The Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Warrior Cats

Here, you'll discover what it's like to be a real cat in the wild. Whether you're a warrior or a medicine cat, your adventures will be testing your skills and keeping you on your paws. Do you have what it takes to be a Warrior?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bringing her back!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Number of posts : 789
Job/hobbies : pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie!
Humor : So..... How's it goin?!
Registration date : 2007-10-07

Character sheet
Name: Goldenkit
Health Points:
Bringing her back! Left_bar_bleue10/10Bringing her back! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Clan: WindClan

Bringing her back! Empty
PostSubject: Bringing her back!   Bringing her back! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 5:34 pm

Goldenstar had stormed into WindClan camp. "Brightstar! Where are you! Silverwing! You come too! It was early morning and she prob. woke every body up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorsandstuff.com
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Number of posts : 1082
Job/hobbies : I'm leaving bye!
Humor : I'm leaving bye!
Registration date : 2007-11-10

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Bringing her back! Left_bar_bleue10/10Bringing her back! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Clan:

Bringing her back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing her back!   Bringing her back! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 5:37 pm

"Oh GREAT STARCLAN!!WHO IS YELLING OUTSIDE!"Dawnpaw yowled from the medicine cat's den.
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Number of posts : 1548
Job/hobbies : swimming and running
Humor : ya. yup. mm hm. So hows ur life goin?
Registration date : 2007-10-25

Character sheet
Name: Silverkit
Health Points:
Bringing her back! Left_bar_bleue14/14Bringing her back! Empty_bar_bleue  (14/14)
Clan: ThunderClan

Bringing her back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing her back!   Bringing her back! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 5:41 pm

Silverwing woke up from where she was sleeping by an old badger set. She was happy and angry at the same time at seeing her mother. Her kits scrambled out of the nursury at the yelling, and she covered them with her tail.
Back to top Go down
http://warriorcat1.wetpaint.com
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Character sheet
Name: Brightstar
Health Points:
Bringing her back! Left_bar_bleue292/292Bringing her back! Empty_bar_bleue  (292/292)

Bringing her back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing her back!   Bringing her back! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 8:20 pm

"Wada you want?" hissed Brightstar, standing infront of Silverwing.
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

Bringing her back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing her back!   Bringing her back! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 10:23 pm

"Oh no Silverwing's mom this is not going to be good!"Dawnpaw mewed and limped out of the medicine cat's den and sat next to Silverwing,"She just doesn't give up easily does she?Kind of reminds me of somone I know."she whispered looking at Silverwing.
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:
Bringing her back! Left_bar_bleue14/14Bringing her back! Empty_bar_bleue  (14/14)

Bringing her back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing her back!   Bringing her back! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 10:30 pm

Silverwing sighed and put her tail around dawnpaw. "I think I have a hunch of who this cat is. Tell me first so I dont guess wrong." she whispered back, slightly amused.
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

Bringing her back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing her back!   Bringing her back! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 11:14 pm

"You and partly me!Ok mostly me!You saw how I never gave up fighting when me and Shadepaw were wanting to drink from the Moonpool but you stopped us!"She meowed"Silverwing you might already know this but...I love him so much maybe...as much as you love Darkheart."she meowed.*When the heck did I get so serious?!?!*she thought.
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

Bringing her back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing her back!   Bringing her back! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 12:45 am

Silverwing laughed despite the tension. "I expected that, you, a little kit at the time, tried to kill me for grabbing him."
Back to top Go down
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Character sheet
Health Points:

Bringing her back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing her back!   Bringing her back! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 11:28 am

"I brought Bluepaw, too! I just want to know, WHY DID YOU COME HERE? DID BRIGHTSTAR JUST ASK YOU? You won't tell me! I don't see how you could choose her over you mother! You took my grandchildren, too! I don't have ANY family left!" Goldenstar took a jump forward.
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

Bringing her back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing her back!   Bringing her back! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 12:43 pm

"Well I think I'm partly why she's here."Dawnpaw meowed."I broke a couple of bones and Brightstar wouldn't let anyone stay and Silverwing saw how heartbroken I was when Shadepaw couldn't stay and she was in a huge fight with her and then she left and Brightstar followed to say sorry.So I think I'm mostly responsible."she meowed again with sorrow.
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

Bringing her back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing her back!   Bringing her back! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 12:45 pm

Silverwing whipped to the side, then sat down sadly. "Goldenheart was hurt just because I wouldnt go home." "Starclan dont want me to be here. They want me in thunderclan. I"ll go home. But I'v gotta say goodbye to wishkit first.
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

Bringing her back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing her back!   Bringing her back! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 12:48 pm

Silverwing went into the nursury and curled her tail around wishkit. "Im sorry but I have to go home. To thunderclan. It is starclans will."
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

Bringing her back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing her back!   Bringing her back! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 12:54 pm

As Silverwing walked past Dawnpaw Dawnpaw meowed"I'll see you later I have to go through you territory you know!"Dawnpaw meowed"I just hope your clan will let me pass safely without trying to kill me!"she laughed she was able to limp now and she could sit down properly but it would be a while before she would walk normally again.
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

Bringing her back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing her back!   Bringing her back! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 12:55 pm

Silverwing stared deep into dawnpaws eyes. "But your in love. I know you cant let go of shadepaw. I know, with all my heart, that if you train hard enouph, you can become the greatest warrior ever. You have a choice."
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

Bringing her back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing her back!   Bringing her back! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 1:01 pm

"I think the warriors life is for me but if the training is almost impossible I can always be a medicine cat!"she purred"Did you always feel so happy and nothing could stop your happiness when you were around Darkheart because that's how I feel when Shadepaw is around."she purred shyly.
Back to top Go down
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Character sheet
Health Points:

Bringing her back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing her back!   Bringing her back! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 1:12 pm

Goldenstar could do nothing but sit down. She was so confused. She had no clue of what she should do.
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

Bringing her back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing her back!   Bringing her back! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 1:18 pm

Yes dawnpaw. silverwing said. You and shadepaw can train with each other, you CAN become a warrior dawnpaw. I know you can.
Back to top Go down
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Character sheet
Health Points:

Bringing her back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing her back!   Bringing her back! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 1:25 pm

Silverwing, can you go back to Darkheart and get the other 2 kits?
Back to top Go down
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Character sheet
Health Points:
Bringing her back! Left_bar_bleue292/292Bringing her back! Empty_bar_bleue  (292/292)

Bringing her back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing her back!   Bringing her back! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 2:56 pm

"No, you can't leave! Why? Stay please!" Wishkit hissed.
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

Bringing her back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing her back!   Bringing her back! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 3:15 pm

Dawnpaw looked at Wishkit"Don't worry you'll see her at the border and at gatherings!"she purred."Silverwing thank you.I think I will be a warrior,no wait,I know I will!With hard enough training and Shadepaw by my side I will be a warrior!"she purred
Back to top Go down
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Character sheet
Health Points:

Bringing her back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing her back!   Bringing her back! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 3:34 pm

Wishkit snorted and turned away. She snuck out of the nursery and ran away.

2 days later

"Wishkit! Wishkit were are you?" Brightstar wailed.
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

Bringing her back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing her back!   Bringing her back! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 3:47 pm

"What's wrong Brightstar?"Dawnpaw meowed she came back from training herself to walk in the training area.
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

Bringing her back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing her back!   Bringing her back! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 4:19 pm

Silverwing took snowkit and stormkit, then headed off to shadowclan and got her other kits, then went to thunderclan.
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

Bringing her back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing her back!   Bringing her back! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 4:22 pm

"Good bye Silverwing!"Dawnpaw meowed.
Back to top Go down
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Character sheet
Health Points:

Bringing her back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing her back!   Bringing her back! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 7:31 pm

"Wishkit is missing! I can't find her anywere!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bringing her back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing her back!   Bringing her back! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bringing her back!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next