The Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Warrior Cats

Here, you'll discover what it's like to be a real cat in the wild. Whether you're a warrior or a medicine cat, your adventures will be testing your skills and keeping you on your paws. Do you have what it takes to be a Warrior?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing

Go down 
+5
Bluepelt
silverwing
Dawncloud
wildnose
Crystalpaw
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

how many hours do you spend on "The Warrior Cats" every day?
half hour
the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 6 Vote_lcap8%the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
1 hour
the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 6 Vote_lcap15%the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
2 hours
the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 6 Vote_lcap15%the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
3 hours
the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 6 Vote_lcap0%the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
4 hours
the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 6 Vote_lcap8%the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
I'M ON ALL THE TIME
the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 6 Vote_lcap54%the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Number of posts : 1082
Job/hobbies : I'm leaving bye!
Humor : I'm leaving bye!
Registration date : 2007-11-10

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/10the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Clan:

the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 7:50 pm

FAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! GIRL YOU CAN'T LIKE FAT DUDES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Number of posts : 1548
Job/hobbies : swimming and running
Humor : ya. yup. mm hm. So hows ur life goin?
Registration date : 2007-10-25

Character sheet
Name: Silverkit
Health Points:
the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue14/14the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/14)
Clan: ThunderClan

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 9:18 pm

dude. its ok. cartman is a guy off of south park. that show is animated and the characters dont even look close to real and it cusses alot but its the funiest show on earth! me and my best friend will just randomly be talking then we'll end up saying a sentence in the south park voices! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://warriorcat1.wetpaint.com
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/10the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 9:49 pm

HA HA HA HHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA!I can't see that show untill I'm 14 or older!
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:
the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue14/14the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/14)

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 10:04 pm

yup. thats why i watch it when my parents are in another room.
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 10:25 pm

ME TOO! I TOTALLY WATCH IT WHEN NOONE IS IN SIGHT IN MY ROOM!
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 10:27 pm

i dont have a tv so i just go to my parents room at 9:00 and watch it.
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 10:40 pm

Wow you are sneaky!
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 10:43 pm

ya. and i have cat like reflexes too. my friends like to throw snowballs at me, so i put up my hand and vaporize it to dust. BECAUSE ALL YOU NEED IS FAITH, TRUST, AND PIXIE DUST!
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 10:58 pm

I have cat reflexes too when I play air hokey I'm scary good when people pass it to me I smack it at like 100 mph!YOU WATCHED RETURN TO NEVERLAND!DO YOU WATCH NARUTO CUZ YOU SAY CHYA AND A GIRL ON IT SAYS CHYA??!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 11:43 pm

chya i watch naruto when i get the chance. i have a different timezone than most of the people on this site, so its usually on after i go to bed on weekdays.
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 12:21 am

On Saturdays it's two new episodes!You should go to www.cartoonnetwork.com then go to naruto's picture then click on scedule and you should change the timezone so the scedule is right!If the picture of naruto doesn't show up go down to shows and keep searching untill you find Naruto.When you find it click on it there should be a thing that says more info click there and you there!Where are you so far on the episodes?I actually kind of like Choji!To bad he's a cartoon he'd be a good boy friend!
Back to top Go down
Crystalpaw
Kit
Kit
Crystalpaw

Number of posts : 474
Humor : JELLY BEANS!!!!!
Registration date : 2007-11-03

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 12:32 am

IT'S NOT FROM SOUTH PARK, IT IS FROM THE INVADER ZIM SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I HAVE NEVER SEEN NARUTO
Back to top Go down
http://theforestcats.forumotion.com
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 12:39 am

WELL I'VE NEVER SEEN YOUR STUPID SHOW AND I'M TALKING TO SILVERWING SO BUT OUT!
Back to top Go down
Crystalpaw
Kit
Kit
Crystalpaw

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 12:46 am

HOW DARE YOU!!!!!! YOUR ON MY LIST!!!!!! FEAR THE LIST!!!!!!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 1:29 am

Which list? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Crystalpaw
Kit
Kit
Crystalpaw

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 1:31 am

MY LIST!!!!!!!!!! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 1:39 am

A good one a bad one a scary one a happy one a angry one a wierd one???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Back to top Go down
Crystalpaw
Kit
Kit
Crystalpaw

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 1:43 am

lol! lol! lol! lol! well you do fall into the ' i'm mad at you' list. but that's full. what list do you what? lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Crystalpaw
Kit
Kit
Crystalpaw

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 1:55 am

HELLO!!!!!!!! HELLO!!!!!!!!! I'M GONNA GET SOME YOGURT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO WANTS SOME?????!!!!!!!????????
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 2:03 am

ME ME ME I WANT YO GURT AND I WANT TO BE ON THE HAPPY LIST WHERE YOUR NOT MAD AT ME WE FORGET THE PROBLEM AND THEN WERE HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Crystalpaw
Kit
Kit
Crystalpaw

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 2:07 am

YAY YOGURT FIXES EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!! *GIVES DAWNPAW CUP OF YOGURT, STARTS TO EAT OWN* MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 10:36 am

accually, i prefer pie to fix everything.
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Kit
Kit
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Name:
Health Points:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 12:01 pm

I really don't know what my favorite things are besides my fav animal and my fav color I haven't lived life completely so I shall wait for my other favorite things to come.
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Apprentice
Apprentice
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 12:48 pm

ummmmmm...... i like hippos and pie!
Back to top Go down
Goldenheart
Kit
Kit
Goldenheart

Number of posts : 789
Job/hobbies : pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie!
Humor : So..... How's it goin?!
Registration date : 2007-10-07

Character sheet
Name: Goldenkit
Health Points:
Clan: WindClan

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 9:02 pm

If you were trapped on an island, what 5 things would you bring? you can NOT say Tuna, Sexy Skylar, or pie.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorsandstuff.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing   the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the crazy randomness- anything that has to do with nothing
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next