The Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Warrior Cats

Here, you'll discover what it's like to be a real cat in the wild. Whether you're a warrior or a medicine cat, your adventures will be testing your skills and keeping you on your paws. Do you have what it takes to be a Warrior?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing

Go down 
+5
Bluepelt
silverwing
Dawncloud
wildnose
Crystalpaw
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

how many hours do you spend on "The Warrior Cats" every day?
half hour
the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 7 Vote_lcap8%the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
1 hour
the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 7 Vote_lcap15%the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
2 hours
the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 7 Vote_lcap15%the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
3 hours
the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 7 Vote_lcap0%the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
4 hours
the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 7 Vote_lcap8%the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
I'M ON ALL THE TIME
the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 7 Vote_lcap54%the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Number of posts : 1548
Job/hobbies : swimming and running
Humor : ya. yup. mm hm. So hows ur life goin?
Registration date : 2007-10-25

Character sheet
Name: Silverkit
Health Points:
the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue14/14the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/14)
Clan: ThunderClan

the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 9:03 pm

but...... but...... but...... but......... NO FAIR!
Back to top Go down
http://warriorcat1.wetpaint.com
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Number of posts : 789
Job/hobbies : pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie!
Humor : So..... How's it goin?!
Registration date : 2007-10-07

Character sheet
Name: Goldenkit
Health Points:
the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue10/10the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Clan: WindClan

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 9:07 pm

COME ON! pie isn't everything! ...oh wait, yes it is! What would you bring? OMG! I just called a stranger sexy and I have a boyfriend! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Sad Shocked Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorsandstuff.com
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:
the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue14/14the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/14)

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 9:09 pm

sniffle. Crying or Very sad i would take........ a cd player, 2 packs of bateries, a chris brown cd, and a picture of sexy luke.
Back to top Go down
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Character sheet
Health Points:
the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue10/10the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 9:13 pm

OMG! No pictures of Sexy luke either. Besides. My boy friend is sexyer
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 9:17 pm

YOU DONT KNOW THAT! YOU HAVNT SEEN MY SEXY BOYFRIEND!

or should i say smexy. Cool
Back to top Go down
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 9:24 pm

tongue describe him (color hair, color eyes, hight, hair cut...ext.)
Mine has dark brown eyes, a sort of afro thingy haircut. It is kind of poofy, curly afro like, but you get used to it. afro . He has darkish skin. He is like a dark tanish, in a way. He is halarious and his obnoctios friend, Eric, always says 'Hey my friend's Girlfriend' in an anoying voice everytime he sees me! We sit together on the bus, (me and my boyfriend that is)! His name is Jerimiah (Redfern) Gates. He is part indian so that is where he got the , redfern, part of his name.
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 10:18 pm

my boyfriend has dark brown hair (awsome cut) and blue eyes. he hangs out with his freinds all the time, my cousin noah, and tommy. i dont spend alot of time with him, cuz he rides the bus and i dont, we are in different classes, and its usually just me and my best friend kicking each other at recess. he's funny, but sometimes he takes things too seriously. me and my friend jessica were trying to draw mustaches on each other because we were in the challenge room and the teacher wasnt there yet, and he's like, GUYS BE QUIET!
Back to top Go down
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 12:49 pm

he does sound cute...
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 12:49 pm

YA HE IS SO DEAL WITH IT!
Back to top Go down
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 12:58 pm

You have exposed him too the seekers!(I'm one!) Wink so too bad for you and him! I am on the hunt. Sad
Back to top Go down
Crystalpaw
Kit
Kit
Crystalpaw

Number of posts : 474
Humor : JELLY BEANS!!!!!
Registration date : 2007-11-03

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 8:43 pm

goldenheart1 wrote:
If you were trapped on an island, what 5 things would you bring? you can NOT say Tuna, Sexy Skylar, or pie.

the things i would take are: a boat , candles , a box of mathes , food and Angel from buffy the vapire slayer lol! OMG he's hotter then skyler
Back to top Go down
http://theforestcats.forumotion.com
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 8:51 pm

ICESTALKER YOUR A FREAK! obviously whoever you think is hot, is really butt ugly
Back to top Go down
Crystalpaw
Kit
Kit
Crystalpaw

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 8:53 pm

you are just like my mom!!!!!!! you don't understand!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 9:02 pm

shyaw. you would know that im the exact opposite of a adult if you met me.
Back to top Go down
Crystalpaw
Kit
Kit
Crystalpaw

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 9:05 pm

if you met me then you would think i look like one but i'm not!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 9:27 pm

if you met me you'd think i had mental issues. (cuz i probly do)
Back to top Go down
Crystalpaw
Kit
Kit
Crystalpaw

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 9:32 pm

THAT'S OK!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 9:32 pm

YA! MENTAL PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND ME MAKE THE WORLD GO ROUND!
Back to top Go down
Crystalpaw
Kit
Kit
Crystalpaw

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 9:37 pm

AND IF YOU GIVE US POWER AND MONEY THE WORLD GOES BACKWORD
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Number of posts : 1082
Job/hobbies : I'm leaving bye!
Humor : I'm leaving bye!
Registration date : 2007-11-10

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 10:26 pm

I have mental issues!
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 10:40 pm

shya. im listening to white and nerdy on my ipod
Back to top Go down
Crystalpaw
Kit
Kit
Crystalpaw

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 10:50 pm

CHYA, WHITE AND NERDY IS FUNNY
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Number of posts : 1082
Job/hobbies : I'm leaving bye!
Humor : I'm leaving bye!
Registration date : 2007-11-10

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 10:57 pm

White goes good on nerds!
Back to top Go down
Crystalpaw
Kit
Kit
Crystalpaw

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 10:58 pm

nerds like me invented white. lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Crystalpaw
Kit
Kit
Crystalpaw

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 1:02 am

I heard that Morning is banned from the site!!!!!!!!!! Does anyone know if this is true?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next