The Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Warrior Cats

Here, you'll discover what it's like to be a real cat in the wild. Whether you're a warrior or a medicine cat, your adventures will be testing your skills and keeping you on your paws. Do you have what it takes to be a Warrior?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Running Away

Go down 
+3
Dawncloud
Brightstar
Goldenheart
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Number of posts : 1548
Job/hobbies : swimming and running
Humor : ya. yup. mm hm. So hows ur life goin?
Registration date : 2007-10-25

Character sheet
Name: Silverkit
Health Points:
Running Away - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue14/14Running Away - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/14)
Clan: ThunderClan

Running Away - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 10:27 am

Silverwing turned her head and watched dawnpaw run off. Then she turned to Icefur and Goldenheart and just watched, not wanting to break the silence.
Back to top Go down
http://warriorcat1.wetpaint.com
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Number of posts : 789
Job/hobbies : pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie!
Humor : So..... How's it goin?!
Registration date : 2007-10-07

Character sheet
Name: Goldenkit
Health Points:
Running Away - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/10Running Away - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Clan: WindClan

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 10:40 am

"Icefur, will we HAVE to go? I really want to stay with you, but... but.... What do YOU want?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorsandstuff.com
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Character sheet
Name: Brightstar
Health Points:
Running Away - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue292/292Running Away - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (292/292)

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 9:14 pm

"what is this?" a cat yowled. Brightstar walked slowly into the barn. "Oh Great starclan! Every cat out, now! Beside you two, Icefur and Goldenpaw." she hissed. "It's GodenHEART" Icefur hissed.
Back to top Go down
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Character sheet
Health Points:
Running Away - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/10Running Away - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 9:18 pm

Goldenheart jumped behinde Icefur. "Icefur." Goldenheart said plainly.
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:
Running Away - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue14/14Running Away - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/14)

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 10:12 pm

Silverwing hissed. "Im not going anywhere!" "If these two cats are in love, then for starclans sake leave them be!"
Back to top Go down
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Character sheet
Health Points:
Running Away - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue292/292Running Away - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (292/292)

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 10:49 pm

Brightstar turned to Silverwing. "Love? PA! Never." she looked at the two cats "Are you really..." Icefur nodded slowly. Brightstar jumped onto Icefur. The cats hissed and spat.
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 5:42 pm

Silverwing hurled herself at the windclan leader and pinned her down. "You call yourself a leader that follows the warrior code!" she spat, "When you attacked your own medicine cat!"
Back to top Go down
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 6:51 pm

"WAIT!" Yowled Goldenheart. "Silverwing is in love with Darkheart, and she may even be having kits! For StarClan's sake! Where did this rule come from!? We are in love and we are in the SAME CLAN! No offense to you Silverwing, of course." Goldenheart waited for a reply. After a few moments, still no one replyed and she let her sharp claws extend.
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 7:13 pm

Silverwing stepped off brightstar and winced. She was having darkhearts kits, but which clan would the kits belong to? and how would they get along without a mother and father?
Back to top Go down
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 9:05 pm

Goldenheart jumped in between the two cats. "Icefur, what do you want to do? Brightstar, anyway this could be fixed, or are you just going to kill us? I know this is going to be hard to work out....." She padded over to stand beside Icefur, ready to attack.
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Number of posts : 1082
Job/hobbies : I'm leaving bye!
Humor : I'm leaving bye!
Registration date : 2007-11-10

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 9:17 pm

"Stop don't hurt her!You guys should be ashamed first you abandon your clan,then say you didn't know what you meant by becoming a medicine cat now this!Brightstar do you really want these traitors in your clan I could understand if you did if they said they were sorry and they wouldn't do it again and let you punish them but if they don't and you let them in not only I won't trust you but neither will your clan!!"Dawnpaw mewed with great meaning.
Back to top Go down
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 9:20 pm

Brightstar let the fur on her pelt settal. "I know what it was like to be in love." she meowed, "When I fell in love with Thornfur, I just, coulnd't get away from him..." Icefur sighed. "If you let our love be ture, we will come back to the clan." he meowed. Brightstar nodded. "As long as you still pay atantion to the clan." Icefur nodded and looked at Goldenheart.
Back to top Go down
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 9:24 pm

Goldenheart looked away. She padded up to Brightstar. "Seems reasonable. I agree."
Back to top Go down
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 9:39 pm

Icefur nodded. "Let's go home."

ooc; Should we end it here?
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 10:29 pm

hold on.

Dawnpaw you stay out of this! Silverwing hissed. "You call them a traitor when you snuck over here without reason all the way from the other side of the lake, and its pretty much impossible to smell that smell from here so you were probably just looking for trouble..... silverwing stopped in her tracks. "What was that smell anyways?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 11:54 pm

"HHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!WHEN DID YOU GET SO BORING AND LESS FUN AND YOU SPEND MUCH MORE TIME ON SHADOWCLAN TERRITORY THAN THUNDERCLAN TERRITORY WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?"she looked down at her paws "I remember when I was a kit and you played fun games with me what happened to that Silverwing?You are so serious and grumpy and...and when you visit Darkheart he ignors me and leaves me alone one day we were training and you came by and he ignored me and you guys left and I was attacked by a badger!Luckily my mom was there!"she mewed sadly she missed her old playmate.
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 6:00 pm

I havnt changed. Silverwing mewed, and she meant it. "Becoming a warrior means more responsiblities! And im about ot have kits! Im not supposed to go on shadowclan territory in the first place anyways. But right now i think its time you went home.
Back to top Go down
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 6:08 pm

---yes Icefur, that might be a good idea. First, let me say this.

Back at camp, Goldenheart started to share tounges with Icefur. It was strange with all those cats stareing at them. "Icefur? Isn't it kind of strange with all those cats just staring at us? I mean, before we were, together, we shared tounges with eachother, even though we are together now, oh wait. " Goldenheart layed down for a nap.
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 7:36 pm

"Oh so now your a warrioir and now your having kits and you want me to go away I think I know what's going on,you don't have time for me anymore so we can't be friends."Dawnpaw whispered sadly and walked home sadly without saying a word but crying*what's the point in living if I have no more freindship with the cat who was like a sister to me I shall find the rouges and have them kill me.*
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 8:02 pm

Silverwing rolled her eyes at how dramatic the apprentice was being. She couldnt expect her to accually be there for her, or to play with her every time she needed someone to! they were in different clans!
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 8:18 pm

"I can't believe Silverwing only came to Shadowclan to see her stupid boyfriend who doesn't care about his clan!I hate her I absalutly hate her I bet if I can get Mistytail she'll come!"she walked into the rougs camp and looked for Mistytail"There he is!!""HEY what you doin' in there kit?!?!?!"a rouge hissed"I'M NOT A KIT!!!""Yeah yeah sure kid come on I'm taking you to Mistytail*Purfect!*she thought"Hey boss!"the rouge growled I founs a kit on our territory!""I'M NOT A KIT FLEA BAG!!"Dawnpaw hissed"No matter.Just kill her."Mistytail meowed flatly"I know Silverwing and Darkheart!"Dawnpaw mewed with pure evil in her voice"I'm listening kit."Mistytail sneered.Then she escaped and ran back to the horseplace with the rougs right behind her"Don't let her get away you idiot mongrels of fox dung!"Mistytail snarled and at that moment Dawnpaw burst into the barn "HELP HELP MISTYTAIL AND THE ROUGS ARE COMING TO KILL ME!!"she mewed.
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 8:35 pm

wha? misttail was gone.
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 9:11 pm

"He's here!"suddenly the rouges all ran in and began fighting.
Back to top Go down
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 9:43 pm

ooc; Dawnpaw, please stop. If you wanna do this, do it somewere else please.
Back to top Go down
Crystalpaw
Kit
Kit
Crystalpaw

Number of posts : 474
Humor : JELLY BEANS!!!!!
Registration date : 2007-11-03

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 10:10 pm

ooc: WHY DO YOU ALWAYS PICK ON DAWNPAW?
Back to top Go down
http://theforestcats.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Running Away
Page 4 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Warrior Cats :: WindClan :: Horseplace-
Jump to: