The Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Warrior Cats

Here, you'll discover what it's like to be a real cat in the wild. Whether you're a warrior or a medicine cat, your adventures will be testing your skills and keeping you on your paws. Do you have what it takes to be a Warrior?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing

Go down 
+5
Bluepelt
silverwing
Dawncloud
wildnose
Crystalpaw
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

how many hours do you spend on "The Warrior Cats" every day?
half hour
the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing Vote_lcap8%the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
1 hour
the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing Vote_lcap15%the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing Vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
2 hours
the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing Vote_lcap15%the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing Vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
3 hours
the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing Vote_lcap0%the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
4 hours
the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing Vote_lcap8%the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
I'M ON ALL THE TIME
the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing Vote_lcap54%the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Crystalpaw
Kit
Kit
Crystalpaw

Number of posts : 474
Humor : JELLY BEANS!!!!!
Registration date : 2007-11-03

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing Left_bar_bleue10/10the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Clan:

the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing Empty
PostSubject: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 9:14 pm

Is it bare-leaf in the forest?

(okay not random) lol! lol! lol! afro afro(i'll work on it)
Back to top Go down
http://theforestcats.forumotion.com
wildnose
Kit
Kit
wildnose

Number of posts : 466
Job/hobbies : play-fiting gets in troble alot trying to help the clan!
Humor : hi
Registration date : 2007-10-07

Character sheet
Name: Muzzlekit
Health Points:
the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing Left_bar_bleue13/13the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing Empty_bar_bleue  (13/13)
Clan: ThunderClan

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 7:23 pm

ofteni am about 2 hours!
Back to top Go down
http://warriorsrule.forumotion.com/index.htm
Crystalpaw
Kit
Kit
Crystalpaw

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing Left_bar_bleue10/10the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 7:24 pm

THANK YOU FOR POSTING, WILDNOSE
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Number of posts : 1082
Job/hobbies : I'm leaving bye!
Humor : I'm leaving bye!
Registration date : 2007-11-10

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 7:27 pm

I'm on A LOT!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Number of posts : 1548
Job/hobbies : swimming and running
Humor : ya. yup. mm hm. So hows ur life goin?
Registration date : 2007-10-25

Character sheet
Name: Silverkit
Health Points:
the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing Left_bar_bleue14/14the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing Empty_bar_bleue  (14/14)

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 7:29 pm

its called leaf bare, but IM ON ALL THE TIME!
Back to top Go down
http://warriorcat1.wetpaint.com
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 7:32 pm

Oh hi silverwing havn't seen you in a while! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Crystalpaw
Kit
Kit
Crystalpaw

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 7:33 pm

IF MY MOM LET ME, I WOULD BE ON ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
wildnose
Kit
Kit
wildnose

Character sheet
Health Points:
the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing Left_bar_bleue13/13the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing Empty_bar_bleue  (13/13)

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 7:40 pm

i don't have glasses but if my eyes would let me i would too!(if i play vidio games i get this weird migrain thing were i see this funny shape thing in my eyes it's realy weird)!
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 7:42 pm

Same thing here and I LOVE video games but I have to get glasses!
Back to top Go down
Crystalpaw
Kit
Kit
Crystalpaw

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 7:42 pm

wow, that sounds cool
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 7:43 pm

Same when I read books too long.It sucks when I get to a good chapter in WARRIORS and I get a headach!
Back to top Go down
Crystalpaw
Kit
Kit
Crystalpaw

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 7:51 pm

yeah, and it sucks cuz I want to read more but my HEAD HURTS!!!
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:
the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing Left_bar_bleue14/14the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing Empty_bar_bleue  (14/14)

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 7:54 pm

you wouldnt believe how much i read. today in school, the teacher was talking to me but i was deep in a scary story, 5 minutes later my friends managed to get my head out of the book and told me that the teacher was talking to me.
Back to top Go down
Crystalpaw
Kit
Kit
Crystalpaw

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 7:55 pm

THAT SOUNDS LIKE ME lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! afro flower Laughing lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
wildnose
Kit
Kit
wildnose

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 7:57 pm

i might see if glasses will help but before they gave me a test with blinky lights and the eye thing happend it's like a glowy glittery thing!
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 7:58 pm

lol. it sucks though that my library is probably the smallest in nebraska. my grandparents live in a smaller town than me and theres is so much bigger.
Back to top Go down
Crystalpaw
Kit
Kit
Crystalpaw

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 8:01 pm

i love grilled cheese, IT IS SO GOOD. YUMMY
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 8:02 pm

well that fits the topic iceweb. well guess what. I wrote i like pie on my shoes! my friends think im a freak!
Back to top Go down
wildnose
Kit
Kit
wildnose

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 8:02 pm

I LIKE PIE!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Crystalpaw
Kit
Kit
Crystalpaw

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 8:04 pm

MMMMMMMMM, PIE lol!
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 8:04 pm

I ate like the whole pumking pie at thanksgiving! and most of the corn too!
Back to top Go down
Crystalpaw
Kit
Kit
Crystalpaw

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 8:05 pm

MY GRANDMA makes cabbge soup.
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 8:38 pm

I like pumkin pie!YUUUMMM!
Back to top Go down
Crystalpaw
Kit
Kit
Crystalpaw

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 10:42 pm

is anyone there?
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 11:34 pm

yeah hi!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next