The Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Warrior Cats

Here, you'll discover what it's like to be a real cat in the wild. Whether you're a warrior or a medicine cat, your adventures will be testing your skills and keeping you on your paws. Do you have what it takes to be a Warrior?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bringing her back!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Number of posts : 1082
Job/hobbies : I'm leaving bye!
Humor : I'm leaving bye!
Registration date : 2007-11-10

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Bringing her back! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10Bringing her back! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Clan:

Bringing her back! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing her back!   Bringing her back! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 11:35 pm

"WHAT On no she must have ran off to Thunderclan to make Silverwing come back!"She gasped"I'll help you I can limp fast enough to run!"she meowed.
Back to top Go down
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Character sheet
Name: Brightstar
Health Points:
Bringing her back! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue292/292Bringing her back! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (292/292)
Clan: WindClan

PostSubject: Re: Bringing her back!   Bringing her back! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 3:51 pm

"No Dawnpaw, stay here." Brightstar meowed.
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Bringing her back! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10Bringing her back! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Bringing her back!   Bringing her back! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 8:55 pm

"Ok.I'll let you know if she comes back!"she meowed and limped to the medicine cat's den.
Back to top Go down
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Number of posts : 789
Job/hobbies : pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie!
Humor : So..... How's it goin?!
Registration date : 2007-10-07

Character sheet
Name: Goldenkit
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Bringing her back!   Bringing her back! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 11:45 am

"Wishkit? What are you doing on ThunderClan territory?" Goldenstar mummbled as she picked up the light sent. "Wishkit! Wishkit! Wishkit where are you! Worrying your mother sick, that is where you are; I know how that feels like, we better get you back home." Goldenstar had a new habbit of talking to herself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorsandstuff.com
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Character sheet
Health Points:
Bringing her back! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue292/292Bringing her back! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (292/292)

PostSubject: Re: Bringing her back!   Bringing her back! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 7:54 pm

Brightstar marched up to Goldenstar. "I searched Windclan inside out. She was not there." she sighed. "I asked Riverclan and they said they will keep watch."
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Number of posts : 1548
Job/hobbies : swimming and running
Humor : ya. yup. mm hm. So hows ur life goin?
Registration date : 2007-10-25

Character sheet
Name: Silverkit
Health Points:
Bringing her back! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14/14Bringing her back! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/14)
Clan: ThunderClan

PostSubject: Re: Bringing her back!   Bringing her back! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 7:55 pm

Silverwing saw goldenstar and brighstar. "Whats going on?" she asked, a bit afraid of the answer.
Back to top Go down
http://warriorcat1.wetpaint.com
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Bringing her back!   Bringing her back! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 8:06 pm

"Oh Silverwing she ran away!"Dawnpaw mewed with sadness"I know that I was supposed to stay at Windclan but a couple of apprentices said that they would watch for her and besides I am so close to being healed enough to go home!"she meowed.
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Number of posts : 1548
Job/hobbies : swimming and running
Humor : ya. yup. mm hm. So hows ur life goin?
Registration date : 2007-10-25

Character sheet
Name: Silverkit
Health Points:
Bringing her back! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14/14Bringing her back! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/14)
Clan: ThunderClan

PostSubject: Re: Bringing her back!   Bringing her back! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 8:07 pm

"No!" silverwing said. "She could get herself killed!"
Back to top Go down
http://warriorcat1.wetpaint.com
Brightstar
Leader
Leader
Brightstar

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Bringing her back!   Bringing her back! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 8:14 pm

"She already did." Brightstar meowed sadly. Her voice was very shaky and tears rolled down her face.
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Bringing her back!   Bringing her back! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 8:14 pm

Dawnpaw got sick to her stomach*Or worse get injured and have to live with the pain!*she thought with horror."We better find her fast!"she meowed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bringing her back!   Bringing her back! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bringing her back!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2