The Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Warrior Cats

Here, you'll discover what it's like to be a real cat in the wild. Whether you're a warrior or a medicine cat, your adventures will be testing your skills and keeping you on your paws. Do you have what it takes to be a Warrior?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing

Go down 
+5
Bluepelt
silverwing
Dawncloud
wildnose
Crystalpaw
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

how many hours do you spend on "The Warrior Cats" every day?
half hour
the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 8 Vote_lcap8%the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 8 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
1 hour
the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 8 Vote_lcap15%the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 8 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
2 hours
the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 8 Vote_lcap15%the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 8 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
3 hours
the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 8 Vote_lcap0%the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 8 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
4 hours
the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 8 Vote_lcap8%the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 8 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
I'M ON ALL THE TIME
the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 8 Vote_lcap54%the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 8 Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Number of posts : 1082
Job/hobbies : I'm leaving bye!
Humor : I'm leaving bye!
Registration date : 2007-11-10

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue10/10the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Clan:

the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 10:32 am

I din't know if you got this but brambleshadow emailed people telling them that the site was being fixed and it turns out the person who put the picture in the fighting dice was the same person that deleted Morning!He said when he finds the person who is responsible for this he will ban them for life!
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Number of posts : 1548
Job/hobbies : swimming and running
Humor : ya. yup. mm hm. So hows ur life goin?
Registration date : 2007-10-25

Character sheet
Name: Silverkit
Health Points:
the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue14/14the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/14)
Clan: ThunderClan

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 6:18 pm

he better. AND THEN I WILL TRACK THEM DOWN AND EAT THEM AS A TOPPING FOR PIE!
Back to top Go down
http://warriorcat1.wetpaint.com
Crystalpaw
Kit
Kit
Crystalpaw

Number of posts : 474
Humor : JELLY BEANS!!!!!
Registration date : 2007-11-03

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue10/10the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 6:42 pm

NNNNOOOOO THAT WOULD TASTE BAD BECAUSE THE EVIL!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://theforestcats.forumotion.com
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:
the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue14/14the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/14)

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 6:46 pm

ha ha. anything with pie tastes good. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Crystalpaw
Kit
Kit
Crystalpaw

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 6:54 pm

aaaaaaahhhhhh, i ate the evil PIE and now i'm EVIL, MAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHQAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHJAHHDDAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHQAHAHAHAHAPIEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAK,.UBGK.VHJ,VHJ,YFJMGFJHMJMHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHMAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 8:03 pm

wow. that was intense.
Back to top Go down
Crystalpaw
Kit
Kit
Crystalpaw

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 10:14 pm

YES, BUT IT IS GOOD FOR EVIL ME!!!!!CHYA!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 10:18 pm

we should probably continue this in another subject but i'll make it in discussion. this thing is 13 pages long!
Back to top Go down
Crystalpaw
Kit
Kit
Crystalpaw

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 10:19 pm

it doesn't matter!!!!
Back to top Go down
brightheart
Kit
Kit
brightheart

Number of posts : 55

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 6:32 pm

AND NOW A WORD FROM OUR MENTAL SMEXY AND drunken SPONSOR PIE AND MARGARITAS PLEASE!
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 6:32 pm

i like pie better.
Back to top Go down
brightheart
Kit
Kit
brightheart

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 7:47 pm

ya me to im more of a whisky person.
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Number of posts : 1082
Job/hobbies : I'm leaving bye!
Humor : I'm leaving bye!

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 8:12 pm

I'm not I don't go near the stuff(I absalutly hate the smell of whiskey and or whine!)
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 9:40 pm

lol. when i was four, i thought my dads beer was pop, so i drank it then spit it back in the can. i told him three years later.
Back to top Go down
brightheart
Kit
Kit
brightheart

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 9:57 pm

OK ONE DAY I WAS LIKE REALLY YOUNG SO DONT LUAGH IT WAS REALLY HOT OUT AND I WASNT ALLOWED 2 GO INSIDE 4 A DRINK CUZ MY HANDS WERE DIRTY FROM GARDENING AND I ASKED MY MOM FOR A DRINK OF HER 'LEMONADE' WICH TURED OUT TO BE LEMON BRANDY I TOOK A DRINK THEN SPIT IT ALL OVER HER FLIP FLOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! drunken drunken drunken
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 11:55 am

oooooo. yum. lol.
Back to top Go down
brightheart
Kit
Kit
brightheart

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 11:59 am

she was not happy but it was her fult she gave it to me so i didnt get punished!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
brightheart
Kit
Kit
brightheart

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 8:52 pm

where did u guys go ?anyone Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Kit
Kit

Number of posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 10:47 am

i did try it once but i thought it tasted awful
lol!
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 6:35 pm

OMFG! this is the best frigging song ever omg omg omg

When I was
A young boy,
My father took me into the city
To see a marching band.

He said,
"Son when you grow up
Will you be the saviour of the broken,
The beaten and the damned?"

He said
"Will you defeat them,
your demons, and all the non believers,
the plans that they have made?"

Because one day I'll leave you,
A phantom to lead you in the summer,
To join the black parade."

When I was a young boy,
My father
took me into the city
To see a marching band.
He said, "Son when you grow up
Would you be the saviour of the broken,
The beaten and the damned?"

Sometimes I get the feeling
She's watching over me.
And other times I feel like I should go.

Through it all,
The rise and fall,
The bodies in the streets.
And when you're gone we want you all to know

We'll Carry on,
We'll Carry on
Though your dead and gone believe me
Your memory will carry on
We'll carry on

And in my heart I cant contain it
The anthem wont explain it.

A world that sends you reeling
From decimated dreams
Your misery and hate will kill us all

So paint it black
And take it back
Lets shout it loud and clear
Defiant to the end we hear the call
[Welcome To The Black Parade lyrics on http://www.metrolyrics.com]

To carry on
We'll carry on
Though your dead and gone believe me
Your memory will carry on
We'll carry on
And though you're broken and defeated
You're weary widow marches

And on we carry through the fears
Ooh oh ohhhh
Disappointed faces of your peers
Ooh oh ohhhh
Take a look at me
Cause I could not care at
All

Do or die
You'll never make me
Because the world,
Will never take my heart
Go and try,
You'll never break me
We want it all,
We want to play this part

I won't explain
Or say I'm sorry
I'm unashamed I'm gonna show my scar
Give a cheer
For all the broken
Listen here
Because it's who we are

I'm just a man,
I'm not a hero
Just a boy, who had to sing this song
I'm just a man,
I'm not a hero
I
don't
care

We'll carry on
We'll carry on
And though you're dead and gone believe me
You're memory will carry on
We'll carry on
And though you're broken and defeated
Your weary widow marches on

We'll carry on

its the black parade
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 6:37 pm

this is the saddest song in the history of histories. im acctually listening to it on my ipod right now. its r&b music, just so u know. i copy and pasted the lyrics, so u can read it.

Gotta change my answering machine
Now that I'm alone
Cuz right now it says that we
Can't come to the phone
And I know it makes no sense
Cuz you walked out the door
But it's the only way I hear your voice anymore
(it's ridiculous)
It's been months
And for some reason I just
(can't get over us)
And I'm stronger than this
(enough is enough)
No more walkin round
With my head down
I'm so over being blue
Cryin over you

And I'm so sick of love songs
So tired of tears
So done with wishing you were still here
Said I'm so sick of love songs so sad and slow
So why can't I turn off the radio?

Gotta fix that calender I have
That's marked July 15th
Because since there's no more you
There's no more anniversary
I'm so fed up with my thoughts of you
And your memory
And how every song reminds me
Of what used to be

That's the reason I'm so sick of love songs
So tired of tears
So done with wishing you were still here

(Leave me alone)
Leave me alone
(Stupid love songs)
Dont make me think about her smile
Or having my first child
I'm letting go
Turning off the radio

Cuz I'm so sick of love songs
So tired of tears
So done with wishing she was still here
(why can't I turn off the radio?)

Said I'm so sick of love songs
So tired of tears
So done with wishing she was still here

And I'm so sick of love songs
So tired of tears
So done with wishin' you were still here
Why can't I turn off the radio?
Why can't I turn off the radio?
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 6:38 pm

that first part really gets me. its sad.
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 6:39 pm

and that part.. "gotta fix that calender i have, its marked july 15th. but since there's no more us, theres no more anniversery...
OMFG I FEEL LIKE CRYING Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8