The Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Warrior Cats

Here, you'll discover what it's like to be a real cat in the wild. Whether you're a warrior or a medicine cat, your adventures will be testing your skills and keeping you on your paws. Do you have what it takes to be a Warrior?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Running Away

Go down 
+3
Dawncloud
Brightstar
Goldenheart
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Number of posts : 1082
Job/hobbies : I'm leaving bye!
Humor : I'm leaving bye!
Registration date : 2007-11-10

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Running Away - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/10Running Away - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Clan:

Running Away - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 10:14 pm

Thanks Crystalpaw your a true friend!
Back to top Go down
Crystalpaw
Kit
Kit
Crystalpaw

Number of posts : 474
Humor : JELLY BEANS!!!!!
Registration date : 2007-11-03

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Running Away - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/10Running Away - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 10:19 pm

ooc: i just hate it when someone is being a jerk just because they don't have good ideas.
Back to top Go down
http://theforestcats.forumotion.com
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Number of posts : 1548
Job/hobbies : swimming and running
Humor : ya. yup. mm hm. So hows ur life goin?
Registration date : 2007-10-25

Character sheet
Name: Silverkit
Health Points:
Running Away - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue14/14Running Away - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/14)
Clan: ThunderClan

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 10:37 pm

;well, dawnpaw doesnt have any right to say misttail is back. me and darkheart defeated him for now, and darkheart is the one that plays misttail! and we all know your just trying to get attention. no one is stupid enouph to try to kill themselves just so another cat would notice you!
Back to top Go down
http://warriorcat1.wetpaint.com
Crystalpaw
Kit
Kit
Crystalpaw

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 10:42 pm

:shes right. if misttail is gone then he can't come back unless darkheart makes him.
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 11:16 pm

SILVERWING YOUR THE WHOLE REASON EVERYONE HATES ME AREN'T YOU?!?!?!?!? JUST ADMIT IT YOU PICK ON ME TO MAKE ME FEEL BAD YOU TELL ME I CAN'T DO THINGS YOU SAY I WANT ATTENTION YOU TELL OTHER PEOPLE AND GANG UP ON ME STOP IT YOU ARE SERIOISLY HURTING ME ARE YOU THIS BAD IN THE REAL WORLD MY KEY BORD IS SOAKED OH WAIT NEVERMIND I'M JUST SAYING THAT SO I CAN GET ATTGION FROM YOU IS THAT WHAT YOU WOULD SAY?!?!?!?!I CAN'T BELIEVE IT MY OWN FRIEND IS WHAT MY SCHOOL CALLS A BULLY!!!!!!!!!!I THOUGHT YOU GUYS LIKED ME BUT APPARENTLY NOT!YOU GUYS ARE PROBABLY GOING TO YELL AT ME FOR CRYING LIKE EVERY BODY ELSE WHEN I DO I HAVE TO DEAL WITH THAT LOAD OF_______FROM MY MOM!!!I WAS BORN TO A CRUEL CRUEL WORLD!! NOW YOUR GOING TO SAY SOMTHING LIKE DON"T BE SUCH A DRAMA QUEEN OR YOUR JUST SAYING THAT CUZ YOU FEEL BAD!INSTEAD OF SYMPATHY CARE AND A LITTLE BIT OF NICENESS YOU SHOULD SEE YOURSELFS THROUGH MY EYES YOU ARE MONSTERS!!AND WHEN I LEAVE YOUR GOING TO SAY GOOD THING THAT MISERIBLE LUMP IS GONE I AM NICE TO YOU WHY DO YOU TREAT ME LIKE THIS!?!?!?!?!?!I HAD A PERSON SAY THEY ABSALUTLY HATE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!WWWWWWHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHh MMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMKMMMYYYYYYYYYYY WWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!/!?(OK PEOPLE WANT TO KNOW WHY I GET MAD SO EASILY AND SAD WELL I'LL TELL YOU MY BIGGEST SECRET I AM AUTISTIC(SAY AWW-TI-STICK)IT"S SOMTHING TO DO WITH MY BRIAN HAVING PROBLEMS I AM NOT NORMALL IS THAT WHY NO ONE LIKES ME BECAUSE I CAN'T GET RID OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Crystalpaw
Kit
Kit
Crystalpaw

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 11:21 pm

: its okay. the world can be cruel sometimes. but all you can do is put you chin up.
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:
Running Away - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue14/14Running Away - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/14)

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 5:55 pm

people like you dawnpaw, its just that you show off in posts, you play characters that arent yours, and you bring stuff up that is SO far fetched and tottaly off subject! im sorry i said that but i had to let it out. you need to know what ur problem is.
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 6:27 pm

I...I thought people would like it I didn't know that everyone would hate me for it especially you Silverwing I always thought you enjoyed a good dose of excitement but I guess you don't so I'm sorry to say this but it is a habbit I can not get over and now that Siverwing has told me I have offended people that way I'll have to stop posting completely.Please tell me otherwise I shall still be online and you can pm me but I can not post if people are frustrated at other people and me for it.SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY TO THE PEOPLE I OFFENDED I JUST WANTED THINGS TO GET EXCITING AND DRAMATIC(I WANT THINGS DRAMATIC BECAUSE I AM IN DRAMA CLUBS!)I REALLY WISH YOU GUYS TO NOT BE MAD FOR THE HOLIDAYS AGAIN I'M REALLY SORRY!-your not posting untill people tell me to friend,Dawnpaw/C.J.(I only put my nick name if it's important)
Back to top Go down
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Number of posts : 789
Job/hobbies : pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie!
Humor : So..... How's it goin?!
Registration date : 2007-10-07

Character sheet
Name: Goldenkit
Health Points:
Clan: WindClan

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 6:32 pm

well, we are sorry, too. It is just that this is the 'Running Away' subject and we were going to end it because we are back in WindClan now. This really wasn't the place to be talking about rouges fighting and trying to kill you because you ran into thier camp.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorsandstuff.com
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 7:50 pm

ya. we dont care if you post, but forbidden love is already dramatic, and this topic was supposed to end.
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 8:24 pm

Ok if you want me to stop being too dramatic(I'll still be your drama queen!LOL!)playing other characters and saying things that are not very true but are still close!Then you ,Silverwing should change a little too(My advise Silverwing stop being so seriouse and lighten up!)
Back to top Go down
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Character sheet
Name: Brightstar
Health Points:
Running Away - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue292/292Running Away - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (292/292)

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 11:37 pm

ooc; Dawnpaw, i just, don't like it when you post stuff so, so.... So of topic. Don't play other people's characters, and just play like the rest of us. If you do, we won't have to get so mean.
~ Brightstar cat
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 12:16 am

You know I'm really soory but I have a habit of being distracted OOOOHHHHHHHHH There's a deer in my yard!OOPS!!!OFF TOPIC AGAIN PLEASE IF 1 more person says they hate me I'm not kidding I will leave!
Back to top Go down
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Character sheet
Health Points:
Running Away - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue292/292Running Away - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (292/292)

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 12:46 am

No one said they hated you Sad
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 5:22 pm

ya
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 6:41 pm

No they did but I deleted it and I don't remember who!
Back to top Go down
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 10:21 pm

ooc; Well, just ignor that person and... Role play the right way and we will all be fine Wink
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 11:56 pm

OK I WILL STARTING NOW YAY WHA HOO YA!!!!
Back to top Go down
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 12:06 am

ooc; Lol good Wink

Brightstar looked at Dawnpaw. "Flowerstar will be devistated if you are missing." she hissed.
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 12:17 am

"Oh man I forgot my mom oh I hope I can get out of this easily BYE!!!!"She mewed and ran home.When she got home she looked for her mom but couldn't find her"Hmmm she's probably on a patroll!"(THAT WAS CLOSE I ALMOST PLAYED HER!!!!!!))))
Back to top Go down
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 2:08 pm

(( lol great save!))

Brightstar called Dawnpaw back over. "Can you tell Flowerstar to come back to my camp when she gets a chance?" she mewed.
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 2:45 pm

"Sure is it importannt she usually doesn't go to things that aren't important you know!She's so busy I can understand why she can't do unimportant things!"She mewed.
Back to top Go down
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 6:01 pm

Brightstar smiled. "Yes, it is important." she meowed.
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 6:10 pm

"Ok I'll ask her if I can go too if that's okay with you."Dawnpaw mewed*PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEASE SAY YESS!*she thought.
Back to top Go down
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 6:45 pm

Brightstar sighed. Then she nodded "Ok."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Running Away
Page 5 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Warrior Cats :: WindClan :: Horseplace-
Jump to: