top Go down
Brambleshadow
Admin
Brambleshadow

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Apprenticeship   Apprenticeship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 6:35 pm

Okay, so Brightpaw dealt 3 damage to Sorefoot.
Littlepelt dealt 19 damage to Tornfur.
Tornfur dealt 16 damage to Littlepelt.
Sorefoot dealt 8 damage to Brightpaw.

Now I'll start working on the rules to the dice. Check it out in the rules
Back to top Go down
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Apprenticeship   Apprenticeship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 8:15 pm

ooc// Ok... So... Brightpaw will try to flee, OK?

Brightpaw tried to flee. She limped to the nearest bush and collapsed. She looked from the bush to watch the fight. She was worried that Thornfur and Nightpaw would get hurt badly.

Last edited by on Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stacey
Leader
Leader
Stacey

Character sheet
Health Points:
Apprenticeship - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue235/235Apprenticeship - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (235/235)

PostSubject: Re: Apprenticeship   Apprenticeship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 12:43 pm

Nightpaw made sure the kit was ok than ran to the deputy and told about the stream fight. The deputy called reinforcements and they ran to the patrol's help.
Back to top Go down
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Apprenticeship   Apprenticeship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 6:54 pm

Longstripe called two warriors and an apprentice. She charged and hissed at the two Thunderclan warriors. Fluffleberry, one of the warriors, ran strate to Brightstar. She helped Brightstar up and took her back to camp. Longstrip snarled, "What are you doing on our territory?"
Back to top Go down
Stacey
Leader
Leader
Stacey

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Apprenticeship   Apprenticeship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 9:18 pm

OOc-- this is weird, you are a leader now and I'm still an apprentice.
Nightpaw jumped into the line of Windclan warriors to scare the Thunderclan cats off the territory.
Back to top Go down
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Apprenticeship   Apprenticeship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 10:55 pm

ooc-- I know. it's also wierd that we are leaders from different clans.

Longstripe shot a look to Nightpaw. Nightpaw's mentor whispered "Why don't you go see if Brightstar is-" He stopped. Brightstar charged down the hill, Fluffleberry behind her. Bightstar stopped infront of the Thunderclan warriors, scaring them away. "And this WILL be mentioned at the gathering!" she spat.
Back to top Go down
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Character sheet
Health Points:
Apprenticeship - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10Apprenticeship - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Apprenticeship   Apprenticeship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 8:23 pm

The Thunder Clan cats ran back. The 2 cats were still quarelling. What do you mean, My fault? You wanted to go over and say something to thier leader! I never meant to push her. I slipped, lost my footing.
Back to top Go down
Stacey
Leader
Leader
Stacey

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Apprenticeship   Apprenticeship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 9:41 pm

OOC// This is getting way to confusing! Please wright legibly!
"Brightstar! Are you all right, I thought you were badly hurt!" mewed a concerned Nightpaw.
Back to top Go down
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Apprenticeship   Apprenticeship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 10:52 pm

"Well im fine now!" she spat. Brightstar lashed her tail and stomped of, the rest of the cats fallowing.
Back to top Go down
Stacey
Leader
Leader
Stacey

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Apprenticeship   Apprenticeship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 12:39 pm

Nightpaw just stood there, shocked, the leader was a good friend of hers and now she seemed so angry. Nightpaw quietly walked back to the camp and went to the apprentices den. Stormfur was calling for hunting patrols so Nightpaw went and volunteered. She wanted to be alone for a while. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Apprenticeship   Apprenticeship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 7:37 pm

Brightstar raged out. "No! You must stay and relax." Brightstar looked a Stormfur. He talked to two other warriors and left. Brightstar hissed, "i just don't want you getting hurt!" and she stompped back into her den. Blackclaw walked up to Nightpaw. "You know, leadership is hard. Your the only friend Brightstar has other than Thornfur." he meowed. "Let's do some training." he purred.
Back to top Go down
Brambleshadow
Admin
Brambleshadow

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Apprenticeship   Apprenticeship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 11:38 pm

OOC-- Wow, Cat_Luver you are doing well. I saw you're post's too Stacey and I thought they were good as well. Thought I'd just complement.
Back to top Go down
Stacey
Leader
Leader
Stacey

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Apprenticeship   Apprenticeship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 1:50 pm

OOC// Goldenheart1 make your own topic and stop playing the leader, that is Cat_luvers job! I deleted your post because it was too mean and you have to let cat_luver be herself, not who you make her.
Back to top Go down
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Apprenticeship   Apprenticeship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 3:57 pm

sorry, Embarassed Sad . I didn't mean anything on that topic, I thought it would be interesting, but I guess I was wrong. + It was just Goldenpaw's dream. It didnt really mean anything. In the books, someone accuses someone, because of a dream, and it turns out to be wrong, it is like a lesson.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apprenticeship   Apprenticeship - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apprenticeship
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next